PDA

View Full Version : Took an online ESP test

Dawn1976
06-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I took a few online tests where you test which card is going to be next. The results I got are the same results I get when playing the lottery and picking winning numbers: If I try and focus I get it wrong, if I relax and do it with no pressure, like it's a fun game, I am VERY accurate. I once watched the Maryland pick 6 lottery on TV and guessed every number coming out, I just knew what the numbers were. I was relaxed and my attitude was absolutely no pressure. My husband was shocked and said "why can't you do that for our own state lottery?" I just looked at him and I said 'I don't know!!!'

Could putting pressure on myself block the natural ability I have? Has anyone else experienced that before? I am still in the process of a great spiritual awakening but I really want to do this right.

John32241
07-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi Dawn,

There is something about the underlying intention for this that determines the outcome.

When we wish to have fun with it, it works. Its no so much the lack of pressure as it is the energy of your intent.

Now wanting to win a state lottery is actually a fear based intention. It energetically reflects a "lack of necessities". The energy of your intention, the focus on a lack of abundance, will attract (that law of attraction), the absence of abundance.

That is why you are VERY accurate when you play and not even close once you are not.

Spiritual awakening is a process that is not unlike picking winning numbers. It works best when you have fun with it(life) and see everything as an adventure(which it is).

I hope my insights on this will be helpful.

John

Dawn1976
07-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Hi Dawn,

There is something about the underlying intention for this that determines the outcome.

When we wish to have fun with it, it works. Its no so much the lack of pressure as it is the energy of your intent.

Now wanting to win a state lottery is actually a fear based intention. It energetically reflects a "lack of necessities". The energy of your intention, the focus on a lack of abundance, will attract (that law of attraction), the absence of abundance.

That is why you are VERY accurate when you play and not even close once you are not.

Spiritual awakening is a process that is not unlike picking winning numbers. It works best when you have fun with it(life) and see everything as an adventure(which it is).

I hope my insights on this will be helpful.

John

I have just started implementing the teachings of "The Secret" which is basically the law of attraction. So I'm changing my attitude about money and alot of things. So I did some EFT this afternoon and I believe that any blocks I have will be removed. I think, for me, it just involves changing
a lifetime of thinking patterns.

John32241
08-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes changing those thinking patterns is what will work.

This is much more of a heart centering effort that a logical exercise, as I understand these things.

Best Wishes!!
John

Dawn1976
08-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Yes changing those thinking patterns is what will work.

This is much more of a heart centering effort that a logical exercise, as I understand these things.

Best Wishes!!
John

I was just watching the Quantum Activist in which he talks about this too, amazing stuff.

Reverend Keith
08-03-2012, 11:43 PM
I was reading a study in which they found exactly what you are saying. A "fun" lighthearted, even "silly" atmosphere drastically improved people's abilities to manifest psi of various kinds.

Their theory was that silliness breaks down the congnative dissonance - because at some level your mind is pretty scared that its reality is going to fall apart if all this "stuff" is real. But if you can laugh at it and see it as just a game, it sneaks past your mental filter.

Another thing they did was use "tricks" to get a few fake effects just to build up people's confidence. Then the REAL effects would start happening.

Dawn1976
09-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I was reading a study in which they found exactly what you are saying. A "fun" lighthearted, even "silly" atmosphere drastically improved people's abilities to manifest psi of various kinds.

Their theory was that silliness breaks down the congnative dissonance - because at some level your mind is pretty scared that its reality is going to fall apart if all this "stuff" is real. But if you can laugh at it and see it as just a game, it sneaks past your mental filter.

Another thing they did was use "tricks" to get a few fake effects just to build up people's confidence. Then the REAL effects would start happening.

Yes, I can relate to that. For me, I think part of my fear is the unconscious thought of "I can't really do any of this, other people can, but not me."

Henri77
04-04-2012, 04:43 AM
I took a few online tests where you test which card is going to be next. The results I got are the same results I get when playing the lottery and picking winning numbers: If I try and focus I get it wrong, if I relax and do it with no pressure, like it's a fun game, I am VERY accurate. I once watched the Maryland pick 6 lottery on TV and guessed every number coming out, .

I'd be curious if you read the persons mind (if they saw number first) or if
you experienced precognition, (before the numbers were seen by anyone at all) Do you recall which it was??

(Precognition HAS been verified in lab experiments , not too unlike the lotto you described.)

Henri77
05-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Personally I feel that most ESP tests are ****** methods designed by nerds who forget what humans really do. Some folks may succeed but I still feel they're barking up the wrong tree-methodology.

WE do not live our lives guessing what number-image a computer will randomly generate..... and yet they still continue this madness.

Telepathy testing however requires 2 human subjects, and is generally closer to "normal" human activity.

Gofa
06-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Basically. It's people that see in black and white testing for colour. They come ill equipped and seek by definition an answer understandable in black and white as that needs be the frame of reference

Henri77
06-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Basically. It's people that see in black and white testing for colour. They come ill equipped and seek by definition an answer understandable in black and white as that needs be the frame of reference

Well yes, thats one way of putting it. Quite so.

Testing data is likely more easily analyzed from simple information.
provided by numbers or geometric images. And that's what they seek, simple repeatable experiments.

However they're trying to make ESP conform to their lab methodology, rather than than creating a methodology that corresponds to the natural form of ESP experience.

Removing the human element reduces the chance of random psychic feedback- data corruption, but it also dehumanizes an organic function IMO.

In the early psychic & remote viewing testing of Ingo Swann , he quickly got bored with the mechanistic testing he was subject to, and devised his own experiments.

Henri77
06-04-2012, 09:43 PM

Excellent point to remember.

Drunvalo in his teaching, emphasizes this , that learning-taking meditation too seriously is like driving with the brakes on.
Discovery benefits from a childlike curiosity.

Gofa
09-04-2012, 01:42 AM
While it seems the quest of science to proof ESP etc It is safe to say it is NOT
If it was to prove it we would have achieved that years ago. Once Ingo Swann did his stuff it was all over as with Geller etc etc etc right back to Madame Blavatsky Conventional science does not need a greater definition of reality than it has now If it does not conform to conventional analysis ie breaks down into little pieces there will be trouble at mill. Read stuff on the ecology of thought and how paradigms fight like hell to resist new growths as does the plants in you garden

embrace
15-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I see ESP as reading EMOTIONS, not algorithms that randomly shows cards on the screen. For me there is just nothing to "read."