PDA

View Full Version : No more visions

prettypolly
03-03-2012, 09:13 AM
I saw my first vision a few weeks ago (see this thread http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30627 )

The vision was amazing and clear, however, I have asked many times for many more visions like this and I don't seem to be getting them. I have seen a few pictures in front of my eyes but it is hard to make out as the picture is not in colour and once I see it is there it goes.

Is this normal?

Perfect Storm
03-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Yup, I have this also. I think, as they are starting, it like a muscle. It needs to be worked on to get stronger.

I do not have many that are HD, mostly they are worse then SD.

prettypolly
03-03-2012, 09:56 AM
At least it's not just me then lol. I will keep asking and working and see what happens.

Thanks

xxLoveLifexx
03-03-2012, 10:43 AM
You can have a self inducing or guided meditation to reach a deeper state, preferably something like a trance state. It can help you greatly to get a HD-experience as Athymari said. Practicing that also 'oils your hinges' for the door into an appropriate state of receptivity.

Do it for the fun, less for the expectation and be open that a lot of it is symbolic!:smile:

prettypolly
03-03-2012, 11:28 AM
When I meditate I find I can go into quite a deep state anyway so will see what happens later.
I will keep practicing x

Perfect Storm
03-03-2012, 11:46 AM
That good polly. I find I do not go all that deep when I meditate, never been able to and I have done it for a while now. Maybe its not for me :p