PDA

View Full Version : Read this, reply or not

Thinker108
01-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Numerous paths, numerous thoughts, numerous beliefs are in the spiritual world. I think all are great and full of truth, all can fill you with peace and enlightenment, and all are able to show you ultimate truth. Then why some spiritual persons hate other belief, path or thought? Why they cannot tolerate other`s view? Why they hate other`s belief? How can such a person know ultimate reality which is complete? God loves hid children equally, no one is foolish and scholar, no one is ugly and beautiful, no one knows less or more. All are equal all, all are in same state of mind. Peace, peace, peace.

Shabby
01-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Numerous paths, numerous thoughts, numerous beliefs are in the spiritual world. I think all are great and full of truth, all can fill you with peace and enlightenment, and all are able to show you ultimate truth. Then why some spiritual persons hate other belief, path or thought? Why they cannot tolerate other`s view? Why they hate other`s belief? How can such a person know ultimate reality which is complete? God loves hid children equally, no one is foolish and scholar, no one is ugly and beautiful, no one knows less or more. All are equal all, all are in same state of mind. Peace, peace, peace.

Yes you are right. Thanks for the reminder : )

chinu
01-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Numerous paths, numerous thoughts, numerous beliefs are in the spiritual world. I think all are great and full of truth, all can fill you with peace and enlightenment, and all are able to show you ultimate truth.
Yes.
Then why some spiritual persons hate other belief, path or thought? A true spiritual person never hate, But laugh in his/her own mind for others beliefs, and that because they are just -- A Beliefs, or belief based paths or thoughts. Or because there is big difference between Belief and Reality.
Why they cannot tolerate other`s view?
A true spiritual person tolerate such views like the views of very small childrens, who use to make their own mindly stories and fighting with each other without any reason.

Thinker108
01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
A true spiritual person

Thanks for use these words

Thinker108
01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
A true spiritual person

Thanks for use these words

Kaausti
01-03-2012, 11:55 AM
This is the best statement to a complext situation. Thank you for this. Agreed.

Mountain-Goat
01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Numerous paths, numerous thoughts, numerous beliefs are in the spiritual world.
In people's heads yeah, in spirit world however...me not know.
I think all are great and full of truth, all can fill you with peace and enlightenment, and all are able to show you ultimate truth.
Water fill you with water, rock not fill you with water.
Then why some spiritual persons hate other belief, path or thought? Why they cannot tolerate other`s view? Why they hate other`s belief?
"cus some people think their path, though, belief is truth and other's not.
If person X who think their stuff is truth and another(Person Z) have different stuff that they also think true,
then person X think that person Z thinks that person X's stuff is bull, thus Person X hate person Z's stuff.
Person X still in sandbox wearing nappies, though not realize it.
Very very embarrassing, grown person wearing nappies.
How can such a person know ultimate reality which is complete?
Simple, just believe you do, plenty of people do this, very possible.
Very silly, but vey possible.

stillwater29
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM

Sometime people on a spiritual path can stick too rigidly to their beliefs, they can think that they are right negating all others.. It can kinda be a child with a new toy scenario that child wants to show their toy to all the other kids. Exclaim how their toy is the best etc.

I think it can be a big part of a individuals journey. A real growth period. For me all is worthwhile. Because after a individual has come through this stage they can then go and look back at themselves and things they use to do and smile and measure their growth.

Although it is not pleasant at the time sometimes it can be a necessary growth tool.

Mr Interesting
01-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Why aren't some spiritual people spiritual....

I find that speaking from the heart to the heart... see how long it takes to come back.

Miss Hepburn
01-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Why aren't some spiritual people spiritual....

They are all going to burn in hell - so don't bother thinking
one minute about them.

Kidding! :D

Look towards the Light - not over 'there'...