PDA

View Full Version : Electric shocks

OceanWaves19161
19-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Hey guys I've noticed when I'm doing readings or put on jewellery thats been touched by a person who has really dominanting energy I seem to get an electric shock. Would anyone happen to know what this is and if theres actually a name to it? I'm just curious!

Alana:)

Pounamu
19-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi Alana,

I suspect (and it seems to test out) that these "electric shocks" you feel is your making connection to the energies of the person or item that you're setting about sensing. You probably know that when you place your attention upon something or other, an actual etheric cord or "connection cable" is formed, which enables a two-way flow of energies between you. I guess its the establishment of this connection that you're feeling.

It points up that whatever we place our attention upon, we sample its energies and it samples ours... sometimes this is something to be aware of and shut down if it is proving not to serve us! Of course, the majority of humans notice no difference consciously, although it takes place in everybody.

Pounamu.

OceanWaves19161
19-04-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure really...you may be right! but I'm not really focussing on this energy. For example when I put on the ring it was purely for sentimental value as it was passed down from my great grandmother... I wasn't focussing on reading anything...the next time it happened I was doing a reading for someone but it wasn't her energy that was overbearing it was just someone who had a connection to her.

Pounamu
20-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi Alana,
I looked at this "electric Shock" thing again in light of your reply. It seems that I was not precise enough with my questions about what was causing it... It seems today that the shocks feeling is the result of your soul connecting through you with whatever it is you're psychometrising; and actually that sounds more likely to my mind as well. You mightn't be concentrating on psychometrising in every instance; but your soul will have a service in mind, most likely, when an opportunity presents itself - which may explain why it sometimes happens "involuntarily".

With regard to reading someone and getting connection to someone else who is related / connected with them - well, that person's energies will presumably be strong in their field, so then you pick it up.

kundalini
20-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi Alana,

I do note that Pounamu's ideas on this are entirely possible. However, I would also like to offer another perspective. In your first post, what caught my eye was you said you get an electric shock emanating from a dominating person or jewellery which has been in contact with a dominating person...it is quite well-known that certain people and I would think it is more likely with people who are more 'dominating', that they are able to affect objects consciously or unconsciously using a form of energy known as 'kinetic' energy.

Of course, kinetic energy is something that we all use on a daily basis when we physically move about and perform tasks, which is why this energy when it is connected to the power of being able to move objects with the mind is known as psychokinetic energy.

I am certain that I have heard somewhere that people with this ability to a noticeable degree have strong auras and so therefore could possibly account for the feeling of receiving an electrical shock were you to come into contact with them.

That's just another opinion so please take what you can from it. K.

kris
20-04-2007, 05:03 PM
I would start with simplest explanation possible - static electricty - before flying off with energy, dominating or kinetic. It is best to understand any phenomenon without resorting to judgment about others. Just what I think.

OceanWaves19161
20-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Mmm you know what I have a feeling your both right!. I shall have to look into this and research it further:). Many thanks for your thoughts:)