PDA

View Full Version : Sign from the stars?

Usako
26-02-2012, 07:26 PM
So I had something "strange" happen to me last sunday, which "coincidentally" was the 19th day of February.

I was home alone at night and the power went off, since I am terrified of the dark I went outside to the garden where there was some light coming from the lamps of the place I live in. Having nothing better else to do I laid down on the floor to watch the stars which the sky was completely clear.

I have always had a facination with Orion's Belt so I was looking at it mesmerized and thought "Send me a sign", which I don't even know a sign of what I was hoping for, I even wanted to try and find an UFO!:tongue:

When I am looking at the stars is like I completely disconnect and feel like I am floating up there, almost hypnotized. Nothing happened, but when my mom and the power came back, my mom went out to the balcony and after being reluctant at first I went there, we were looking at the stars, when suddenly a shooting star crossed the sky, it's the first and only one I have seen in my life! I was so happy, was going to make a wish and without thinking the first thing that came to mind was my Twin Flame's name, although I made a different kind of wish afterwards, I wonder which one counts.

Afterwards alone I kept looking at the stars wishing for another shooting star to come, which it didn't, but something even stranger happened, I could see lines of light going from one star to the other, flashing beams of light...:confused:

Was this the sign I wished for? Is it a message from "home" saying hello? What could this mean?

Usako
27-02-2012, 11:50 PM
No replies...hmmm...

I guess I'll have to ask a moderator to change this thread to another forum where there will be someone able to help me...:smile:

lunarfox
18-03-2012, 08:26 PM
I made a different kind of wish afterwards, I wonder which one counts.

The one that means more to you.

I could see lines of light going from one star to the other, flashing beams of light...:confused:

Was this the sign I wished for? Is it a message from "home" saying hello? What could this mean?

Could you make out any kind of shape? Was there a specific colour or direction that light was going?

Caelan

Natalia
18-03-2012, 10:24 PM
That is the coolest story! SG....Was that really the first time in your life you witnessed a shooting star? They are amazing arn't they!?! I havn't seen one for some time. I absolutely love being outside on a starry night and being one with all that is up there. Gazing, pondering, talking, smiling,listening.

I'm so happy you got to have that connection in that moment. It'll stay with you.

Usako
19-03-2012, 12:23 AM
The one that means more to you.

Could you make out any kind of shape? Was there a specific colour or direction that light was going?

Caelan

Then I pick the second one! hihi

No kind of shape, if I remember correctly. Just beams of light going from one star to the other..

That is the coolest story! SG....Was that really the first time in your life you witnessed a shooting star? They are amazing arn't they!?! I havn't seen one for some time. I absolutely love being outside on a starry night and being one with all that is up there. Gazing, pondering, talking, smiling,listening.

I'm so happy you got to have that connection in that moment. It'll stay with you.

Thanks! Yeah, it was my first shooting star ever, especially because when there's a meteor shower it rains and the clouds block the view.
Amazing, indeed! It left me with a huge smile on my face even a long time after I saw it.

Felt like I was being told "Hello from home!"

lunarfox
19-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Every star had light traveling forth to another?

Usako
19-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Every star had light traveling forth to another?

You could say that, when I looked at a group of starts I saw it, then changed my view to another group and the same happened.

Why have you seen it, or has anyone ever written about it? Is it important?

lunarfox
19-03-2012, 03:45 AM
You could say that, when I looked at a group of starts I saw it, then changed my view to another group and the same happened.

Why have you seen it, or has anyone ever written about it? Is it important?

I've seen it in my dreams. Please tell me more about how you felt, colours etc.

Usako
20-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Well no colors except for a light yellow almost white, like a star's color.

My feelings...well at first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, then it felt amazing, a sort of peace mixed with exhilaration. When I look at the stars, especially on the day, it's like I am hypnotized, and although I am aware of my surroundings, at the same time is like I am up there looking at them, I can't get my eyes off them and find peace.