PDA

View Full Version : Taking responsibility for our own healing

singalong
04-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi, just found this interesting blog article about taking responsibility for our own healing and a simple approach that may help through the author's example.

It is a long blog, so dont want to put too much content on in case its not allowed, but I put a sample of it in quote with its source link, because Im still new to how things are done but I think it may help someone so should be shared.

Best wishes!

Personal Changes: The need to feel safe and secure

I asked my creator last night to show me things about myself which are impeding the life that I desperately wanted, from becoming tangible. It is hard to see others have what you think you're missing out on but still remind yourself that not everything is at it seems, so there is no comparison.

The question I could be then posing to myself is, 'what do I want for me?'

Well asking that question is much easier because its where the ego can say well it wants diamonds and pearls, wealth and earthly riches, I want a bit of that and everything else... its easy to want the world but realistically likely unachievable to the scale which ego would love to inspire us.

The question that should be posed instead is, 'what do I need for me?'

This question is much more helpful but one also needs to learn to listen and not just spout a question. When we are trying to avoid our faults, blind ourselves to our fears, step around our disappointments, we would never see a solution because we dont allow ourselves to deal with the problem. Because the universe is a cause and effect movement, the cause (the discrepancy) can not transmute into a solution (the change) if we (the enquirer) doesnt pinpoint the focus in the first place by trying to ignore or overlook its very real tangible presence.

So because of this question at bedtime, I felt my body synthesise into a higher frequency, possibly a subconscious adrenalin rush from confronting the fear on a conscious level. During the night I had a sequence of dreams, that when I awoke, were quite important messages about myself.

The first to note was that I dont feel safe and secure. Because of the situation I was born into, raised in, became a mother in, I have no idea what it is to feel safe and secure. But without that sense of support and wellbeing from those around me which comprise my family, there is no way on earth I would be able to carry that into a relationship with the love of my life.

This is a biggie though. So this is one of the problems Im facing and responsible for the quandry of not feeling fulfilled in life. As a process to make changes to this, or effectively turning isolation and insecurity (and my primal constant 'survival mode' function) into security and safety (and allow my 'self actualisation' function come into effect to create elements of my life), I needed to address the fear or outside anomoly that doesnt sit true with my inner self - and that meant self introspect and analysis of my world around me as it currently is.

Its easy to venture into the world and experience it, but another and more harder thing is to understand it.

it continues on as a blog at this place -

spanglesdiary.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/personal-changes-need-to-feel-safe-and.html

Seawolf
04-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Hi singalong!

Great topic. I think it's true that we need to take responsibility, but not so much for the sickness, but for whatever is causing the sickness. And I've started learning that it's not important to know what the cause is, but just that we take responsibility and do whatever it is we need to do.

psychoslice
04-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Yes we certainly need to take responsibility, I had cancer just on 3 years ago, I kept telling the doctor that I think I have something wrong with my prostate gland, I could only sleeping in a fetal position because of the pain in my lower back. The doctor just told me that it was wear and tear on my back and not to worry about it. Well I wasn't happy, and told him so, so he did some test on me, and have a guess what they found, cancer, one and a half years later. Never put your doctor up on a pedestal, question everything they tell you, as they say, doctors bury their mistakes.

Racer X
05-03-2012, 10:28 PM
It is said "Lead can be transmuted to Gold" and "Poison is nectar to the Divine Self and nectar is poison to the Ego self"

The Healing Journey and the Journey of the Soul are the same Journey~

Want to Heal?

Simply look inward until .....

All else fades away~

Except what is Health, what is Self, What is Divine~

See it through to the end~

in progress
06-03-2012, 02:02 AM
No one ever heals another.

Paying attention to how you are feeling now brings greater conscious awareness. You are more likely to see things you wish to address within you. And it's always within, never without. Your feelings tell you what needs to be addressed. When you let your mind wander into past or future worries you are distracting yourself from how you're feeling about what is happening now. Then you have lessened awareness which leads to doing the same old thing over and over because you aren't truly paying attention.

When you clear the beliefs leading to your emotional and physical dis-ease; your health, emotions and outer environment will reflect back those changes. I mean this literally! This is truly powerful stuff!!

This is what you do. You identify that the dis-ease exists and send it unconditional love and light! It's so easy it's hard!

One example is if you feel a pain in your body. Get relaxed and quiet the mind. Ask yourself, "Why am I in pain?" (Always take ownership, this is your feeling, not someone else's, not the body's) Wait for an answer. Don't analyze it. Accept it even if it seems wacky or doesn't make sense. Send light and unconditional love to it.

Another example, you are feeling fearful you will lose your job. Get quiet like above. Ask yourself, "Where in my body is the fear of losing my job?" Wait for an answer or a knowing then send light and unconditional love to that part of your body until you feel you're finished.

If you feel you didn't get an answer simply send unconditional love and light to your entire being.

You will feel a difference. You will notice changes.

Seawolf
07-03-2012, 05:06 PM
No one ever heals another.

That's an interesting perspective that I've heard before. Can you tell me why you think that? It's different than what so many people seem to think because everyone wants to be a healer. Personally I think we can only heal ourselves. And even then we're not doing the healing, just allowing it to come from (somewhere/someone).

in progress
07-03-2012, 06:01 PM
As I understand it, others can hold a frequency, an energetic space, blueprint or a template of "healed" but it's up to the individual who wants to be healed to make a choice to use the template. And these energies, templates and such are always available even w/o a healer. I guess a healer makes it more easily accessible. This is my take on it (at the moment, subject to change in the next moment).

Why do individuals feel a need to heal others? Is something in resonance w/ the one needing healing?

Seawolf
07-03-2012, 06:52 PM
As I understand it, others can hold a frequency, an energetic space, blueprint or a template of "healed" but it's up to the individual who wants to be healed to make a choice to use the template. And these energies, templates and such are always available even w/o a healer. I guess a healer makes it more easily accessible. This is my take on it (at the moment, subject to change in the next moment).

Thanks for replying. That makes sense to me.

I think if we experience healing, we can share what we did and how it worked for us when people ask, and maybe it will work for them. But then again, it may not be right for someone else and may even cause them more problems. Everyone's healing is so specific to the individual that I don't think we know what another person needs. The best way for me is to not try to fix anyone else but myself. I believe by doing that, it will naturally affect others, because we're all connected.

The only time I think we can tell others what to do to be healed is if we're receiving a message from the Divine. It's the same way we get an inspiration that seems to come out of nowhere and is right and perfect for us. It should come from total peace and not be influenced by our opinions and hangups. And the message is only for that one person.

in progress
08-03-2012, 12:18 AM
I think if we experience healing, we can share what we did and how it worked for us when people ask, and maybe it will work for them.
I like this, agree w/ it and I will take it a step further.

Everything we experience and any time we move our perspective from a lower one to a higher one, or heal, or clear etc How we did that is available for access by others. It has to be that way since we are all one.

Doesn't being around a person of a higher frequency raise your frequency for awhile? Imagine people getting themselves cleared to raise their frequency then going about their day among others who have clearing to do. You don't have to do or say anything! One's higher frequency will have an effect on another's lower frequency. It will raise their consciousness a bit giving them greater opportunity for awareness of things they might want to address in their lives.

Xan
08-03-2012, 12:48 AM
You don't have to do or say anything! One's higher frequency will have an effect on another's lower frequency. It will raise their consciousness a bit giving them greater opportunity for awareness of things they might want to address in their lives.

Yes... This is how one may heal another... bringing them up to a point where they actually can take responsibility for themselves.

~ ~

Dragonfly1
08-03-2012, 03:28 AM
That's an interesting perspective that I've heard before. Can you tell me why you think that? It's different than what so many people seem to think because everyone wants to be a healer. Personally I think we can only heal ourselves. And even then we're not doing the healing, just allowing it to come from (somewhere/someone).

Hi Seawolf,
I don't believe a person can heal another, BUT, a person can be healed by the Divine, through another person, used as a vessel for the Divine, for that healing...... Healing through the hands or thoughts of another person is real, I have experienced that kind of healing within my own body.....The Divine can and does achieve anything......... I also believe that we can heal ourselves with faith and trust that we CAN do it......it is lack of real belief and faith in our own power and energy that prevents such healings..............Peace x