PDA

View Full Version : looking for something similar to the broom technique

Adrienne
11-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Hello,

Some time ago I read here about a broom technique, I wouldn't exactly call it a spell, but I am not really sure.

It goes like this ~ if you have someone visiting you, who is overstaying their welcome and you are wishing they would leave .... take a broom, and make sweeping motions out the door, and I think there was probably a saying to go with this, something about sweeping this person out the door ? Anyone hear of this or remember such a posting ?

Ok, then taking this a bit further.... but along the same lines

is there a way to sweep someone out of your life ? :D

just curious and thanks in advance for your replies

Dream Angel xx

onlyme2
11-03-2012, 05:44 PM
i have heard of this but more in terms of getting rid of spirits in the home that are unwanted mind you its probably easier to chase people with the broom if u wanted to get rid of them

Adrienne
11-03-2012, 06:02 PM
hee hee, on chasing the people with a broom ! :tongue: Yes, I can understand the idea of chasing bad spirits out of the house with this method. Luckily I haven't had to deal with that yet.

I think this was supposed to be done, somehow while the person was still there... but without their knowledge of your doing so

now, explain to me how this could be done if it is just the two people having a cup of tea ( ok two cups of tea, one each person :tongue: ) ?

onlyme2
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM
say to them i just gotta go sort somethin in my cupboard and sneek off

norseman
11-03-2012, 06:14 PM
hee hee, on chasing the people with a broom ! :tongue: Yes, I can understand the idea of chasing bad spirits out of the house with this method. Luckily I haven't had to deal with that yet.

I think this was supposed to be done, somehow while the person was still there... but without their knowledge of your doing so

now, explain to me how this could be done if it is just the two people having a cup of tea ( ok two cups of tea, one each person :tongue: ) ?

Put laxative in their tea ! :D

onlyme2
11-03-2012, 06:21 PM
lol see norseman has done this before

Adrienne
11-03-2012, 06:21 PM
such creative answers onlyme2 and norseman ! :D

seriously though norseman, have you heard of something like what I am asking about ? I figure if anyone has, it might be you ...

Adrienne
11-03-2012, 06:22 PM
lol see norseman has done this before

hee hee, I had a feeling he might have :tongue:

froebellian
11-03-2012, 07:17 PM
For me I tell them when the last tube is and they will miss it..and feign TFL problems and work out their route home..

Adrienne
11-03-2012, 09:29 PM
what are TFL problems ?

froebellian
11-03-2012, 09:37 PM
what are TFL problems ?

Transport For London.. all tubes/buses/trains.. often delays and services cancelled!

Adrienne
11-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks froebellian, I was thinking Twin Flame Problems, lol ! and wasn't sure how those problems would solve getting someone to leave the house ......

Adrienne
21-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Recently I had the opportunity to try out this broom spell idea, sweeping someone out the door, and it worked !!

I was with a friend at a shop, two women stopped by to visit who talk forever. Just before these two came into the shop, I had been sweeping the floor... so I already had the broom with me. We all sat down to visit, then after awhile I got up, took the broom again and started sweeping, moving towards the back door.

In my mind, I repeated the following a few times ~

" Let their conversation be short and sweet,
Then sweep them out the door and down the street " .

Then I sat down again, and shortly afterwards these two women left.

I told my friend what I had done with the broom and the chant and said that I was disappointed that this didn't work. To my surprise, she said " It did work ! They are usually here for hours ! " :D

norseman
21-03-2012, 06:52 PM
DA - it's all in the intent, positive or negative. By putting your whole Will and Intent into the wish, you can create an unwelcoming atmosphere to drive out people you do not want.
Alternatively, you could just excuse yourself for a minute and change into your nightware :D. A hint is as good as a jab with a sharp stick to a blind donkey ! [Sayings of Norse]

Adrienne
21-03-2012, 08:20 PM
and here I thought I was capable of a little magic :wink: , dashing my illusions !

norseman
21-03-2012, 08:57 PM
and here I thought I was capable of a little magic :wink: , dashing my illusions !
"Magic" is mostly about Intent and Will to apply natural Earth energies to produce an effect.
Imagine "Have a nice day" said with the full force of your focused Will and Intent behind it. :smile: All a "spell" or ritual does is give a mental channel for this to happen.

Adrienne
21-03-2012, 10:51 PM
"Magic" is mostly about Intent and Will to apply natural Earth energies to produce an effect.
Imagine "Have a nice day" said with the full force of your focused Will and Intent behind it. :smile: All a "spell" or ritual does is give a mental channel for this to happen.

anything is possible then :smile:

norseman
22-03-2012, 08:32 AM
anything is possible then :smile:
Only if you have the mind-set necessary. Obviously not as simple as I make it sound :D Prayers in churches originated as "spells" but few people have the focus to produce a result. Look closely at a R.C. High Mass and you will see a formal High Magic ritual in it's origins.

Adrienne
22-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Only if you have the mind-set necessary. Obviously not as simple as I make it sound :D

Obviously :D

what is a R.C. High Mass ?