PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Science/Giza Power Plant

SugarCookieSoul
26-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Found an awesome documentary on the possibility that the pyramids at Giza were used as Harmonic Oscillators to balance seismic stress, and connect the egyptians into higher states of mind using resonance!

Check it out!

video.google(dot)com/videoplay?docid=2676128221474744663

SCS

Scottmana
27-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Of all the mysteries of the Giza Pyramid, a few seem to stay just that. The first is how long ago it was built. The numbers are way off! 4500 years my @#$! 4500 years ago was a correct date for when the outer skin was removed (hence why carbon dating says it is 4500 years old). It however is much older.

The top was covered in brass. A solid and single peace nearly 100 feet wide. The outer skin was limestone and was removed by attaching ropes and simply pulling the slabs off the sides. However the brass peace was too large and heavy. It was removed in the heyday of the bronze age. The need for brass for things like weapons and armor made a large above-ground supply very appealing. The brass top stayed for many years past the removal of the limestone sides (hence why the top of the pyramid has a cleaner, less worn look). However the Greek figured a way to remove it by cutting it into smaller sections that could be removed.

The pyramid shape was chosen not for resonance but for it's stability. No other shape is known to architects to last longer then the pyramid shape.

The civilization that made it did not make it for us, they made it for themselves believing that they would need a large power plant to run their cities, they had existed for spans of time that the humans of today seem to have a problem digesting (so I will not mention it) and had to think in terms of building things that would last. Last it did, even past their control of this planet many years after that.

The power plant ran a city technologically beyond our own were the power was transmitted to an area many miles around.

I well believe in past lives and am sure that many of these details are coming through simply because the old residence are still around even if it is not the same pyramid that once ran their city.