PDA

View Full Version : Knight of Swords

spiriteye
22-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Mauri Ora,

I got this in a reading and i'm just wondering what "this card in reverse" means? If its unclear, i am new to tarot card readings. It doesnt state in my reading (online) if it was reverse or not, or is it always in reverse???
Any help will be appreciated
Love, light & blessings:hug3:

norseman
22-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Reverse generally means that the card was dealt upside-down. The meaning of the card can be taken as opposite to the normal one. Personally, I just ignore reversals.

spiriteye
22-02-2012, 09:06 AM
ohhh thanks alot, just another newbie question hehehe, why would it be important for them to say it was reversed?

green
22-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Mauri Ora,

I got this in a reading and i'm just wondering what "this card in reverse" means? If its unclear, i am new to tarot card readings. It doesnt state in my reading (online) if it was reverse or not, or is it always in reverse???
Any help will be appreciated
Love, light & blessings:hug3:

hi spirit: reversals can be very interesting topic, not all readers use them, my advice to new to tarot is at first to ignore the reversed cards, just put them straight and do your reading like this untill you feel good with the cards and start to explore the reversed topic. as the biggest mistake people do with reversals is to approach them as the opposite in meaning to the up right position. or even more negative then the up right position.

hope this helps..
G

spiriteye
23-02-2012, 02:35 AM
thank you much for that! in my reading given to me it says "in reverse" so i have no idea what the straight meaning is. If i post it here do you think you could explain more to me?

green
23-02-2012, 07:19 AM
hi spirit yes no problems and if you feel you don't want to share your reading open like this you can PM me :)

have a great day

G