PDA

View Full Version : Krishna, is back!

peteyzen
15-03-2012, 10:46 AM
During the research I have been undertaking for a book I`m writing on Avatars, I keep coming across people telling me that Krishna has returned in his kalki (final ) incarnation.
Apparently he is tucked away in the background, leaving Sai baba and Mother Meera to be the global avatars (obviously Sai Baba has passed over now).
I just wonderedif anyone else has come across this revelation about Lord Krishna?

Narcissus
15-03-2012, 11:11 AM
It is really hard to say and in fact there was a prophesy and the 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu are full of arguments. They have mentioned Buddha as a ninth incarnation and Kalki as a tenth. This is hard to comply with it. It is the Bhagabatam that details about incarnations. Buddha was not an incarnation though there was a description about it in the Bhagbatam. The Bhagbatam was enlarged, some new chapters and stories were added up and it is hard to say the birth of Buddha was prophesized millenniums before his birth.
About the second coming of Krishna in the form of an Avatar like Kalki is something debatable and I cannot say anything about it though I am avid reader of Hinduism

Honza
15-03-2012, 11:19 AM
I thought that sai Baba was supposed to be Krishna. He is due to be reborn again in a few years.

Surely Krishna and Baba take actions in agreement with each other, or actually are the same being.

Miss Hepburn
15-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Who is this Maitreya?
Krishna, Buddha, Christ?
I dunno.
Googling brings up alot.

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm (http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm)

Shabby
15-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Who is this Maitreya?
Krishna, Buddha, Christ?
I dunno.
Googling brings up alot.

http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm (http://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm)

Thanks for the link Miss Hepburn. Very interesting : )

krishna
15-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Both are God and one with God,but came for different purposes.
The love all life forms.
In pure love and truth.
Krishna.

psychoslice
15-03-2012, 10:03 PM
As Say to the Christians, I Am the Christ Consciousness, and I say to the Hindus also that I Am the Krishna Consciousness, its all the same thread.

Xan
16-03-2012, 03:05 AM
People tend look for some incarnation of the divine from the past to come back. In my view it doesn't happen that way.

Also, it's looking for an outer form in a time in our evolution when we need to recognize the pure essence within us.

Pure Source is always creating newly. The real challenge is to open and receive as divine grace gives to each of us Now.

Xan

peteyzen
16-03-2012, 08:52 AM
I know what your saying Xan, and I respect and agree that we have to open and receive divine grace. But it doesnt have to be done alone, for most of us we need help. I KNOW that avatars exist and that they are a gift from the divine to raise our level of consciousness amomgst many other things. Although I completely understand why this concept is an anthama to many, beleive me when I say Im not talking about religion here when I say that for me Krishna, mother meera, sai baba, Jesus and Mother Mary, have all grown me from not being interested or believeing in god at all, to a much higher level. Thats why I`m getting excited by the prospect of Krishna being here.

psychoslice
16-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Well I've always been here!.

krishna
16-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Petezen,
Love your posts.
May you find all the pure light that you seek with Lord Krishna at your side .
In pure light and truth.
Krisha.

larty35
16-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I think that maybe all avatars come with different purposes to aid the spiritual development of everyone but some may specifically be here to aid people at certain stages on the path.

I see no reason why he wouldn't here.

Xan
17-03-2012, 02:46 AM
I know what your saying Xan, and I respect and agree that we have to open and receive divine grace. But it doesnt have to be done alone, for most of us we need help. I KNOW that avatars exist and that they are a gift from the divine to raise our level of consciousness amomgst many other things. Although I completely understand why this concept is an anthama to many, beleive me when I say Im not talking about religion here when I say that for me Krishna, mother meera, sai baba, Jesus and Mother Mary, have all grown me from not being interested or believeing in god at all, to a much higher level. Thats why I`m getting excited by the prospect of Krishna being here.
Yes, avatars exist and are a necessary part of the evolution of consciousness in the world. I also have gained so much from their presence and teaching.

If Krishna is here as an individual person I'm certain he would not be in any form we recognize from the past, but an expression of pure love that is needed now in this modern world.

Years ago I was told and recognized that the Second Coming of the Christ would not be as people tend to expect - descending in a body form from the sky, but arising in the hearts of many who serve the divine in this world.

Christ = Krishna

Xan

Zeitgeist
17-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Yes, avatars exist and are a necessary part of the evolution of consciousness in the world. I also have gained so much from their presence and teaching.

Years ago I was told and recognized that the Second Coming of the Christ would not be as people tend to expect - descending in a body form from the sky, but arising in the hearts of many who serve the divine in this world.

Christ = Krishna

Xan

How about Jahwe = Joshua = Christ = Chrishna

sarinmall
14-04-2012, 12:25 PM
All is false..final avatar(kalki) will come at the end of this kaliyuga(present age) and that will be the end of this world

storymaker
27-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Hare Krishna !

Originally from Peteyzen..

"Krishna, is back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the research I have been undertaking for a book I`m writing on Avatars, I keep coming across people telling me that Krishna has returned in his kalki (final ) incarnation.
Apparently he is tucked away in the background, leaving Sai baba and Mother Meera to be the global avatars (obviously Sai Baba has passed over now).
I just wonderedif anyone else has come across this revelation about Lord Krishna? "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Peteyzen,

Thanks for this thread. This is the question that keeps coming to all seekers.
Personally I think that Krishna or God is and has had always been there as nothing can manifest itself without His presence in it in 'Sakar' form. One Krishna always becomes so many of us to continue His wonderful Divine Game of this creation. However, we are all 'saguna' Krishnas in sakar form bound by qualities (Sattwa, Rajo and Tamo). Avatars are necessarily all Nirguna sakar forms of Krishna, above and beyond the senses and qualities. Purnavatars, such as krishna, are all-in-one, sakar or nirakar (Formless) and possessing purna chaitanya shakti ... all attainable at will and wish.

God alone knows when He shall descend again as a Purnavatar (As Kalki from the Shudras), but whenever this is discussed I always remember what the great Avatar, Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa, had said in 1886, the year he left His mortal body. He had said, "He shall again be born in 1986 in Ishan Kone (North West) direction of Kolkata (Calcutta)." Probably He had mentioned He will appear in the form of a Baul (From Bankura, Birbhum,Purulia districts) . I am desperately waiting to meet Him.

Wish you all the best for your project and research.

Love,

SM

peteyzen
29-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi SM,
well I keep hearing these rumours, lol, so I hope he is back.
by the way I love ramakrishna too, a fabulous man, but not an avatar. An avadhutta certainly.

Miss Hepburn
30-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Christ = Krishna
Xan

Interesting, now I don't care, mind you....but my understanding
was that Christ was the Son ...but Krishna was actually
an incarnation of Vishnu ----the Big Kahuna... the Creator or Father...

psychoslice
30-04-2012, 04:47 AM
I think that the names Christ and Krishna are the same, that is the same Consciousness, in fact the word Christ is from the word Krishna.

We get stuck on the persona and forget what is behind the persona, what is behind the mask, and that is pure Essence, pure Divine Consciousness.

peteyzen
30-04-2012, 07:38 PM
`We get stuck on the persona and forget what is behind the persona, what is behind the mask, and that is pure Essence, pure Divine Consciousness.`
My goodness. im agreeing with you... this is a world of miracles

kumarjitghoshal
05-05-2012, 11:12 AM
`We get stuck on the persona and forget what is behind the persona, what is behind the mask, and that is pure Essence, pure Divine Consciousness.`
My goodness. im agreeing with you... this is a world of miracles

Hello everyone .... was going through the thread and enjoying ...... i remember a story after reading my queted writings of peteyzen ..... yes everything is miracle .....

Perhaps you all know Ramkrishna Paramhansa ...... well he was not avatar ... but was paramhansa ..... but my story is regarding his Yogi GURU Totapuri ....
a naked dirty prist Totapuri ..... only known in the history as Yogi Guru of Ramkrishna .... Years and years Later ....... after Vivekananda's death .... and may historical changes ..... Yogi Totapuri was still alive .... and was in Birbhum a small district of West Bengal , in a deserted place ..... a Journalist ....... came to know about his presence in that area..... he rushed to the place ... and started asking him questions after question ..... are you happy that the disciple of your disciple went to Chicago ? How was Ramkrishna as a Disciple ? How do you feel when people talk about your disciple and Vivekananda ? ..... so on .... he was asking so many questions ..... and Totapuri was Mouni ... absolutely silent ....... when the journalist was tired .... Totapuri wake up and said " THERE ARE NO OTHERS" .... " Jag mein Dusra Koi Nahi Hai" ....... and went away ..... he was never seen after that.

It is only consciousness ..... in some it is less ...in some it is more ...... like the malted iron takes shapes of the mould ...... consciousness takes the shape of virtues and create different beings ....... Spiritually ALL are consciousness...... be it krishna consciousness or christ consciousness ............be it son or the father ..... be it Guru and the disciple.

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA.

Sadhu Seva
09-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Dear peteyzen,

i read your post and only read a few replies so sorry if i am repeating, but Kalki is prophesied to come at the end of Kali yuga (the age we are in).
Kali yuga lasts for 432,000 years and roughly only 5,000 years has past. so we still have another 427,000 years until Kalki comes.
from what has been writen about what happens when Kalki comes, we would definitely know if he was here.
your servant
Sadhu Seva das

Gr4ssh0pp3r
16-05-2012, 07:06 PM
The winds of change are here, I think.

Miss Hepburn
16-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm just courious about Yahweh- to make a little digression; why in tora Yahweh is brutal and tough and in Gospels Jesus teach us that Yahweh is merciful?
And why Jesus rides into Jerusalem on the donkey and people show love to him, and later the same people sentence him to death?- didn't they have free will?

My 2 cents: The Judeo "God" was brutal bec immature Man was blaming Him for everything...doesn't mean He was...He was only depicted that way.

Yahweh is a word that represents the sound of your own breath -
the Name of God - that is unspeakable.

Donkey story - I was not there to be able to say ''the same people''---however, there is the phenomenon of being swept up in a frenzied crowd-anger and shouting can be contagious...if a few were indeed the same.

psychoslice
17-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Christ and Krishna as words are not from each other
Christ is from Khristós 'anointed' is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), the Messiah. But I'm pretty sure that similarity isn't coincidence.

I'm just courious about Yahweh- to make a little digression; why in tora Yahweh is brutal and tough and in Gospels Jesus teach us that Yahweh is merciful?
And why Jesus rides into Jerusalem on the donkey and people show love to him, and later the same people sentence him to death?- didn't they have free will?
I think... that this is the MYSTERY OF HOLY GRAAL: why Jesus died and how it could be possible, of course still for our sins... THE MYSTERY OF HIS BLOOD- OF BEING HUMAN
Christ comes from the Greek word 'Christos', which means "the anointed one". Again, the word 'Krishna' in Greek is the same as 'Christos'. A colloquial Bengali rendering of Krishna is 'Kristo', which is the same as the Spanish for Christ — 'Cristo'.

Its all the same Consciousness, its beyond the mere names, I don't even think they existed, and it really doesn't matter if they did or not, because its beyond their existence as a mere man also.

Miss Hepburn
17-05-2012, 02:04 AM
"Why did they kill you Jesus? To make you more famous? In my opinion here is Holy Grail... And maybe I know the mystery or already told it. If someone is ready for that please let me know, I would know then that I can explain it. Good night."~ Vamana

Hello Vamana,
Now remember, Jesus gave his life willingly...a man that can alter atoms, that is,
walk on water, replace cut off ears, mostly transform his atoms to look like the Sun, (my favorite story The Transfiguration, Mark 9), later manipulate his atoms to ''ascend' or dematerialize, after resurrecting - maybe the ultimate atomic manipulation.

The disciples were terrified to speak up in the crowds - they had not received the Holy Spirit yet...look what they did fearlessly after they did in Acts.
(Meaning the Acts of the Apostles)

He was killed by the political climate of the day, imo.

Yes continue, explain ''the mystery''.

But would you please make more spaces while typing - it is hard to read so many words all together like that.
Thanks.

psychoslice
17-05-2012, 03:37 AM
That it sounds the same doesn't mean they got same etymology. Krishna and Jesus are not the same, I'm sure of that.
Jesus comes to sieve- he got it's own Apocalypse- so by definition some fall some not- not quite ideal personality

War of ideas is real, I just know that, just feel it. If you put Jesus on the first place- you will have Apocalypse, believe me sooner or later. What I wrote about Aether and Yahweh is true
What I just wrote is true also, there just names don't get caught up in the name go beyond the name, Christ, Krishna whoever.

psychoslice
17-05-2012, 03:55 AM
And woken up in Sligo Ireland
and the first thing is sceptycysm
So, and what are you trying to say ?.

psychoslice
17-05-2012, 04:03 AM
That I felt big difference beetwen east and west
I speak about money

Something weird happend to me there
I was working there as a sweets seller
I was hearing voices etc. people who were english speaking spoke to me in polish
It made me after couple of yers to get to hospital for mental illness, but I'm ok now, but from time to time something weird happens
And everything begun when I met a guy MIRek WARdzała, who I think is an avatar of Indra ****ing Jesus Christ
when I was in Sligo I felt like I was on a judgment
Yes but that is what you felt, that is your way of seeing what you believe in, but it doesn't make it the truth,there is truth in all scriptures, not in the words but where the words point to, I see better pointers in the eastern than the west but that also doesn't mean that I know the fullness of truth, you can only know the truth by going within, and from there the experience of Oneness can be experienced, but the experience isn't the Oneness. Oneness or God is beyond the experience, of words or whatever.

psychoslice
17-05-2012, 04:40 AM
As I said I just write what i felt and what I heard
First off all sceptycysm- I always liked ancient Greek and my mental ilness- it made me more sceptic
What made me to write on this forum is that when I was in Sligo I heard that someon speks to me in polish: "He showed her Kali again"- there was such beautifull girl, with whom I havent spoke, but i felt she likes me too, but becouse of that whole "circus" I haven't

Who is Oneness?

Holy Grail:

First comes a young man carrying a bleeding lance, then two boys carrying candelabra. Finally, a beautiful young girl emerges bearing an elaborately decorated graal, or "grail" this image from "Perceval" explains why Jesus was crucified
candelabra= Menora= symbol of Judaism= mother
Yes I have mental illness also, but all I was saying don't get too caught up in your mind, Oneness is all that there is, its like the ocean, and believing you and your beliefs are the wave on the ocean, there's a lot more happening than you think, or could ever think.

Gem
17-05-2012, 09:06 AM
I just wonderedif anyone else has come across this revelation about Lord Krishna?

Oh cool. I love blue dudes.

Sarian
17-05-2012, 06:16 PM
You make me laugh...cleaning off water from monitor... I'm so glad I was drinking water...

:)

Gr4ssh0pp3r
17-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Krsna!!!!!!

Gr4ssh0pp3r
19-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Who is this Krishna dude, anyway????

:clock:

Xan
19-05-2012, 01:47 AM
The Heart of God in a human body... well he was anyway.

Xan

Gr4ssh0pp3r
19-05-2012, 01:53 AM
The Heart of God in a human body... well he was anyway.

Xan

I see. Hrm... wonder if I'll ever meet him?

Xan
19-05-2012, 02:20 AM
More important than meeting him is meeting your own inner spiritual heart. That's why beings like Krishna and Christ come into this world, for us to know love itself as they do.

Here are some ways to do that: Heart Meditations - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D4106)

Xan

(http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D4106)

Gr4ssh0pp3r
19-05-2012, 02:34 AM
More important than meeting him is meeting your own inner spiritual heart. That's why beings like Krishna and Christ come into this world, for us to know love itself as they do.

Here are some ways to do that: Heart Meditations - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D4106)

Xan

(http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D4106)

Hrmm....... I think I've met this Christ fellow before!

Xan
19-05-2012, 02:42 AM
That's nice. Have you met your own divine heart yet? If not it's still waiting for you.

Xan

breath
22-05-2012, 07:09 AM
I know in my heart that these wont come with their names, and will utterly divert all human attention until the precise moment they want to reveal themselves. But I feel them more active in my heart now than I ever have felt any deva. They're there, don't worry about that. People in mass are having spiritual awakenings - yesterday about 4 people joined into a conversation I was having with a friend about duality and non-duality, and how both can exist within the same universe. They spoke about vedic knowledge without knowing anything about the vedas.

This is happening more frequently, and has happened at least the last 3 times I've been out with friends. Everyone has an opinion now, so many people understand what's wrong.

Equally, saying that - the devas are no more than a diagram of something they accurately represent. Who knows what real names they would use, or how they would physically appear?

I know it sounds cliche, but focus on being an avatar, not on finding one. and I do believe you can become one.

Xan
22-05-2012, 10:58 PM
breath: I know in my heart that these wont come with their names, and will utterly divert all human attention until the precise moment they want to reveal themselves. But I feel them more active in my heart now than I ever have felt any deva. They're there, don't worry about that. People in mass are having spiritual awakenings - yesterday about 4 people joined into a conversation I was having with a friend about duality and non-duality, and how both can exist within the same universe. They spoke about vedic knowledge without knowing anything about the vedas.

This is happening more frequently, and has happened at least the last 3 times I've been out with friends.

Yes... It's quite an amazing time, isn't it?

I know it sounds cliche, but focus on being an avatar, not on finding one. and I do believe you can become one.

I would suggest not to do this really, because you'd only be trading in your old limited identity and role for a new more 'spiritual' one... with the same trap of getting locked into fixed ideas of who you are.

There is so much to discover in our divine true nature that can't be defined or labeled. I would not miss those exquisite discoveries for anything.

Xan

chisel
23-05-2012, 04:01 PM
I thought that sai Baba was supposed to be Krishna. He is due to be reborn again in a few years.

Surely Krishna and Baba take actions in agreement with each other, or actually are the same being.

There is an idea gaining momentum that Sai Baba will come back in the same form. There's a book on this called Sai Kingdom (saikingdom.com)

I'd recommend you also view other sources like Radio Sai Global Harmony (radiosai.org) for more information on him, or even check out a nearby Sai Center (manhattansaicenter.org) to get more information on His work and why His mission can't and won't fail.

peteyzen
24-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi chisel,
Do you mean , return as he was, your not talking about `Prem Sai` his next incarnation. I hope he does do that, it would be brilliant.
Baba isnt krishna, altho paradoxically as they are both god, they are, but, when i first started this thread I meant another human incarnation (not baba) of krishna. I still keep hearing rumours, so Im keeping my fingers crossed.
Can I ask the hindus, what it would mean to you, if he was back here and now?

chisel
24-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi chisel,
Do you mean , return as he was, your not talking about `Prem Sai` his next incarnation. I hope he does do that, it would be brilliant.
Baba isnt krishna, altho paradoxically as they are both god, they are, but, when i first started this thread I meant another human incarnation (not baba) of krishna. I still keep hearing rumours, so Im keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes exactly - in the same Sathya Sai Baba form. There's been a few dreams being quoted that also lead to this theory.

chisel
24-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Hi chisel,

It's also a good question - do you mean the Krishna consciousness? Or the exact same form as Krishna? Rama, Krishna, etc are forms taken on by the supreme divine consciousness, the Paramatma. In fact all of us Jivatma's are forms taken on by that consciousness, the difference being that the Avatar incarnates out of His own free will, free of Karma whereas we are not. In that sense Krishna is everywhere and in everything.

If Krishna were on the other hand to come down in the same form, it would be beautiful. I'd immediately pick up my copy of the Gita and read it out loud with Him in my heart. If God chose to return in His Krishna form we would be rejuvenated in our zeal for our Hindu beliefs. And if He did in fact do that, there must be a greater message He wants for us that we should listen to.

oliness
25-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Krishna says in the Gita that He comes in every age. How he comes will be different. It won't look the same as the image we have of Krishna. Ultimately Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Buddha, etc are just different outer forms. We need to penetrate those forms and realize the one truth behind them.

Xan
25-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Well said, oliness.

Krishna and other divine incarnations don't come to point toward themselves but to the divine within each of us.

Xan

Gem
26-05-2012, 03:30 AM
I think best be more careful as to what one says is the way of a 'krishna' or what they do etc. Sometimes there might be a story which raises hopes very high, but perhaps the story is untrue.

For me personally Krishna may come and go while I have no knowlegde of that passing, or I might meet him otherwize, but it makes no difference, either of these is fine.

In the end this rumour is one which is said, but it is not done, and where one has genuine concern for Krishna and his ilk, it's best to express their virtues, not bow at their feet.

I think place importance on that. Virtue; and not be distracted by demi-gods.

chisel
30-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Excellent point, forms are points of devotion, but in the end we must all transcend to the formless.

peteyzen
31-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Eventually, at the pinnacle of peoples spiritual journey, it is absolutely right that we surrender and again merge with god.
Howvever, please understand that avatars, are sent by god, to help that journey, worshipping at thier feet, is worshipping at gods feet.
to surrender to krishna or jesus or mary or sai baba or mother meera will enormously enhance your spiritual growth, way beyond what you are capable of achieveing alone. That is what they come here for.

Gem
31-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Eventually, at the pinnacle of peoples spiritual journey, it is absolutely right that we surrender and again merge with god.
Howvever, please understand that avatars, are sent by god, to help that journey, worshipping at thier feet, is worshipping at gods feet.
to surrender to krishna or jesus or mary or sai baba or mother meera will enormously enhance your spiritual growth, way beyond what you are capable of achieveing alone. That is what they come here for.

One can bow to the image, but that was not advised... the Abrahamic religions advise do not worship graven images.

peteyzen
31-05-2012, 02:15 PM
oh well if the abrahamic religions advise it.... this is a hindu thread

chisel
06-06-2012, 02:20 PM
One can bow to the image, but that was not advised... the Abrahamic religions advise do not worship graven images.

Not that this sidetracked topic is worth dwelling on for too long - but I can't think of a religion that doesn't use forms. Even the Abrahamic religions have forms like crosses, the star of David, etc which they use as reminders and points of focus for devotion. Aham Brahmasmi.

"Ekam Sath Viprah Bahudha Vadanti" - Truth is one; the wise speak of it in many ways.

Gofa
07-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Peteryzen "worshiping at their feet, is worshiping at gods feet"

Mahasamatman preferred to drop the Maha- and the -atman, however, and called himself Sam.

Feet are good but the important stuff is in the middle

A venerated saying of the great one Sam

peteyzen
07-06-2012, 08:53 AM
He sounds like a nice man gofa, I know lots of nice men and they have great wisdom. I`m sure he has had a good effect on you as you come across as a very nice person. An avatar is not just a man though. I understand why people have a problem with this, had I not experienced what I have, i too would think it was all bunk. But we are taliking (originally) about krishna here, surely a lot of hindus would love to worship at his feet?

peteyzen
07-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Excellent point, forms are points of devotion, but in the end we must all transcend to the formless.
Very true chisel, but also please consider that when the formless takes form to help us grow, then we should take notice.

chisel
08-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Very true chisel, but also please consider that when the formless takes form to help us grow, then we should take notice.

Absolutely, an Avatar's decent is a very special event, in no means do I wish to discount that.

The point I was making is that beyond a certain point in our spiritual evolution, we are all Avatars. Everywhere you look you see that formless taking form. The truth has different levels of existence.

The difference between us and an Avatar like Krishna is that Krishna takes form out of His own free will, with a specific mission, not because of Karmic ties and the baggage of sheaths from previous lives. This makes an Avatar very very special. But everything they are we are too, we have merely forgotten and they have come to remind us. And yes this is special.

This may be more of the Advaita school of thought but I do believe we are essentially saying the same thing :)

Xan
08-06-2012, 09:40 PM
The primary difference between Avatars and us is they live through the body-mind fully as pure universal being, whereas the rest of us are just starting to notice, and maybe beginning to surrender... no matter how far along we may think we are.

Xan

Konjim
23-11-2012, 10:55 AM
i suggest to you if you want to read more about lord Krishna then you need to read books of krishna where you can find different and more information about Lord Krishna ...

Bhagavad-gita As It Is, H
64 Super Excellent Qualit
Gujarati Bhagavad Gita As

psychoslice
23-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't think Krishna was ever a person, just as Christ was never a person, the names only mean a high state of Consciousness , there are many Krishna's and Christ walking on the earth right now, those who are Enlightened.

Uma
26-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Here is my spiritual teacher's beautiful and simple explanation of Krishna consciousness - that which can be awakened within anyone - during a Krishna Janmashtami observation:

http://www.livestream.com/blue_star/video?clipId=pla_75a88e2c-1534-4538-b35c-eecad0c9a610

lovethetruth
08-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I dont feel Kalki is known to any one till date. We will all know once Kalki is here. There wont be any publicity for Kalki - it will just happen. Like Rains give water.

jaydonc
09-01-2013, 04:25 AM

I am not sure that these saints are Kalki avatars but the one thing i know that the kalki avatars will be a warrior.

aghora
09-01-2013, 04:59 AM
As far as I know, the Kalki avatar is due at the end of the present dark (kali) yuga. According to Srimad Bhagvad Mahapurana, kali yuga lasts for 432,000 years and we are in the year 5000.

Moksha
30-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Mahavatar Babaji is the Lord Krishna incarnate.

I can confirm this from very Good sources, which i cannot say .

Paramahansa Yogananda was Arjuna in the Mahabharat.

Babaji taught Yeshua Christ , Yoga when he lived in India and Tibet during his
lost years in the Bible

Moksha
30-01-2013, 12:45 AM
As far as I know, the Kalki avatar is due at the end of the present dark (kali) yuga. According to Srimad Bhagvad Mahapurana, kali yuga lasts for 432,000 years and we are in the year 5000.

This is a HUGE mis calculation, we are in Dwapara Yuga now, Kalki Avatar will not come to around the year 4100, read Sri Yukteswars book the Holy Science and he will help you understand the Yugas properly.

Rudra Chakrin
08-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Mahavatar Babaji is the Lord Krishna incarnate.

I can confirm this from very Good sources, which i cannot say .

Paramahansa Yogananda was Arjuna in the Mahabharat.

Babaji taught Yeshua Christ , Yoga when he lived in India and Tibet during his
lost years in the Bible

We must see Paramahansa not as source of truth but a yogi. Paramahansa was lived as Kartavirya Arjuna, and Parik****, but never as Arjuna. But he always have difficulty to differentiate it, since Arjuna used that name so his father God Indra hope he canbe as strong as Kartavirya Arjuna. Later this made Kartavirya Arjuna hard to remember that he was not Arjuna, but Kartavirya Arjuna.
Furthermore, Babaji Nagaraj was not lived as Khrisna, but actually as Asvatama.

Rudra Chakrin
08-07-2013, 04:16 AM
I dont feel Kalki is known to any one till date. We will all know once Kalki is here. There wont be any publicity for Kalki - it will just happen. Like Rains give water.

When Jesus lived as a marshall named Wild Bill Hitckock, he being shot. He developed two personalities that lived in separate places:
1. Paramahansa Yogananda, after died lived as Rudra Chakrin in India (that later being sent to Sambhala).
2. Adolf Hitler, after died lived as a monk in southeast country in current days.
By the end of this year (2013), Paramahansa and Hitler will merge become one body Jesus again. Jesus returns as Kalki Avatar.

psychoslice
08-07-2013, 04:41 AM
Krishna, is back!.......everyone look busy lol.

Amilius777
08-07-2013, 05:26 AM
Hmmm.

All the above posts (excluding psycholice) looks like Hinduism/Yogism trying to one up Christianity

Well have your fun. Christianity did this for many centuries with no such luck.

People are still killing people, murdering, theft, destroying families, etc

And all Yogananda and all these Yogis gave us were obsessions on how sex is evil, your karma this-your karma that, and become an Avatar baby!

I think its another form of egoism- "Look at MY master!" "Look at MY spiritual path!" "My Jesus is better than your Buddha!" "My Babaji is better than your Jesus!"

I guess the world will never learn :icon_frown:

psychoslice
08-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Hmmm.

All the above posts (excluding psycholice) looks like Hinduism/Yogism trying to one up Christianity

Well have your fun. Christianity did this for many centuries with no such luck.

People are still killing people, murdering, theft, destroying families, etc

And all Yogananda and all these Yogis gave us were obsessions on how sex is evil, your karma this-your karma that, and become an Avatar baby!

I think its another form of egoism- "Look at MY master!" "Look at MY spiritual path!" "My Jesus is better than your Buddha!" "My Babaji is better than your Jesus!"

I guess the world will never learn :icon_frown:
I got no time for Christianity or any religion, but I do like who their representatives are, like Christ, Buddha, Krishna and a few more, as long as we stick to the Essence, or the heart of these religions, we can't go wrong, its just all the **** in between the Essence that we need to dig up and throw away, and all scriptures no matter which is full of it.

Simon_Templar
09-07-2013, 09:58 AM
I had an experience with Hare Krishna in person after which I came to levitate in Dreams, and he continues to fill in the gaps in my personal spiritual path

Aham tatwamasi
30-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Dear Honza, u said u thought Sai baba and Krishna are the same. Actually the consciousness of Krishna and Mahavtar Babaji is the same. And Sai babaji is the disciple of Mahavtar Babaji.
And as far as Kalki avtar is concerned some say its yet to come and some say He has come.
Aum

sri dhanya igala
02-10-2013, 01:44 AM

Krishna is nowhere apart from you. To seek him in the external world (as if happiness is there) is what keeps you in ignorance of your true nature. If you have the most precious gem in your palm, do you look elsewhere for it? In books? In the forest? In a guru? Open your palm and see the reality.

munched
02-10-2013, 05:40 AM
What is this concept of Aavatars?

kris
04-10-2013, 12:19 AM
What is this concept of Aavatars?To understand the concept of avatAra you must first have some understanding of what is ishvara/ishvari, deva and devi, for which I will refer you to this section (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fkris10846902.tripod.co m%2Fid20.html) of my home page.

peteyzen
05-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Avatars are a simple concept. from time to time the divine incarnates in a body, in this way it is simpler to pass on teachings and to affect things here on earth. An avatar is not to be confused with a guru, an avatar is the embodied divine.
Beings considered to be avatars are historically; Krishna, Jesus and Sai baba, currently other than if krishna is back, the only known avatar still alive is mother meera.

CIRRUS
05-10-2013, 10:27 PM
We are truly blessed to have Avatars here on our planet helping us.
If Krishna is here now, let's hope he reveals himself in some form so that we can pay our respect's to the great one.

kumarjitghoshal
13-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Hmmmmmm ...i am listening... lol ... so many people and so many thoughts.

Swami Chihuahuananda
16-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Peteryzen "worshiping at their feet, is worshiping at gods feet"

Mahasamatman preferred to drop the Maha- and the -atman, however, and called himself Sam.

Feet are good but the important stuff is in the middle

A venerated saying of the great one Sam

Zelazny is back too ? :wink:

krishna
16-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Buddha,
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

krishna
16-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Wow!what wonderful amazing fantastic news for the entire planet.
Lord Krishna back on our planet earth.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

BVG Janaka das
18-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Krishna is so so Beautiful :)

mArIya
02-04-2014, 02:30 AM
In my everyday life n held in my heart always , Krishna does in deed reside, as do Jesus, Mother Mary. All are cherished n walk with me on my path, love them all :). that is it for me :)

CIRRUS
03-04-2014, 08:14 PM
So pleased Krishna is helping me with my Spiritual journey.
Light and Peace
Cirrus

sunsoul
04-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Avatars are a simple concept. from time to time the divine incarnates in a body, in this way it is simpler to pass on teachings and to affect things here on earth. An avatar is not to be confused with a guru, an avatar is the embodied divine.
Beings considered to be avatars are historically; Krishna, Jesus and Sai baba, currently other than if krishna is back, the only known avatar still alive is mother meera.

Agree with your main point. However, I think you confuse things somewhat. Avatars are not gurus as you say, and Sai Baba and Mother Meera would be considered gurus.

Avatars are divine embodiments of Vishnu (the avatar philosophy is mostly closely connected with Vishnu). There are ten (Matsya, Kurma, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana, Parashurama, Rama, Balarama, Krishna, and Kalki). Buddha is also included in some lists.

This is the orthodox stance on Avatars. If you want to take an alternate view then that is fine, but you should be clear about what you are saying..

CIRRUS
04-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Peteyzen is correct in what he states.
Mother Meera is an Avatar and is an incarnation of the Divine.
She is here on the Earth now to help humanity.
It is said that Krishna has also returned to help us.
Both Sai Baba and Jesus were also Avatars.
None of the above were/are Guru's.

Light and Peace
Cirrus

sunsoul
05-04-2014, 08:50 AM
The majority of Hindus wouldn't call them Avatars. We wouldn't include human gurus on the list.

Mother Meera I would say could be included on the list as an incarnation of the divine feminine (not an Avatar as such).

Sai Baba I don't think many would include. I posted something a week ago about Osho, and someone called me out concerning him. There have been issues with Osho, just like Sai Baba, and both have shown a fallible, human side. (Although I think that they are worth listening to in moderation!)

peteyzen
06-05-2014, 07:30 PM
mother openly states she is an avatar tho sun, i have been to see her, and my experiences there lead me to believe she is what she says, perhaps you should take the time to go?, i think you would enjoy it

sunsoul
07-05-2014, 05:34 AM
I remember meeting Ananda Ma (the hugging Saint). It was a good experience!

kralaro
11-05-2014, 03:17 PM
my experiences there lead me to believe she is what she saysWould u share please?

durgaa
21-08-2014, 01:49 PM
lt's more than likely that Sri Aurobindo was the Kalki Avatar IMO.
Also, people like sai baba and mother meera can be discounted as charlatans - sai baba had occult abilities of course [or rather has control over astral entities with these powers. M.Meera has vital or astral powers. They are certainly not avatars, again IMO. And l've had experiences with both, so l'm not just speculating here.

The ten Avatars are: the Fish, the Tortoise, the Boar, the Man-Lion, the Dwarf, Parasurama alias Rama-with-the-axe, Rama (with the bow), Krishna, the Buddha and finally Kalki, who according to tradition is still to come. The succession, even at first sight, shows a continuity. ‘The Hindu procession of the ten Avatars is itself, as it were, a parable of evolution,’ writes Sri Aurobindo, ‘the progression is striking and unmistakable.’11

The fish was the first vertebrate in the womb of the ocean. Then comes the tortoise, an amphibian, then the boar, a mammal. The man-lion represents the transitional beings between animal and man. Then follows homo faber as Rama-with-the-axe, followed by Rama-with-the-bow, i.e., homo sapiens, the species we all belong to and which is now present in great numbers on this planet. In mentally conscious humanity an opening is possible toward the supramental realms thanks to Krishna, and the nirvanic state can be consciously attained by following the path of the Buddha. Kalki, finally, will bring about the great revolution which will result in the superhuman and the Kingdom of God no longer in an ethereal, hypothetical hereafter, but on a transformed Earth. Thus will come about the realization of the dream cherished since its origin by the toiling, suffering, unsatisfied human species.

The evolutionary line represented by the Avatars is no doubt remarkable considering that the Hindu tradition is thousands of years old, while The Origin of Species was not published until 1859. The Avatar is clearly connected with evolution and even seems to play a central role in it.

The word ‘avatar’ means ‘descent’ in Sanskrit. ‘It is a coming down of the Divine below the line which divides the divine from the human world or status.’12 In other words, the Avatar is an embodiment of the Divine in a materialized living form, a direct divine incarnation on earth.

It becomes clear at once that the avatar concept is actually well-known in the West, for Jesus Christ was an avatar according to this definition. This is why the theological disputation concerning his avatarhood or the preponderance of either his divine or his human nature has its parallels in the literature of the Hindus. And this is why Sri Aurobindo, in his Essays on the Gita, mentions time and again the names of Christ, Krishna and the Buddha in the chapters about avatarhood.

However, while the East recognizes the full evolutionary line of the ten (and in certain enumerations more) Avatars, the Christianized West recognizes only one. The importance of the Christ-avatar is generally accepted, but the evolutionary and historical development of the Earth and of mankind is put into a warped perspective by affirming him as the one and only avatar, a belief which makes the mission of Christ appear arbitrary and unreal. The cause of this attitude was probably the religious and cultural ‘monadism’ of the West — the unconscious or sometimes very conscious egocentric attitude, the imperialistic hedgehog position, the psychological igloo.

Jameyson72
21-08-2014, 06:07 PM
As long as there has been prophesies there have been people who claim to have discovered the fulfillment of said prophesies. I wouldn't put too much thought into these "revelations"; when a prophesy has been fulfilled or is in the process of being fulfilled, those with eyes to see will know.

Vinayaka
22-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Not that it matters here, but lots of Hindu schools don't believe in avatars at all. It's pretty much unique to the Vaishnava school.

peteyzen
22-08-2014, 08:18 PM
lt's more than likely that Sri Aurobindo was the Kalki Avatar IMO.
Also, people like sai baba and mother meera can be discounted as charlatans - sai baba had occult abilities of course [or rather has control over astral entities with these powers. M.Meera has vital or astral powers. They are certainly not avatars, again IMO. And l've had experiences with both, so l'm not just speculating here.

sounds to me like your ego is diminishing the experiences you ahve ahd with baba and meera. they are both the real deal.
they are both avatars.

tainamom
16-11-2014, 08:28 PM
i believe the last one has been here since 2012, but i have no idea where and who. certainly everywhere in all forms. just my guess. i think that's why the mayan calendar finished in dec 2012

kralaro
09-02-2015, 01:57 AM
I just wonderedif anyone else has come across this revelation about Lord Krishna?Are you talking about the same person whose hand photo you posted in another thread? Have you yourself met him?

Shanti Shanti
21-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Krishna never left he is here now closer to you than your breath or heart beat. Anything is possible here just seek God and God alone.

What ever image you worship or no form all is God. To worship an image of God is far easier path than worshipping God without form. An image of God is not God but it is a form of God. We know the image is not actually God. What I am trying to say is this, the image of God is like a photo of a loved one, you know when you look at it you love the person in the photo, and that you would never destroy or deface the photo as its a person you love. So its the same with an image of God you know its not actually God but you still love it as its His form / image that is suited for your taste. Most minds need a form to love / worship , to love something without form is impossible for me.