PDA

View Full Version : Healing Breath

Shabby
21-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Breathing is such a simple tool we have where ever we go. A few years ago I noticed that if I have a pain in my body...I can breath it away.

I simply focus my attention on the body part in pain and when breathing out I breath deep onto it.

John32241
21-02-2012, 04:27 PM
This is almost a forgotten basic principal for doing energy work.

Whenever we focus our attention on something, the something is aware of it. The intention and the action we take, like breathing in wellness and breathing out pain, will be responded to innately.

The body is always waiting for some conscious attention from us.

John

Gem
22-02-2012, 07:44 AM
It is a good tool, but also a bit of a science, and it isn't an easy thing to do because undistracted attention on breath takes some practice in most cases.

It takes patience, but the effect of the breath tool will begin on the day one begins to use it, because a persons conscious awareness will become slightly more acute by this intentional focus.

I understand the popular convention is to control the breathing by counting it out, making it slow and deep or employing a belly breathing technique, but one is best served by simply observing it as it is happening anyway, because to access the subconscious one observes what happens subconsciously, and controlled breath is conscious volitional activity.

The pain which occurs isn't something to be healed... it's merely a tempory sensation which will pass soon enough... and it might actually be connected to some deeper issue which only manifests as physical pain... so one merely observes the breath and gives the pain no importance...