PDA

View Full Version : Energy: could I really have blown all the lights in the kitchen by touch?

Kaceykat
29-02-2012, 01:12 AM
sorry if this is a silly question! :redface:

there's someone who is probably not such a good influence on me and I've been trying to cut waaaay back on communication. In response I've been getting his "Gee but i'm so worried about you, would you call me" messages & requests for contact.

So 20 mins ago I was thinking (weakly?) I ought to just send him an email to let him know I was okay, just as I was turning on the lights in my dark kitchen, touching the lightswitch, and all seven high hat light bulbs blew and went out with a flare and a sizzle! I startled and at first I was scared, thinking I had somehow done it via thought or maybe my angels did that as a warning...and then I was just annoyed because these bulbs are $5+ each and I recently replaced a bunch of them!!!

Anyway, can this happen or is it just coincidence? can personal energy fields affect lighting??? I have been listening to Wayne Dyer & doing Japa meditation the last few days to try to raise my vibration and feel more empowered... could that be part of this?

Lemon
02-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Wow, that's some voltage you got!

There's probably no definitive yes or no answer. Could just be coincidence, but you're touching the switch, you're part of the electrical system, but... Perhaps you should consult with an electrician before you make any assumptions, would be helpful to consider all the things plugged into that particular circuit, how much current is already drawn before you switched on the lights. At any rate, the coincidence is interesting enough.

:)

Kaceykat
06-03-2012, 11:56 AM
thanks for sharing yr thoughts, L!

I've calmed down a bit since they all fried out on me and am ready to chalk it up to coincidence (although I am keeping up with the Japa meditation.) Needless to say tho I have yet to contact that friend ~ or to shell out the $45 to replace all the bulbs haha. So many better things to do with that money! I just move to a different part of the house when night falls :D

Kaceykat
09-03-2012, 10:50 PM
haha Coincidentally, this week the cable TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" featured an actress talking about how the same afternoon her best friend died, both she and a third friend separately experienced all the high hats in their various kitchen blowing out at a touch. Got goosebumps when I heard it!

Still haven't called Mr. Bad Influence yet :D Scared straight?

Juanita
09-03-2012, 11:26 PM
thanks for sharing yr thoughts, L!

I've calmed down a bit since they all fried out on me and am ready to chalk it up to coincidence (although I am keeping up with the Japa meditation.) Needless to say tho I have yet to contact that friend ~ or to shell out the $45 to replace all the bulbs haha. So many better things to do with that money! I just move to a different part of the house when night falls :D

IMHO, there is no such thing as coincidence and there is a reason for everything and everything happens for a reason.......Spirit can blow bulbs like that....Do you have a loved one in spirit?