PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Nap/holiday/vacation

froebellian
28-02-2012, 09:28 PM
For some people Spiritual awakening has come and maybe at the right time etc..

In my case, been delayed, procrastination, lack of faith, ignoring 'signs' until the last few months I have had to accept there are way too many 'coincidences' in my life.

People have always seen me and called me an 'angel' and I move like one apparently.. hovering.. but I ignored it in jest as I am no angel in societal terms, and people sensing 'witch' powers, again I laughed off in jest.

Anyhow events have forced me to face certain truths and I am a sceptic of everything, I challenge everything said, done or intimated.

But, things are moving a bit faster than I would like and I know there is no gear stick in these matters, but I would like a nap and a little holiday first before I tackle my 'duties' consciously.. previously I did my 'duties' subconsciously though probably nudged heavily, but with an open heart.

I am a little overwhelmed that some of my visions have come true, so fast and so accurately.. and am not afraid to say a little frightened too, hence a little break or a gear change would help so I can absorb it all and take it in and accept it.

What are the stages? Will I reach a plateau or will it just keep getting busier and I just have to learn to cope and balance?

midnightstar
28-02-2012, 09:34 PM
froe have you asked spirit if you can have a short rest? :hug2:

froebellian
28-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Of course..read my post on angle guides.. mine are just watching shaking their heads at me..

I ask everyday.. literally as well..

silent whisper
28-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi Froebellian

I am wondering what's moving too fast? I know when I was going through my own the manifestation was so intense, I didnt have time to think..(of course it was about letting go of that space) I suspect now in hindsight the period of intensity was most necessary so that my focus was not allowed to stay in one place. I was confronted with this so fast, it wasnt until the next few years that I was able to fully process and integrate all the new awarness and find that space to fit myself in the new. Overwhelm and balance is definitely part of this learning and I found myself going through periods to recognise what I needed to do for myself when things were overloaded. If you are feeling you need a break, then take one. Its important that you take action through recognition of your own needs.

froebellian
28-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes, they keep sending me more angel numbers 38(9999) 2 days before 3998.. but have given me 2 days of sleep..

froebellian
13-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for my break.. sleep has been appreciated.