PDA

View Full Version : Great Grandfather's Ghost

Aria_Jadewing
26-02-2012, 01:57 AM
My great grandfather haunts the house I currently live in. Well, not the house in particular, but the old desk that he built. My big sister has seen him before as a orange-ish orb that floats about sometimes, and although I haven't seen him directly I've definitely felt him there and seen the shadow of a man out of the corner of my eyes. Usually he's really passive and just walks around the house, but sometimes he does help.
My sister has a nasty panic disorder, and although she has it almost under perfect control now, she used to get panic attacks. When she was having a particularly bad one she said she saw, very briefly, a small orange light fly by and then she felt a hand rest on her shoulder and felt at peace.
He also used to flicker the lights in the basement to get our attention to certain things, but when we finished the basement he stopped. He once actually flicked the light on in my room to get me to take my medicine. I can also hear him walking around on the upper floors a lot. It used to set me on edge when I was little, but now it's actually comforting to hear him walking around when I'm home alone!

Silver
26-02-2012, 02:40 AM
My great grandfather haunts the house I currently live in. ....My sister has a nasty panic disorder, and although she has it almost under perfect control now, she used to get panic attacks. When she was having a particularly bad one she said she saw, very briefly, a small orange light fly by and then she felt a hand rest on her shoulder and felt at peace.

What a wonderful story about your great granddad. I especially like this part^ ^ ^
That is sweet.

Aria_Jadewing
26-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Yeah, it's really nice to have him around the house. I like to think he's the reason I almost always wake up happy ^_^