PDA

View Full Version : How do I know I exist?

Narcissus
06-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I think I am the whole and inseparably one of you looking at myself through a cosmic lens. I am here on this forum to share with you the feeling that is rising in me in recent times. When I come across an individual I feel I am not different from him or her. I am not the other. I even feel at one with the inanimates surrounding me.

I am a man of passion and love. Life is so short-lived and yet I never feel disturbed by the ephemerality of life and I feel I will again be together with the rest of beings after death. I cannot generally conceive the idea of rebirth though I am a Buddhist since I have a scientific approach to some of the things centering on life and death.

I do not know in fact about life and death and I am a polemist and want to learn through discussions often heated ones.

chinu
06-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I think I am the whole and inseparably one of you looking at myself through a cosmic lens. I am here on this forum to share with you the feeling that is rising in me in recent times. When I come across an individual I feel I am not different from him or her. I am not the other. I even feel at one with the inanimates surrounding me.

I am a man of passion and love. Life is so short-lived and yet I never feel disturbed by the ephemerality of life and I feel I will again be together with the rest of beings after death. I cannot generally conceive the idea of rebirth though I am a Buddhist since I have a scientific approach to some of the things centering on life and death.

I do not know in fact about life and death and I am a polemist and want to learn through discussions often heated ones.
How do I know I exist ?
Answer: These I 'es are enough to know. :wink:

_/\_
Chinu

Dragonfly1
06-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Give yourself a big pinch....if it hurts.....you exist.....Peace x

Mountain-Goat
06-03-2012, 12:08 PM
I only have heated discussions in the winter.

Narcissus
06-03-2012, 12:12 PM
I only have heated discussions in the winter.
Maybe you have gleaned a lot of ideas on this issue raised in the course of discussion and we may profit if you choose to share your thoughts with us

Mountain-Goat
06-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Maybe you have gleaned a lot of ideas on this issue raised in the course of discussion and we may profit if you choose to share your thoughts with us
It's not winter, but it's close to midnight and there's a slight chilly breeze so i can manage one more.
I think I am the whole and inseparably one of you looking at myself through a comic lens.

silent whisper
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM

Welcome... glad you shared yourself with us...A man of passion and love is a great thing...

Narcissus
06-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Welcome... glad you shared yourself with us...A man of passion and love is a great thing...

I will grow here spiritually. Growing spiritually means going beyond my little physical self to transcend the corporal existence to feel the ethereal ness of my existence. I am not what I seem and I will have to explore into my domain of existence