PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual confusion...........help

elaine
15-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I am fairly new on my spiritul path, and although I feel I am on the right track, I tend to feel that I am being pulled in four different directions.

After going through depression, self hate and a near breakdown, I decided to seek out Reiki, and then went on to study the properties of crystals for healing, Tarot, and am very into angels and spirit guides, and meditation.

The problem I have is I am getting a pull in a certain direction but am not sure if I am reading the signs correctly. I have always felt I was on the right path but am now getting totally frustrated, and depressed too.

Ive asked for signs and got nothing lately,I feel that Im getting too much info too soon, or am I being too impatient? Have other people experienced this, and what did you do?

Do I follow my heart on this one or sit and wait? as I feel I have to do it now or never.

Love to you all elaine :hug2: :hug3:

kundalini
15-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi elaine,

The frustration and depression that you say you are feeling is indicative of negative energy at your Crown Chakra; it may be a little blocked or too open. Either way and rather ironically; a bit of a synchronicity in itself, is that the Crown Chakra can be worked with for spiritual guidance. The element that is associated with the Crown Chakra is THOUGHT.

Now then, I would recommend that if you do not already have one, that you obtain a piece of clear quartz crystal, lie down and place the crystal at your crown chakra. Then, simply relax. Almost as though you are meditating. Then, ask for the guidance that you require. Completely and utterly don't let your ego become invloved or your thoughts. Simply relax and allow the guidance to come to you, for it is already within you.

As an added benefit, the clear quartz crystal placed at your Crown Chakra will balance the energies there and it is said to balance all the rest of your chakras when placed there too. One more thing, let your feelings flow as you relax. Do not analyse or indulge your feelings of depression of frustration. Say to yourself 'I am letting my feelings flow'. This will allow you to feel more relaxed as well as allowing the guidance to come through. It is easier to receive guidance when one's mind is harmonious. I hope that helps, K.

Makoorakoo
15-04-2007, 09:32 PM
good day friend,

heres something I personally think. Go in all directions by standing where you are tasting all the different paths, for that in itself is taking a path. The things you believe and the things you do are your path. The way you do things is your path. You are your path. If you feel pulled in many directions gently visit each and evolve your sense of being. It is something we must endure to feel different things as it is how we learn as a being. Look at everything from your view and others then things around you will be within you.

If it seems too forced upon you then try to relax and drift in the flow of experience

love and blessings to all

elaine
15-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks K,

I have felt that perhaps the crown was blocked as Ive been really stressed (not like me at all) Will try the quartz again , and let you know how it goes, love and many thanks.

elaine
15-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Hello M,

Thanks for the advice, its nice to be able to talk about it. Yes I am going to explore the other paths, I have been thinking of taking on a big challange, and I am definatly going to "go for it".The voice I heard said "help these people", so I am going to explore being a volunteer, at our local drug and alcohol abuse centre. I had enquired last week, and they do take on volunteers.

I guess I can relate to many of the problems, and I never pass judgement on anyone for whatever reason, so perhaps my calling is right after all.

Emmalevine
16-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Elaine,

Good luck at volunteering - it sounds like you will be fantastic at it.

I'm in a similar situation to you as I've delved in and out of various spiritual paths, thinking I've found what is right for me but then not being sure. If you listen to your intuition and explore several options, you will hopefully discover which path you most want to follow. I haven't reached that point myself yet as I'm interested in healing yoga, meditation, reiki, crystals and angel workshops, but I'm hoping my heart will lead me to the right place. It is very frustrating but hopefully you will become confident in your choices soon, and by trying out everything you'll be more aware of what is right.

Good luck - let us know how you get on.

Pounamu
16-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Elaine, hi;

By all accounts, this is a time of tremendous activity of finding one's "true path", and there are heaps of different ways of navigating and evolving being promulgated - some for people so different, that only some of them will be relevant to any particular person. I think its good advice to gently explore all paths that you feel called to, and then choose which you like most and deepen your experience of it. And be willing to change to another if you feel you are not getting anywhere... That's how I have proceeded, anyway. Keep testing your heart-feeling.

Good hunting!

elaine
17-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Hello Starbuck,

Thanks for your words of encouragement, dont think I will be fantastic at volunteering though, LOL, just ordinary me, I feel so driven now. I have a very good friend going through detox and It has really opened my eyes up to how these people are very often judged by the media, and please note that this is just how I alone see this.

In my opinion, they are people too and have feelings and need understanding too.

I have spoken to many people and they all seem to speak of a shift in thinking patterns, and people have been drawn into all types of work that they would have never thought of before. Perhaps this change in thinking patterns is for our higher good, and its some sort of spiritual shift or something.

I am looking into other areas, what ever I feel drawn to at that time. It does terrify me to a point, as I am a Capricorn, stubbon, and when I have set my sights on something, I wont change for anyone ha ha. I trust totally that I will be guided in the right areas.

Love to you elaine

elaine
21-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi gonna put this here as dont want to start new thread, experiencing alot of stuff I cant explain at the moment. To day while shopping felt strange, sort of out of it, and experienced something amazing.

I was in a clothes shop then looked up as felt slightly dizzy, but the place I was at was not the shop I had walked into. I was in a room full of people that I felt I knew but didnt reconise.

I walked across a room, and approached two big wooden doors, and opened them.

At that moment I was aware of my surroundings in the clothes shop, and It was the shop I first entered.

I never felt faized at all, it was more like returning to a place I had known before.

Any info as to an explanation, I would welcome. Thanks elaine

Muddler
22-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Elaine, you are a child of God - just play! Don't stress about this or that path or purpose - everything you need will be given to you. If you can unreservedly place your trust in the universe to give you the understanding you need, day by day, you will do well.

Now, if only I could follow that bit of advice....