View Full Version : synchronicity

silver swan
12-03-2006, 06:39 AM
I am currently reading a book on synchronicity by Carl Jung. It is something I truly believe in and find fascinating! What does everyone else think?

12-03-2006, 11:46 AM
This is one of my favourite topics :D ... if you like the stories of Carl Jung then you'd love this book:

'Incredible Coincidence' by Alan Vaughan

Basically it's an all-out study of syncronicity and the possible philosophical theories behind it, including the work of Carl Jung. The first half of the books is full of amazing stories of coincidences taken from people all round the world.

It's out of print but you might be able find a second-hand copy for a few pound. Probably you'll find it by 'chance' in the near-future as long as you keep an active look out. :wink:

Gouranga :smile:

silver swan
12-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Thankyou Dasa. Much appreciated. I will try and find a copy.

13-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Where there any good sync stories in the Carl Jung book? I heard one once about an argument he had with Freud when an explosion occured out of no-where seemingly on Jung's command but I can't remember the exact details?

13-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Here are a couple of other interesting Synchronicity books:

Synchrodestiny - Deepak Chopra
Synchronicity - Dieke Begg

13-03-2006, 02:52 PM
It's very synchronious to be reading these words right now pointing to the simple fact that you're here right now reading these words informing you right now that it's synchronious to be...ad infinitum...

silver swan
13-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Thankyou Devolution. I shall seek them out.
Dasa , I have not finished book yet but will let you know.
Bob23.........very truex