PDA

View Full Version : Huanted by something.

Bob23
13-03-2006, 12:02 AM
I just know there's something (t)here!

In fact, as I'm typing this, I can sense it coming through this way but cannot put my finger on exactly where it comes from, where it is, and where it goes to, but I am aware nevertheless that something is afoot!

I've tried to photograph it to no avail. I can even see things move of their own accord but cannot find what caused them. There are noises and sometimes voices heard here, but I can never find a mouth that spoke them.

Quite spooky really in it's extraordinary ordinaryness.

As I type these words right now I can sense something up and behind me, but if I turn round quick...it's still not seen.

There is indeed a spirit in this house which is always one step ahead or before me catching any proof of it's existence. But exist, it does! Why or how I shall never know.

Sometimes it's almost as if it takes me over and I'm almost possesed by this spirit.

I most admit though; it feels great sometimes and others not.

What a wonder~full mystery! :smile:

pepperi
16-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Whenever i'm praying, blessing my home, or giving a tarot reading there is almost always a spirit behind me. I can feel them walking by and sometimes it freaks me out. Other times I just tell them I do not want to talk right now so go away. They actually do go away!

Bob23
16-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey Pepperi,

Thanks for your open sharing about this.

When they do talk...what do they say?

Bob23.

pepperi
16-03-2006, 11:37 PM
they usually talk when they have something to tell me for someone. other times it maybe to warn me about something. its not everyday but as often as need be.

psychic sue
24-03-2006, 09:56 AM
They are probably just trying to make themselves known to you.

It can be a bit scary at first, but if you don't feel fear or anxiety, they are usually "good guys". Protect yourself with white light, then ask what they want.

Sue x

feohgoddess
09-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Spirits are always in my home. Though I have only heard them vocally while dozing off, often, when I'm doing the dishes, I think my daughter or husband is behind me, and I turn around and no one that I can see is there.

Also, I have a visitor who is a real prankster. Even in our new apartment and my old house, they always seem to enjoy knocking over a loaf of bread from the top of my fridge.

My father, who has passed on, visits me quite often in many different forms. On my birthday when I woke up, I saw him for a quick second walk right by me from the corner of my eye. I always see someone from the corner of my eye, or when I'm doing my make up or brushing me teeth in the bathroom mirror.

I used to be terrified, but now I'm not. I just tell them to keep quiet while I'm sleeping. In my old house, there was always someone tampering in my masterbedroom bathroom medicine cabinet and it would drive me nuts. At first I was so freaked out. My hubby respects my intuition and beliefs but at times he thinks I'm a lil coo coo, but even he knows something was in there. Rat a tat tat tat all night almost every night. People would walk up and down my hallways as well.

The first night we moved into our old house, I was very very very freaked out. I was sitting on the porch outside at around midnightish smoking a cigarette, waiting for my husband and our friend to get the rest of our stuff. My doorknob shook really really fast and I ran into the house and even turned off my cell phone because i didnt want anyone calling me i was so frightened. and OF COURSE, my husband went BOO outside of the kitchen window and i screamed really loud. my heart was racing so quickly.

I'm not afraid anymore, and even if there were a visitor who wasnt friendly, all you have to do is remind them that they're dead and that its time to go home to God.

2498charm
24-04-2006, 02:13 AM
My son sees the dead and speaks to them openly as if they were there. So I constantly have visitor in my house. They just want to communicate sometimes to give warning like pepperi said. It is very important to protect yourself if you communicate with them though. Me and my son also protect ourselves because it is such a part of our everyday life. I am a auric and a seer unlike my son. But between the two of us our house is a paranormal party animal so to speak. They are harmless for the most part though. Breath easy and embrace the gift your given.