PDA

View Full Version : Missing home,

CatChild
11-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I will keep this brief.

Throughout my life whenever I have looked up to the stars, I have only felt intense sadness and grief.

I have received shamanic ceremonies where I think and somewhat see tall blue people with a yellowish golden sheen to them and they feel very loving towards me. If I have known them before, I do not have literal memory of them. What I do feel though and recognize, is the type of love I feel from them and for them. It feels like the safest, most unconditional love I have ever witnessed outside of myself, and is the same type of intense love that I feel towards certain people in my life. It feels so wonderful to be loved this much. Whenever I have seen and felt them, I have cried over the knowledge that I was with my parents again and wanting to return to them.

I am trying to connect the dots with this. I am a logical thinker and this causes some degree of doubt and confusion in my mind. Yet the emotionality of this issue outweighs the lack of definitive facts. I guess I am saying that I believe they are my true family and they think and feel like I do. It makes sense to me because even as a child, I didn't feel like I belonged here.

Any insights and further thoughts etc would be very welcomed.

Thanks,

~ C.

Mayflow
11-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Cat, did your parents die?

CatChild
11-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Cat, did your parents die?

No, they are not dead. But it is an excellent question though. I can see how anyone would wonder if they were dead now that I have re read my OP.

It was actually really difficult to start this thread for a couple of reasons. Firstly, obviously it sounds like I am crazy- yet I lead a normal life and do not feel like I am unable to operate outside of 'normal' parameters. And secondly, I do not like sharing anything that might be perceived as my vulnerability and cause for me to regret disclosing. I do not want to be perceived as looking for attention etc.

I am genuinely curious about myself, and curious if anyone else has ever experienced similarly. It's hard to shake.

psychoslice
11-03-2012, 09:47 PM
You are already home, you have never left, the mind body that you call yourself is within you, you are not within the body, realize this from your inner being and your home sickness will disappear.

TheReason
13-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Don't feel that way. You aren't crazy to post this or think this. There are all different dimensions and that can easily be one of the dimensions you find comforting, the place you call home. We all have different beliefs, this is just mine.

The main thing is to realize why you are here now, in this dimension. Figure out the lessons you need to learn here, and the purpose you are here for. Do not feel sad about being away from home, you will return. Utilize the time you have here and do the most good you can.

CatChild
13-03-2012, 06:37 AM
Don't feel that way. You aren't crazy to post this or think this. There are all different dimensions and that can easily be one of the dimensions you find comforting, the place you call home. We all have different beliefs, this is just mine.

The main thing is to realize why you are here now, in this dimension. Figure out the lessons you need to learn here, and the purpose you are here for. Do not feel sad about being away from home, you will return. Utilize the time you have here and do the most good you can.

I like everything that you wrote here and I am grateful for your words. They 'feel' right to me and help me feel better about what's been going on in my head for so many years!

I Do miss home. And it's frustrating to not have clear recall of details. I've gone back in meditations and sessions but haven't been able to stay. It's like I'm here on boarding school or something. But I have a good life here and I have attachments here with the people I love so I'm not really complaining in that regard... it's the Kindness that the tall Blues hold. They feel 'personal' somehow and have a way of existing that is gentle and passive guardianship. I definitely feel that type of temperament withing myself and don't recognize conflict, power struggles etc like many other people around me do. Not even as a child did I understand conflict and I never bullied or was mean to anyone.

CatChild
15-03-2012, 03:43 AM
I was thinking of this song yesterday and figured it would shed a bit of humor here-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc&ob=av2e

:smile:

7luminaries
16-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Catchild...check this out...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ca944fe0ea6e305e.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread140817/pg2&h=265&w=486&sz=14&tbnid=Jv3Z4pMPEGN9cM:&tbnh=70&tbnw=128&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpictures%2Bof%2Bandromedans%26tbm%3Di sch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=pictures+of+andromedans&docid=YyKGxIeeSiYpXM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=QZdjT6eQOIbViAKXx82iDw&ved=0CFMQ9QEwDw&dur=1532

Although he is "missing" the eyes and has a doodle on his forehead...
I think it's a pretty good likeness :smile: of an Andromedan man.

They are very warm and loving. I have "spoken" to a couple (man and woman, life partners) in meditations when I had some questions on suffering.

And yes, they knew me very well. They also felt very familiar to me.
I had a long talk with them and it was very healing.
I think Alex Collier has a lot of good information on them, and it is available online.

Cheers :hug3:
7L

SeekingTheShift
17-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Hello Cat,

I understand. Being aware of our ‘Star Kin’ and connecting with them seems, well, other worldly.

We have more than one family… there is our soul group and our incarnated/Earthy/physical family.

When I became aware that a number of the Guides I work with are, um, not from around here I had to wonder… Really? In time confirmation and validation came my way. I still go “Wow.” as I continue to learn more.

It is likely that you and these folks have been together and worked together more than once. Maybe many times.

Finding people to share the cosmic connection with a challenge. I know the ‘crazy’ feeling. If you feel so inclined, please check out http://www.seekingtheshift.com/ and browse through Cosmic Seeds. This little site is mine, I am not selling anything but you may find some thoughts that resonant with what you are feeling. I have more to add to the section when the time is right.

Anyway… going out on limb here… according to the Guides, one of my ‘kin’ is now in physical form, we have worked together in past lives and there is a strong potential that ‘he’ and I are in line to meet in this life. (LOL No, to my understanding he is not to be my significant other… Darn it!) I can tell you I am so excited by this potential that the thought brought tears to my eyes. Imagine, to meet this person, look him in the eyes and hopefully be able to say… “Hello brother. I know you.”

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

Mystic Blaze
18-03-2012, 10:09 PM
I can relate well to such feelings and thoughts. It doesn't sound crazy to me at all. I love looking up at the stars of warm clear nights, but all the same it makes me lonely at times. For years now I've found myself at times looking at the night sky and feeling so sure that I belong somewhere "out there" instead of stuck on some planet where nothing truly makes any sense. By now I've come to the realization (and of course I know that many will strongly disagree and that's fine,) that I do have another home somewhere out there on some world somewhere... a place I just can't recall.

What I've come to realize, and I feel you will relate to someday soon if you don't already, is that for those of us who are not true human souls, it's basically like having two home in a way. We get our home on Earth, where things are challenging and confusing but beautiful all the same. We get to be part of humanity. We get to be part of the love and the curiosity, and fear and sadness and joy of the whole human experience. In human lives, we get to see first hand the great and the terrible of everything race is capable of. Such a far reaching experience in every direction i think. Plus we get to see and live in and interact with the beauty of the planet earth itself and what's not to love about nature? But also, out there somewhere we have our other home. The place that's so hard if not impossible to truly remember. We get only the feelings of missing something or someone we should know, and the flashes of ideas that are almost images but not even that.

Our star families still love us and I honestly believe they remember us even though we've forgotten them.

CatChild
23-04-2012, 06:22 AM
7luminaries, SeekingTheShift and Mystic Blaze,

Thanks to you all for the validating and understanding posts.

Over the last couple of months, I have made a major change in my life. I have taken an eight month LOA in healthcare and have gone back to school for esthetics. So a MAJOR change! I feel it necessary to mention this, as during the change, I have really stepped away from the grief that I felt for my blue family. For a while I was not sure why this was so, and I surmised that I was focusing less on the spiritual parts of my life and more so on the 3D practicalities.

A couple of stressful events have once again occurred these last two weeks and thoughts of feeling my blue folks reentered my mind. I recently went for a reading with my reiki master who is also a psychic and an angel card reader, to gain some clarity on a few fronts- one of them being a clearer understanding of my blue people. It turns out that my blues have been even Closer with me than ever before during this change. The bond is less grievous and more mature now. (But This was not necessary to have confirmed in a reading).

I have throughout my life felt (as I have previously mentioned) that I have a life outside of Earth. Since making this thread, I have engaged further through meditations with the blue beings around me and have determined more facts about them. These facts were confirmed and even added to by my friend/reiki master. Everything that I have learned, made Perfect sense OF Me. Basically I have had less lifetimes on Earth, than I have on my home planet. And that I am likely going to go home again in two more lifetimes. This will be my last lifetime on Earth if I choose. My next could be on another planet that holds blue colonies, and the growth potentials will be mainly focused more on emotions in that plane (which I could actually use).

I have more details but it would just take too long to write it all; this is the general knowledge. As there are apparently a lot of us blues around, please let me know if any of this resonates with you. I'd LOve to share further collective details. Thanks,

~ C.

John32241
23-04-2012, 08:18 AM
You are here on earth at this time because that is where the work you wish to do needs to be done.

You can choose to leave the work that you can do best to someone else or you can see it through to completion yourself.

It is kind of funny for me to watch you "think like a human and be homesick" after your made such an effort to incarnate at this time.

It would be nice if you could remember exactly why you are here.

John

res
23-04-2012, 10:46 AM
It is kind of funny for me to watch you "think like a human and be homesick" after your made such an effort to incarnate at this time.

John

I like that John32241 and it would be nice wouldnt it.

I really do take this seriously and am sure there are many of us that have spent time considering this matter and can relate to having the same thoughts. I spent too long looking in to this when i studied life purpose.

This home that most refer to sounds pretty intense considering all the lesson planning and karma that goes on there.
What if our time on earth is actually our school holidays away from all the seriousness of home? It would be funny to those that are watching over us to see us waste so much time trying to understand it and missing home, wasting the vacation time that has been given to us.

On the other hand I wonder if those in the place that some call home are sitting there thinking that they cant wait to come home to be with the shaded people again?

CatChild
23-04-2012, 01:53 PM
You are here on earth at this time because that is where the work you wish to do needs to be done.

You can choose to leave the work that you can do best to someone else or you can see it through to completion yourself.

John

To experience adulthood as a female and to be a mother. (Had several female lifetimes that ended very young).

I had many male lifetimes and experienced fatherhood but felt a strong desire to be a mother.

CatChild
23-04-2012, 02:03 PM
I like that John32241 and it would be nice wouldnt it.

I really do take this seriously and am sure there are many of us that have spent time considering this matter and can relate to having the same thoughts. I spent too long looking in to this when i studied life purpose.

This home that most refer to sounds pretty intense considering all the lesson planning and karma that goes on there.
What if our time on earth is actually our school holidays away from all the seriousness of home? It would be funny to those that are watching over us to see us waste so much time trying to understand it and missing home, wasting the vacation time that has been given to us.

On the other hand I wonder if those in the place that some call home are sitting there thinking that they cant wait to come home to be with the shaded people again?

Well I wouldn't blame anyone if they thought I was crazy to believe all of this. Who knows, maybe it is all just my imagination and I have never had another lifetime, and that I will die one day and either go to heaven or to hell and that will be it. Somehow I just don't feel that will be the case.

But like I said, I don't really expect to be believed anyway and I woke up this morning thinking that I'd ask Lynn to delete my last post if no one had commented on it.

res
23-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Please dont think that anyone is judging you Catchild, this is a stage of your develpment and your chance to explore deeper meaning in your life. As i mentioned i spent years of my life following this train of though and even went as fas as to sell my harley participate in a diploma course and invest in a business that was based on life purpose coaching and that we are spirits having a human experience. It didnt end well and i lost everything before it began, which led me to explore other things away from the life purpose train of thought but thats a personal choice.

It is natural for you to question and i feel it is very healthy to look outside the square with a logical mind as you have. Ending the search for the truth would be the crazy thing in my opinion.

I am interested in these blue energy beings and what they could be to you. Could they be from an etherial world or are they of this world and you have the ability to see them. The blue light energy could be your reaction to that light frequency as blue light is calming and gives you sense of being protected, nutured and safe. Maybe this feeling you get from them isnt because of the place that they are from but rather because of the energy that they bring to your life.

I believe this is the energy that some have named arch angel Gabriel. I believe there are those that reside in the etherial worlds that emit this requency of energy and bring about the sense of feeling that you are receiving. I have been told and have gathered information of my own to believe that i emit and heal in hues of blue. If i was to come to you in spirit say while sleeping with great intensity, being receptive as you are maybe you could see the energy that i bring. Maybe these being are the spirit of a physical being, maybe they have no physical body and i would find it impossible to know for sure where they originated.

There is so much to consider and i trully hope that you decide to carry on with this thread as i am enjoying exploring truth with you.

I hope i gave you some dots to play with. :smile:

CatChild
24-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Please dont think that anyone is judging you Catchild, this is a stage of your develpment and your chance to explore deeper meaning in your life. As i mentioned i spent years of my life following this train of though and even went as fas as to sell my harley participate in a diploma course and invest in a business that was based on life purpose coaching and that we are spirits having a human experience. It didnt end well and i lost everything before it began, which led me to explore other things away from the life purpose train of thought but thats a personal choice.

It is natural for you to question and i feel it is very healthy to look outside the square with a logical mind as you have. Ending the search for the truth would be the crazy thing in my opinion.

I am interested in these blue energy beings and what they could be to you. Could they be from an etherial world or are they of this world and you have the ability to see them. The blue light energy could be your reaction to that light frequency as blue light is calming and gives you sense of being protected, nutured and safe. Maybe this feeling you get from them isnt because of the place that they are from but rather because of the energy that they bring to your life.

I believe this is the energy that some have named arch angel Gabriel. I believe there are those that reside in the etherial worlds that emit this requency of energy and bring about the sense of feeling that you are receiving. I have been told and have gathered information of my own to believe that i emit and heal in hues of blue. If i was to come to you in spirit say while sleeping with great intensity, being receptive as you are maybe you could see the energy that i bring. Maybe these being are the spirit of a physical being, maybe they have no physical body and i would find it impossible to know for sure where they originated.

There is so much to consider and i trully hope that you decide to carry on with this thread as i am enjoying exploring truth with you.

I hope i gave you some dots to play with. :smile:

Hey res it's fine. If people judge me I can take it- it's more just my feeling as though I shared too much. But it's done now and your post has given me something to think about.

Thank you for providing me with your perspective which is relative yet practical. Perhaps you could share with me further about your journey if you'd like. I Hope you do contact me further so we could talk more about this subject. I think you hold some interesting information on the blue energy and I'd be very happy to try connecting on that vibration with you-

res
24-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Hey res it's fine. If people judge me I can take it- it's more just my feeling as though I shared too much. But it's done now and your post has given me something to think about.

Thank you for providing me with your perspective which is relative yet practical. Perhaps you could share with me further about your journey if you'd like. I Hope you do contact me further so we could talk more about this subject. I think you hold some interesting information on the blue energy and I'd be very happy to try connecting on that vibration with you-

I'd like that :smile: . I hear you and i will send you a pm, though be warned you may leave with more questions than you came with :D

chat soon

Tiss
24-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Dear CatChild,

It is not so important where you come from, it is more important who you are and where you go.

Namaste,

TISS :hug:

7luminaries
25-04-2012, 06:44 PM
7luminaries, SeekingTheShift and Mystic Blaze,

Thanks to you all for the validating and understanding posts.

Over the last couple of months, I have made a major change in my life. I have taken an eight month LOA in healthcare and have gone back to school for esthetics. So a MAJOR change! I feel it necessary to mention this, as during the change, I have really stepped away from the grief that I felt for my blue family. For a while I was not sure why this was so, and I surmised that I was focusing less on the spiritual parts of my life and more so on the 3D practicalities.

A couple of stressful events have once again occurred these last two weeks and thoughts of feeling my blue folks reentered my mind. I recently went for a reading with my reiki master who is also a psychic and an angel card reader, to gain some clarity on a few fronts- one of them being a clearer understanding of my blue people. It turns out that my blues have been even Closer with me than ever before during this change. The bond is less grievous and more mature now. (But This was not necessary to have confirmed in a reading).

I have throughout my life felt (as I have previously mentioned) that I have a life outside of Earth. Since making this thread, I have engaged further through meditations with the blue beings around me and have determined more facts about them. These facts were confirmed and even added to by my friend/reiki master. Everything that I have learned, made Perfect sense OF Me. Basically I have had less lifetimes on Earth, than I have on my home planet. And that I am likely going to go home again in two more lifetimes. This will be my last lifetime on Earth if I choose. My next could be on another planet that holds blue colonies, and the growth potentials will be mainly focused more on emotions in that plane (which I could actually use).

I have more details but it would just take too long to write it all; this is the general knowledge. As there are apparently a lot of us blues around, please let me know if any of this resonates with you. I'd LOve to share further collective details. Thanks,

~ C.

Catchild, I am glad you found my post :D I meant to check back several times and forgot.

There is a lot I could say. For one...if you are sensing Andromedans, they are in fact real in the common sense, as I have experienced in meditation.
Although their vibrations are higher, they like us exist as both material and spiritual "multidimensional" beings, but they are more aware generally. They eat, sleep, reproduce, and so forth. They typically only communicate telepathically it seems.

Like so many other human populations, their physical size & lifespans are larger/longer than ours, their level of technology is higher and they have likewise had time to develop the moral and ethical acumen to use the techology in a peaceful, nurturing and green way. We are far behind here. I have to assume that you and like minds like me are here like so many others at this time to contribute in some way to healing, prayer, and/or by bringing our unique perspectives to the table.

I have no idea if I had lifetimes there, but I do resonate with them & communicate easily with them because of the kindred soul aspect, or by means of being on the same wavelength, so to speak.

I will also say your energy also spoke to me in a resonant way from the moment you got on here, as has a handful of others. :hug: So I shouldn't be surprised at the blue ppl connection :wink: Per res, it's true I did first learn to do energy healing using blue light (and white of course), and then expanded to others. Blue, green (& white) are still my most commonly used in the broadest sense. And I work with both Michael and Gabriel when I work with the guides for healing. I am not certain what connection if any this has with Andromedans, as the transcendental guides are not human and their energy has a different feel. Though I assume the Andromedans would of course work with them just as we do.

For the record, of course, I want to say that I really love & appreciate many of the dear souls here and the environment generally. :hug3:

Peace & blessings,
7L

Amethyst Angel
28-06-2012, 10:34 PM
I've only just found this post and right now it resonates a lot with me.
My mum has said, for years, that if a UFO came down and the aliens asked her to go for a ride and never come back, she would go with them without thinking. She has always had such an affinity with the stars and also sci-fi books and films. (Hence my birth name, Altaira, is the name of a star ). When she first said about this I was quite upset, but now I realise that I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm not a sci-fi reader or a star watcher, but I love sci-fi films, especially Contact, and the music by Mike Oldfield in his album Songs of Distant earth bring tears to my eyes. In fact I've just watched the music video on you tube for 'In the beginning' and the manta rays just made my eyes fill with tears, and such a sense of homesickness came to me.
I so feel that I have had other lives on other planets, especially more peaceful than earth, and now and again I have a longing to 'go home'. I just have to remember that I can return 'home' in my dreams and when it is my time to depart of this lifetime, I can hopefully have the chance to go back again for a rest.

Love and light
Amethyst Angel

TheReason
29-06-2012, 05:50 AM
It's interesting the way you put "go back again for rest"...I have felt the same way my whole life. I just know I came back here for a reason, and I'll stay until I've accomplished what I needed to. But after I want to go back.

In my mind, I have belief that there is no "time" in truth. It's only this dimension that has created time. I also believe the universe has no limits, therefore we could be living multiple lives simultaneously. I also believe that there are many different dimensions and this is just one of them. Perhaps some can not wrap their heads around this way of thinking, but I have come to believe it is true.

greenthumb92
29-06-2012, 03:48 PM
^ I agree with this also it is true about living multiple lives I was told by someone that my spirit shared 3 different bodies in other dimensions and that i could sync in with them if I wanted a rest from this dimension I just simply don't know how to.

Illumine
29-06-2012, 06:42 PM
For a long time I've felt that I was an old soul but didn't really think that I've incarnated much for some reason, this also came to light in a portrait Evaah did for me and it resonates with me so I feel quite content in that knowledge. I know that I'm specifically here for a reason, I feel a strong sense of duty to help people in this life so I try not to think about what I'm 'missing' so to speak, because in a way, it's all already here with me, never left.

Having said that, the stars often call to my soul. I love looking up at the night sky. I've always been interested in sci-fi too :smile:

Xan
29-06-2012, 06:45 PM
You are already home, you have never left, the mind body that you call yourself is within you, you are not within the body, realize this from your inner being and your home sickness will disappear.

Truly spoken from one who now happily lives at home while here.

The homes we remember among the stars, how ever well loved, where temporary lodgings... like this one.

The kingdom of heaven, our original home, lies within.

Xan

Henri77
29-06-2012, 08:06 PM
. She has always had such an affinity with the stars and also sci-fi books and films. (Hence my birth name, Altaira, is the name of a star ).

Love and light
Amethyst Angel

Don't know your age, but this is cool as I'd never heard of an Altaira.
other than the lovely-sweet young woman in Forbidden Planet. (1956)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/

A superb film I've seen 5-6 times over the decades.

I haven't read sci-fi since high school, but still love sci-fi films of any quality.
And Forbidden Planet is a classic, certainly the best of that decade.
A treat to hear your names are the same, as I really love Morbius, Altaira and the movie

TheReason
30-06-2012, 01:53 AM
^ I agree with this also it is true about living multiple lives I was told by someone that my spirit shared 3 different bodies in other dimensions and that i could sync in with them if I wanted a rest from this dimension I just simply don't know how to.

I've found different levels of meditation have helped me connect with my higher self again. Finding that time to do that is crucial to well-being

Henri77
30-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Perhaps this is partly why we come to earth without conscious pastlife memory.

As we have enough challenges as it is.
Without yearning for, or regretting past experiences, relationships.

The fact that our sibling might have been our lover, murderer, or great grandparent could be a confusing challenge.

However...finding our home within, while a lovely-essential experience, is yet, not not entirely what we often seek-miss.

SeekingTheShift
30-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Henri…

Though I understand your sentiments… and understand that we come into this life without conscious past life memories… there may well be a reason for some souls to connect to with other life experiences.

I can only speak for myself… I feel it has been an important part of this physical incarnation to get a glimpse of knowledge concerning past lives and learning that my experiences are many and, well, far flung. It is a richness that adds to this life, at this time, here on Earth. I also understand it can be troubling for some people. Our paths are many and varied.

Perhaps tapping into our soul’s memory of other lives is a stepping stone for our work in this particular Earthly ride? Makes me wonder…

I am pleased with this life, being here for an amazing experience yet I feel that the bits and pieces I am learning is assisting me with this journey.

I understand that it is likely that I too will return ‘home’ for a rest. Tis a place where I am comfortable and go to refresh my energies.

In very simple terms, there can be a connection to ‘home’ that stays with us… similar to remembering the hometown I was born in. I will always have a connection with my birth place however I am happy where I am living now.

Henri77
01-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Henri…
can only speak for myself… I feel it has been an important part of this physical incarnation to get a glimpse of knowledge concerning past lives and learning that my experiences are many and, well, far flung. It is a richness that adds to this life, at this time, here on Earth. I also understand it can be troubling for some people. Our paths are many and varied.

I wholly agree with you, about curiosity,,, and while I've never tried to look back, I'm getting increasingly curious about (between-after life ,especially) and curious what my prior ET incarnations have been.
Though honestly, if I was beheaded, strangled, a psychotic killer, I'd rather not know.

Also, knowing of prior relationships might make the current relationship with that soul, unnecessarily complex, (emotionally) So nature has a wisdom in how things normally work. It seems. By having us trust our feelings rather than past life memory-actions

However man is a curious animal and such information IS available should we seek it,

This man has investigated between life experiences and shared an immense wealth of information, that's really piqued my interest.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=569603

Gofa
01-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Remembering is part of your walk here. A relationship has been carried forward. The memories arent some cosmic error to clean the slate. We are far from home but it is not necessary to suppress the past Try to figure out how to use the knowledge here. It will have place and function how ever minor it may seem. accepting yourself then and now is a good starting point and tell your children as they carry your dna and theirs will have been influenced by the past
On a beach head the first to land have the toughest job and only the strongest are sent
Remember to look up and wave its a small affirmation and may be someone waves back.
Also many take pride in their cultural and racial roots. Why not you. It seems to make the same if not more sense

SeekingTheShift
01-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Henri… LOL I so agree. If a majority of the news about past lives had been about sharing ‘bad news’ I would prefer to pass that information up as well.

I have learned about a number of past lives and I am thankful that the sharing of the information has been mostly positive regarding connections with people I know in this life and my spiritual family. There seems to be a theme in regards to the information which I am still learning. Part of that theme has to do with ‘home’, the guides that are working with me and perhaps what my reasoning for this current life experience.

The link you posted did not work… Where you referring to the link regarding Michael Newton‘s books? If so, I have read part of it. Interestingly enough I have two of Newton’s book on my night stand right now. If it was another thread, please try reposting the link.

I am deeply enjoying Newton’s books as they truly feel like validation with an opportunity to understand even more about ‘life between lives‘. My older brother recently passed after a long illness. We ‘connected’ on a spiritual level during his last weeks (BTW he was living in another state). He had been in a place of ’in-between” quite a bit prior to passing, sleeping far more than awake and was ready to pass.

Meanwhile, I will continue to learn what I can about the importance of ‘home’ and why the guides feel this information is something I ought to be aware of. Matter of fact I am currently doing an oil painting of a snippet of a dream I had of ‘home’.

Henri77
01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Henri… LOL I so agree. If a majority of the news about past lives had been about sharing ‘bad news’ I would prefer to pass that information up as well.

I have learned about a number of past lives and I am thankful that the sharing of the information has been mostly positive
The link you posted did not work… more than awake and was ready to pass.

sorry,this is correct link

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Astral_Travel_and_life_after_death.html

Jurgen personally visits- investigates the after-between life as no one has, interviewing residents of varied levels, and providing an overview of how
our beliefs-actions shape afterlife experience . His videos pretty much spell it out.

SeekingTheShift
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Thank you, Henri.

CatChild
24-08-2012, 04:18 AM
I wholly agree with you, about curiosity,,, and while I've never tried to look back, I'm getting increasingly curious about (between-after life ,especially) and curious what my prior ET incarnations have been.
Though honestly, if I was beheaded, strangled, a psychotic killer, I'd rather not know.

Also, knowing of prior relationships might make the current relationship with that soul, unnecessarily complex, (emotionally) So nature has a wisdom in how things normally work. It seems. By having us trust our feelings rather than past life memory-actions

However man is a curious animal and such information IS available should we seek it,

This man has investigated between life experiences and shared an immense wealth of information, that's really piqued my interest.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=569603

Kryon states our past lives are hinted to us in This lifetime.