PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I NEED HEALING

confusedforlife1
25-02-2012, 03:36 AM
hello!
i need healing to find my blocks from contacting spirit and furthering my development i feel my self that there is something stopping me. anyone please help me with this i need to know what my blocks are so that i can change and further my development! i wanna develop so badly please help me out =]
thanks so much!

contentest
25-02-2012, 04:13 AM
hello!
i need healing to find my blocks from contacting spirit and furthering my development i feel my self that there is something stopping me. anyone please help me with this i need to know what my blocks are so that i can change and further my development! i wanna develop so badly please help me out =]
thanks so much!
Eagerness itself is a subtle, powerful hindrance.

Keep searching, but accept that ultimately it is not up to you to decide what happens and when. The universe has a plan for every person, and if your plan differs from that of the universe, trust that the universe knows best :)

Dragonfly1
25-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Yes contetest,
I found that out the hard way also......I was so impatient to get knowledge that it actually hindered me....when i finally let go and thought..'what the heck'..and just accepted that we all advance in the way that the Divine wants us to..I discovered subtle things happening....Im still in awe of ...when you least expect it, it comes your way...as long as you are open and willing to receive......I am just an infant in my learning.....but God knows what I need and when i need it or if I do need it ......Peace x

confusedforlife1
25-02-2012, 05:56 PM
thanks alot guys im just so egar.. it is hard to be able to do somethings but not others im an trying to develope and im impatient on thingsi want so bad but im trying to be patient.. thanks again=]

innerlight
25-02-2012, 06:18 PM
hello!
thanks so much!

You say you feel something is stopping you from contact in development and are asking for healing..

What if you let go of the idea that something is blocking you and embrace the reality that you are free to make contact as you wish and are free to advance with your own development whatever that may be.

Fear is a powerful weapon that can be used against us. It's that fear that makes us cower and stop. When we move through the fear we will find that things are much more easy for us.

chaitanyaram
26-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Hello!

One thing I've found very helpful, upon noticing aspects of my being out of kilter, is the inner prayer or thought;

"I acknowledge this, (whatever it may be), I wish I could act/think differently, may it please be healed, (speaking to Whomever or whatever Universality you are comfortable with), or simply to your own heart.

Somehow or other this three-part expression seems to have incredible healing power. "I acknowledge this, I regret it is out of whack, may it please be healed."

May we all be blessed,
chaitanyaram

Mooninite06
21-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Do not trouble trouble when trouble troubles you, trouble trouble and trouble trouble double.

dont be too hasty!

Henri77
21-04-2012, 06:52 PM
An essential asset to spiritual development-gifts, is patience.
One of the first things I learned from my spiritual teacher.

Like nurturing a seedling, one feeds it, nurtures it, but cannot speed it's growth, or the way-rate it will develop-bloom.

Impatience, desire ,passion are useful for some endeavors,,, but typically serve little purpose other than to create frustration when spiritual-psychic gifts are concerned. So it seems.

It's a funny dance we do with the universe ....this spiritual growth thing......
as it IS a collaboration, unlike many other earthly endeavors.

Someone once wrote "you can't push a river"

morning_star222
21-04-2012, 11:09 PM
To the original poster. I am going through the same thing - I've had quick little glimpses of a deer and someone sitting by a fire, which is all amazing, but sometimes I tend to get impatient and want something more to happen. I know it will happen when I am ready - and I know I cannot force such things :) Just keep what you want to happen in your heart and in your mind.

gpGeminiMN
22-04-2012, 07:21 PM
It is like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. I’m late; I’m late, for a very important date. No time to say Hello, Goodbye, I’m late. When we charge around in our haste we miss so many things. We forget our keys, leave the lights on, leave the water running, don’t remember to feed the cat. How can we hear The Divine calling when we are so frazzled? Slow down, live fully in the present moment. Experience NOW. The old greeting card says “God is NOWHERE”. Then you take the time to open the card and it says “God is NOW HERE”. All it took was a little pause and one space bar to bring The Divine into this moment. My motto as a woodworker is “the hurrier I go, the behinder I get”. We just need to take the time to live each moment to its full potential by being aware of the “present”. The present is the ”gift” from The Divine which keeps on giving, but how many “presents” do we throw away because we are late or anxious or obsessing about yesterday or tomorrow. If we slow down, be silent, listen, and pay attention then inspiration will come to us. We cannot chase it.

Life and our spiritual awakening are given out in steps on our journey. Our journey is happening whether we pay attention or not. Most people are blind to what this life is really about. They think it is about the job, the money, the house, the family, the toys. But all of these are props in the movie. It is the deeper meaning of HOW we act with all of these props, what are our attitudes and emotions, how we connect with humanity and with The Divine. We can’t look at the top of the mountain and say “I want to be there now”. We have to go through the steps. It is not the finish line that makes the race, it is the steps and lessons we learn on the path.
May I suggest listening to the Moody Blues song "OM". It might help you calm down.

Native spirit
22-04-2012, 09:31 PM
:hug: You do not need Healing for what you ask, you need to know how to connect to spirit, the best way for you to learn is to go to your nearest spiritulist church, there they will teach you what you need to know.how to open up to spirit close down ground yourself etc.

Namaste