PDA

View Full Version : Life purpose

spiriteye
22-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Am wanting to know what my life purpose is, how do you know when you are heading towards knowing it? is your life purpose something you enjoy and have a passion for or is it something that you might not particularly like??

Love, Light and Blessings to all xxx:hug3:

PiscesGirl
22-02-2012, 08:53 AM
I would love to know too.. will be followign this thread intently.

I always feel like im searching, searching never find the magic thing? Maybe there is no magic thing, maybe its all the small things added together?

silent whisper
22-02-2012, 09:06 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n149/mc_man/Third_Eye.jpg

spiriteye
22-02-2012, 09:07 AM
i love this picture, so powerful! Thank you

silent whisper
22-02-2012, 09:26 AM
It reveals more than words for me....and it was too beautiful to downsize..:)

Gem
22-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Am wanting to know what my life purpose is, how do you know when you are heading towards knowing it? is your life purpose something you enjoy and have a passion for or is it something that you might not particularly like??

Love, Light and Blessings to all xxx:hug3:

I guess ya just do what you love doing... but then there's the stuff you have to do as well... so maybe just do what you have to do first then do what you love most.

Humm
22-02-2012, 02:02 PM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=463350&postcount=103

amy green
22-02-2012, 02:30 PM
There are many levels on which life's purpose could be addressed/answered on. For instance, if you believe in reincarnation, could be we're here to correct/atone for the past life. I also feel we may well imbue life with purpose when (possibly) there isn't one; just like the need for a God that we give certain characteristics to. There have been times when I've felt 'oh this is why I'm here right now', i.e. that it is particular to a certain/pertinent situation (whether it be supporting someone who has suicidal tendencies or, like currently, being a full-time carer for my mother).

Am not sure about one overall purpose to our life and, if there is one, think it must be unique to each person.

If there is one unifying purpose for us all I guess it could well be that we are supposed to evolve as a species..(mentally, emotionally, spiritually). However, just one look at all the current wars and the rampant pervading greed would indicate we've become quite dysfunctional overall, as a species! The future battle to be won seems to rest on people power/environmentalists and raising awareness (in time!) - maybe this is a purpose for those who are spiritually focused?