PDA

View Full Version : listening with hands

shifty123
07-03-2012, 10:28 PM
A couple days ago. I read on this thread, about paying attention to how your hands and arms feel. When trying to determine how long to place your hands at various places. When doing reiki. When your body has had enough energy. It will tell you.

Well the other day. I was doing my after work reiki routine. I had my hands on my third eye chakra. When it seems as if my arms were just thrown violently off of that chakra. It was so hard. That i thought I'd pull a muscle. I didn't though.

Gem
08-03-2012, 03:51 AM
A couple days ago. I read on this thread, about paying attention to how your hands and arms feel. When trying to determine how long to place your hands at various places. When doing reiki. When your body has had enough energy. It will tell you.

Well the other day. I was doing my after work reiki routine. I had my hands on my third eye chakra. When it seems as if my arms were just thrown violently off of that chakra. It was so hard. That i thought I'd pull a muscle. I didn't though.

The title was interesting. Have you trained in Reiki?

Uma
08-03-2012, 05:12 AM

WOW :icon_eek:

shifty123
08-03-2012, 07:20 AM
The title was interesting. Have you trained in Reiki?
Yes but experience is a life long education.

Gem
08-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Yes but experience is a life long education.

Oh for sure, you learn a lot in life.

I find Reiki very interesting. I appreciate the kind of learning involved, like physiology and more subtle form.

One of my peers is does reiki... shes always banging on about energies and stuff teehee. I understand her a bit, because some meditation techniques I've practiced seem to relate to it pretty closely.

I think I'll go read a little about reiki and see what google throws up.

:smile:

silent whisper
08-03-2012, 11:11 AM

yes..sometimes for me its subtle, or a strong sense.. or both parties involved at times connect to that moment where you know its done...I am wondering many speak of heat in their hands which I sometimes feel after a treatment, but most times the energy feels like a cool gentle breeze flowing between the hands and the spot/chakra where you are applying hands...What do you feel?

shifty123
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
yes..sometimes for me its subtle, or a strong sense.. or both parties involved at times connect to that moment where you know its done...I am wondering many speak of heat in their hands which I sometimes feel after a treatment, but most times the energy feels like a cool gentle breeze flowing between the hands and the spot/chakra where you are applying hands...What do you feel?
It can vary. Sometimes i feel an electrical current going through my hands. Sometimes i dont feel anything at one chakra. Going on to the next and the vibrations feel like they're going to shake my hands a part.

When people claim that there's no science in this. They obviously haven't experienced this type of energy and how it works.

Saggi
11-03-2012, 01:45 PM
WOW :icon_eek:

Exactly!!

Be thankful for the deep connection and work on recognising when the time is up,,,

I find with me I go with my breath,,,

I breathe normaly, then all of a sudden I take a deep breathe, kinda brings me back in and I see that as a sign to move to the next chakra.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

CatChild
11-03-2012, 07:39 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It has happened to me as well.

Your third eye chakra as an intuitive does not like to be covered over too closely. If I cover mine, it actually begins to ache. Your hands were trying to tell you this- it's as simple as that.

shifty123
12-03-2012, 03:46 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It has happened to me as well.

Your third eye chakra as an intuitive does not like to be covered over too closely. If I cover mine, it actually begins to ache. Your hands were trying to tell you this- it's as simple as that.
Ok cool thanks.