PDA

View Full Version : spiritual emergence...

silent whisper
21-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Some good reading in this website..for anyone interested. http://holisticeducator.com/spiritualemergence.htm

'Transformation crisis or ‘spiritual emergency’. If in highly sensitive individuals the processs of spiritual emergence is blocked for any reason they might be warned that their growth is in grave danger and that they rapidly need to make essential adjustments in order to adapt effectively. The transformation process of spiritual emergence can be so dramatic as to become uncontrollable and reach a point of crisis... 'psychospiritual crisis' or 'spiritual emergency' also known as transpersonal experience, transpersonal crisis, psycho-spiritual transformation, psycho-spiritual crisis, spiritual journey, hero's journey, dark night of the soul, spiritual opening, psychic opening, psychic awakening, spiritual awakening, enlightenment, kundalini awakening, kundalini process, kundalini crisis, shamanic initiation, shamanic crisis, psychotic-visionary episode, ego death, ego loss, alchemical process, positive disintegration, post traumatic stress disorder with psychotic features, night sea journey, psychosis, shamanism, mysticism, gnosis, inner apocalypse, and so on Spiritual emergency is a crisis of transformation… process of healing and renewal and involves a positive transformation of the self. The process is characterised by spontaneous alternative consciousness states or ‘realities' in which the person experiences unbearably distressing psychic overload involving chaotic and overwhelming sensory experiences. It is not the nature and content of these experiences but their context that makes them seem pathological. Because these experiences appear to be out of context with everyday reality they can be both frightening and confusing. Hence, many people choose to ignore, discredit or forget these experiences which offer such invaluable opportunities for personal growth..

During the process the person learns to grow beyond fear based ego-consciousness, beyond cultural conditioning and the expectations of others. They learn to grow to a new level of awareness... or consciousness state characterised by an inner sense of emotional liberation which allows for the discovery of ideas and behaviours of increased social adaptability. This so-called 'individuation'... 'self-realisation'... 'self-actualisation'... 'spiritual renewal' or 'rebirth'... represents the affirmation of a life of total well-being or 'high level wellness'. Psychological wellness is a dynamic, on-going process of personal development into greater maturity and spiritual awareness required for effective social adaptability.

Mr Interesting
23-03-2012, 09:42 PM
I've had those in the past... wake up calls is what I eventually called them and kinda realised they weren't necessary... if I was listening.

I learned to listen.

silent whisper
23-03-2012, 10:52 PM
I've had those in the past... wake up calls is what I eventually called them and kinda realised they weren't necessary... if I was listening.

I learned to listen.

Everything we expereince is our path......necessary to the souls journey......some may dispute that.

Letting go fully through that emergence allowed me to learn much about what was already a path waiting for me......spirit has a way of revealing........when you take your hands off the wheel, you see that you were not driving the car anyway, that changed my perception a great deal.

I listen.

Humm
24-03-2012, 12:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOiUjETSEcE

silent whisper
24-03-2012, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOiUjETSEcE

I'm an ever rollin' wheel
Without a destination real
I'm an ever spinning top
Whirling around till I drop

nice song humm...:hug3:

The Visuals - the pulsation of our wonderuful universe......in all its colours... all connected in a perfectly alligned dance...:hug3:

Humm
24-03-2012, 02:56 AM
((((((((((Silent Whisper)))))))))))