PDA

View Full Version : need some help identifying what i saw.

erin.morey33
14-03-2012, 03:35 AM
So, in the same week out of nowhere I have seen two "creatures" I cannot explain or wrap my brain around. The first I was driving back from the store, noon, broad daylight. I rounded a corner and something flew up the front of my windshield.

I can only describe it as an owlman. Body of a fully grown man, covered in black, white and gray feathers, the face looked human with a hooked beak/nose, coverd in feathers also. His eyes were huge bright amber and I could swear they glowed.

I know it wasn't an owl, the size was hugely tall...5-6feet at least. I was so stunned I slammed on the brakes. I had just convinced myself I was crazy when I noticed all of my electrical and digital meters in my van going crazy. Numbers and symbols flashing all over. Lasted about 30 seconds then was normal.

The second, driving to work a few days later I noticed a herd of about 10 or so deer, mostly does grazing in a field. As I drove past I watched a damn deer with a man's arms legs and body stand up in the middle of the does and watch me drive by. It really creeped me out.

I am not even sure if this is anywhere close to the right forum to ask about this. I live in Tennessee if that helps. Any help answering this would be great. I am not one that is constantly seeing bigfoot or the loch Ness monster lol. This is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this.

Wisa'ka
15-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Greetings erin.morey33

Are you quite certain this was not one of the hairy ones who have been sighted around other parts of the Appalachians, perhaps a juvenile with dirty matted hair which could be mistaken for feathery growth at a distance ?

As far as what happened to your car, I've heard of such occuring during some Bigfoot encounters

In Apache legend there is a huge owl-like cannibal spirit that can kill with a glance, then carries them home in a large basket to eat.

Apakhana Akshobhya
16-03-2012, 03:47 AM
Sorry but I don't know if this is a joke or not.

I have spent the majority of my life and time out in the wilds and in nature. Never once have I seen anything like what you are describing, and I've been far away from civilization too.

The oddest thing I've ever seen is what I'd call a "ghost deer" that seemed to be made of the fog that surrounded it and then it dissappeared. Lol. No owl men or human deer though... there are sasquatch stories but never seen one.

erin.morey33
16-03-2012, 03:57 AM
It's not a joke....I would never insult the intelligence of anyone on these discussions with a lie. Ever.

I am sure it wasn't hair. Whatever it was it was right in my windshield in front of me, then flew up and over....

I know this all sounds unrealistic , but I also am of a mind that no matter how far and wide one travels, it can never be presumed that you have seen it all.....that has been made quite apparent to me in the last weeks.

I will keep researching, trying to find answers. Hopefully I come across some story from somewhere that has witnessed the same.....

Silver
16-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Go to George Noory's Coast to Coast just google that, he has a late late night talk show where people talk about stuff like that among other amazing things. His website could help you find more information, I believe. The first thing that popped into my mind was the mothman - saw the movie, scared the bejezus out of me - based on a true story. Good luck!

Wisa'ka
17-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Anthropologist John Napier wrote of what he called 'Goblin Universe', a realm, here on earth of supernatural beings and other esoteric residents. Many times I've heard it called the spirit world. Ocassionally there are some of us who encounter such other beings.

WhiteWarrior
17-03-2012, 10:42 PM
I have met the Unseen Beings. Yes, they are here among us. The places they live in are called the Borderlands. It's where the other worlds and our mesh.

Wisa'ka
17-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Unseen, but often they are felt.

At times some of them assume form, some monstrous, others as non-threatening as a small bird. Some can appear as humans, but usually with a small flaw, such as a missing finger, fingernails, toe or ear. In the beliefs of many, these strange spirits that assume form is a constant. As mentioned earlier, some can clad themselves in mist.

Then again all creatures including us, are spirit beings

RiversLady
19-03-2012, 03:10 PM
If you really saw that, what it could be was a Shaman practising shape shifting. It is strange that you saw things two different times and that a Shaman would do this in a rather public place. Unless they are trying to get your attention. See if you feel drawn to take a walk in a quiet place like the woods or meadow. This being may have some news for you.

Wisa'ka
20-03-2012, 11:40 AM
If you really saw that, what it could be was a Shaman practising shape shifting. It is strange that you saw things two different times and that a Shaman would do this in a rather public place. Unless they are trying to get your attention. See if you feel drawn to take a walk in a quiet place like the woods or meadow. This being may have some news for you.

Indeed and what's worse if this being affected erin.morey33's van, it could of very well been stalking the van's owner or else drawing power. Some shamans hunt power.

RiversLady
21-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Indeed and what's worse if this being affected erin.morey33's van, it could of very well been stalking the van's owner or else drawing power. Some shamans hunt power.

UFO's drain power and big foot blurs pictures of itself. Maybe certain beings put out a strong field that disrupts other electronically powered things? To re-charge itself a UFO would certainly need more power than is found in a car battery. Sorry Energizer Bunny. A being drawing power to feed itself would be likened to a psychic vampire. Or a ghost playing havoc with equipment batteries. A Shaman might be trying to get your attention by trying something like that, but I would still go with disruption rather than a drain.
Rather like gauges going crazy in the Bermuda Triangle.

dmhorn
23-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Sounds like what you saw was the Mothman of legends. Many people over the years claim to have seen this same being exactly as you have described. In fact I believe i saw a supernatural show on this creature, with many accounts and descriptions. I will have to look that up for you and find a link...oh wait im a newbie i cant lol. Oh well :D

dmhorn
23-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Ok, there is a movie called The Mothman Prophesies, wiki Mothman and you will find the legend is right around in your area...Virginia actually. Really fascinating stuff...hope this helps

iolite
23-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Can you see spirits? The first thought that popped in my mind were long dead warriors or shamen of the native american tribes that used to call that area home. Another thought, nature spirits that the native americans talked about. They mentioned that they were huge.

DreamyMaryAlice
25-06-2012, 05:55 AM
hello i'm coast salish native, i babysit for my grankids at their house, i watched a program about people seen a lizard man, than i seen other one that he seen a wolf man, it was walking like a wolf than stood up looked like a man, but with a wolf face, they couldn't find it later on, than somebody called a paranormal psychic to the area where they seen this, and she said it was a spirit shaman from years ago that didn't want people around native sacred grounds, i have people seen things around my house, they get scared to come near my house lol