PDA

View Full Version : Looking for others with life path 33

JoshuaR
20-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Thanks for coming in, i guess i got your attention.

As you see i am looking for people with life path 33.
But why? well i am looking for personal growth,
I am young, and i want to learn from people "just like me".

Are you not a 33? feel free to jump in the conversation,
all questions and comments are welcome.

Do not think i am looking for recognition, for my ego.
I'm just trying to prepare for what i might be,
for i want to be what i can be.

I have been alone on my quest for a long time,
and i am now looking asking anybody who can help for help.

Below i will list a few key-questions, which i am asking myself:

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

- I must put personal ambition aside? Why?

First experience when i discovered my life path:
This was intense, very intense.
I felt a weird energy going through me,
some might call it a divine energy of entering,
unlocking who i am, understand what i am.
This energy would go on for minutes, and it felt AMAZING.

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: I will put a link here once i hit 15 post count)

Now, is there anybody who shares something like this?
(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

And for the final, my experiences in life:
I am not going to tell you these, for it is the past.
I have been in a lot of different sub-cultures (in The Netherlands)
experiencing how others experience life.

I have seen nice things, but mostly bad things in this world,
which makes me actually frown upon the ways of current society.
It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Thanks for reading, i might add more, or remove some.
And just repeating it; Feel free to ask me anything.

Joshua

WhiteWarrior
20-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Hello, and welcome.

Question. How did you come to this number, and what it entails?

JoshuaR
20-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for your quick reply,
didn't expect that. :)

From my birthdate.

03/08/1993 (3 august)

You can add them up from left to right which makes 33,

or do it the proper way by making the 3 cycles and adding them up.

Here are the cycles:
(3) (8) (22)

3 + 8 + 22 = 33

I will put a few copys of other sites to explain what it entails:

A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that a 33 is also a 6 life path, a very nurturing and responsible number.

33 is the Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to cause.

Life Path number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path number 33 want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. As you may have guessed few have it. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The 33/6 life path will call you to leadership and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it.

The 33 individuals usually achieve fame through acts of kindness, tenderness and compassion that lead to the transformation of the world's consciousness. The details may vary. We could be talking about the Pope, we could be talking about a wonderful first-grade teacher.

If you are like the majority with life path 6, you will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so make your peace and just do it.

You have a good chance of being a great cook. You have the vision to dream it, and the organizational skills to do it right. It's a great way to relax. Besides, you love to eat!

You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world. source:

And another:

33: The Herald Of Things To Come

Life Path 33 spirits are designed to 'celebrate' and preserve the value of HERALDING THE FUTURE TODAY. Almost everyone has 'hunches' about where History is going (and we are all often right in our hunches;) but those born with the 33 Life Path Number are already LIVING tomorrow's civilization right now. The only problem with that is that many of them may not even know WHY they do not 'fit' in current trends.. only that they do NOT. Far from being 'trendy' or 'avant-garde' the 33 Life Path Native is no more swayed by current ideas ABOUT the future than they are by current lifestyle 'fads;' they simply happen to have arrived on earth already dressed in Tomorrow's 'average' cloth.
LIVING IN TUNE WITH DESTINY is the central issue in the life of all 33-Path Natives; they are only 'comfortable' when they know that they are on the same 'track' as History's NEXT Phase of evolution. Like evolutionary 'samples' sent ahead of the facts to prepare us for what is to come, these Heralds Of Things To Come are not 'trying' to be 'futuristic;' all they are trying to do is SOMEHOW get-by in a world which considers them a bit TOO MUCH. Whether it is their lifestyle, career goals, personality or even their preferred diet, the 33-Path soul CONFRONTS THE PAST with it's own need to CHANGE.. and the Past seldom likes what it sees! The result is that these Future Samples give the world Future Shock; by merely being themselves, they challenge the rest of society to GROW UP and grow PAST the traces of prior civilization that will not make it into the next generations.

Naturally drawn to everything FREE and NATURAL, the 33-Path individual tends to associate with the arts, theatre, musical and other creative 'crowds' simply because they LIKE individuality and the freedom to be oneself.. though they are NOT AMUSED by any tinsel-strewn pretenses they may meet in that flashy environment. But, since they tend to be called 'eccentric' and 'odd' by the more 'straight-laced' segments of society, they would rather mingle with the 'silly' than the STUCK. Sure, sometimes this makes them sad!, but we all have our crosses to bear (only their own happens to be LIFELONG and indispensable to their very nature.) Look for these "living Prophecies" anywhere; you will have no problem seeing them, for they stand-out like Space Brothers at a Sunday Social.

Learning to recognize them as a valuable clue to future progress is society's lesson: the 33-Path Native already knows that they are simply What They Are. By living the Future calmly but consistently, these Heralds of Change actually CAUSE the very changes society needs.. for their one great skill of BEING AN EXAMPLE OF REALITY for others to compare themselves to, inspires us all (eventually!,) to follow-suit. A Soul "ahead of it's times," or a Stranger In A Strange Land, the 33-Path Native has at least ONE lasting consolation: all OTHER Future-Samples they meet recognize them for what they are.. THE SEEDS OF CHANGE.

AS A "VIBRATION" FOOTNOTE TO ANY OTHER LIFE-PATH, THE NUMBER 33 BESTOWS THIS WHOLESOME FUTURE-LIVING AND "MESSAGE OF COMING EVOLUTION" ON EVERYONE BLESSED BY IT'S PROPHETIC TOUCH.

WhiteWarrior
20-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I see. Numerology. Well, I am 19/04/1968 which becomes 38 so that means I am not 33. Good luck on your hunt for others.

JoshuaR
20-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Your an eleven. 38 = 3 + 8 = 11

11 22 AND 33 are master numbers,

the other numbers are 1-9

(if you get 25 for example, it is not a double digit (upto 33) so you break it down to 7)

eleven is a very nice number to have, in my opinion.

but that's the way if you do it from right or left,
Some numerologist say you should do it with cycles,
But it adds up to the same that way:

19 - 04 - 1968
1 + 4 + 6 = 11

WhiteWarrior
20-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Ah. My mistake. Got a link to where this can be looked up?

JoshuaR
20-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I can't post links, yet. (need 15 posts)

But try to google lifepath 11, there is plenty of websites providing information. :)

ravenstar
20-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Hello Joshua, I'm a 33/6 :smile:

imabeliever
21-02-2012, 06:27 AM
Ah. My mistake. Got a link to where this can be looked up?

WhiteWarrior i am an 11 as well.

http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life-path-11.html

Solace733
21-02-2012, 06:57 AM
I am just a 7. However, i consider my spiritual number 33 as i always see it when life presents little moments of magic, hence the 733 in my screenname.:smile: Anyway, welcome!

WhiteWarrior
21-02-2012, 01:05 PM
WhiteWarrior i am an 11 as well.

http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/life-path-11.html

...now that was odd. I think I can sign under for 90% of that text and will have trouble arguing against the rest. The massive energy, the depressive side, enjoying music and poetry, the intuition - it all resonates.

imabeliever
22-02-2012, 01:48 AM
...now that was odd. I think I can sign under for 90% of that text and will have trouble arguing against the rest. The massive energy, the depressive side, enjoying music and poetry, the intuition - it all resonates.

It does for me as well. My tf is also an 11. You should google some more on it, it is quite interesting:hug3:

JoshuaR
22-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Yes.. it is very interesting how spot on it all is.
That is why i am asking for help on my path.

(i have had some great help since asking for it on the internet)

@Ravenstar Do you share any of the things i listed?

surreal
22-02-2012, 12:00 PM
My birthday is 20/07/1977 = 33/6

Another "33 life pather" here! I'm starting to think that this rare master number isn't so rare in this current era anymore! :smile:

DeePatty
22-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi Joshua,
I am also a 33, and you're description of what you felt was exactly like mine. I would love to compare notes on this. It would be amazing to talk to someone else who really is like me. I'm also young (30). Also, my daughter is a lifepath 22 and so is my best friend, interestingly enough. Hope to hear from you soon.

JoshuaR
22-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Surreal, yeah.. it probadly isn't that rare. still rare enoufgh though :)

DeePatty, i'd love to change notes, interesting your daughter and your best friend are also lifepath 33.

Where are you located?

Squatchit
22-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Another 33 here...although I always thought I was a 6. Never knew those double numbers went up to 33. :smile:

DeePatty
22-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm in Wyoming, but am from NJ. I literally learned about life paths last night and was so amazed that something finally fit me that I have been reading everything I can about it.

DeePatty
22-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I also don't work or go to school, even though I could be anything and I love learning. I Everything you said in your first post is so much what I am experiencing and I am in exactly the same place. And when you talked about the head tingle I couldn't believe it! I know how you feel exactly. I'd love to hear more about your experiences Oh and my daughter and bf are 22's, I'm the only 33 ;)

Aquatic_Dragon
22-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Im a number 11, the description is spot on for me :D

Thanks for sharing the info JoshuaR :smile:

John 33
24-04-2012, 01:57 AM
I also am a 33...imagine if all of us connected together to support eachothers ideas and help all of us grow we could become a very strong force and i believe that if all the 33s got together and focused purely on the greater good of mankind and mother earth we will serve greatness to not only the world but the universe

JoshuaR
24-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Amazing, i think making this topic has been one of the betters things i've done.

Have you guys found this topic with google?

Deepatty, what a strange coincidence it is that we share the same past isn't it?
Can you tell me something about trusting other people?
I happen to loose trust in people for the rest of my life time once somebody damages my trust, doesn't matter how less the damage is.

JoshuaR
24-04-2012, 11:38 AM
John, that would be amazing, we should try to get alot of 33's connected.
I'm thinking of dedicating a website to this, what are your thoughts on this?

DeePatty
24-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi John,
This is great! Regarding your issues on trust. Actually one of my biggest gifts if you want to call it is an ability to almost read people's thoughts or something, so I am rarely surprised at something someone does, and I don't really ever have the unfortunate experience of trusting people who betray me. Not to say people don't do stupid things that I wish they wouldn't or follow down a road that I can see clearly is wrong. I have reached a point in my life where the actions of other people don't disappoint me or really have any effect on me. I can see how your trust would be damaged by being a 33and constantly tryting to help people and being disappointed. It's hard to be the only one enlightened I guess you could say, for lack of better phrasing. To be alone in your ability to see the right way and to be called to give constantly. Finally, I often say to myself, that I trust that my life is unfolding exactly as it is supposed to. I may not in this body in this present moment understand why something is happening, good or bad, and my peace in my life has come from not trying to. What kinds of trust issues have you had to deal with?

DeePatty
24-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Joshua,
there's a facebook page for 33's. I haven't checked it out yet but I came across it.

JoshuaR
24-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah, i have that. I share that gift.
The downside of it is, that people are bad by nature.
People lie to you, and while they are lieing you know they are.

It scars my level of trust in people, badly.

This gift of knowing what people are thinking (intiuition),
is even worse when it comes to romantic/love relationships.
I can know what the other is thinking, or at least play 10 scenarios of it in my mind. Downside of it is: knowing while the other won't admit.
I don't really mind not having such a relationship,
but once i do want one, when i meet somebody, it makes me emotionally very unstable.

I also believe my life will bring me to a place it eventually has to reach.
But, i also believe you should make it as enjoyable as possible on the way getting there.
Or at least gaining a lot of wisdom and knowledge in the process.

Do you mean this page: Numerology Master Number 33 (can't post link)

?

I already follow that page. :)

globalist.diplomat
25-04-2012, 02:07 AM
07 04 1984

(7) (4) (22) = 33

Greetings.

Monaheart
25-04-2012, 02:49 AM
I'm 02/04/1993 but i doubt i'm 33.

This is an interesting post! :)

JoshuaR
25-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi Globalist, good to know :) anything to share with us?

Monaheart, you are an:

(2) (4) (22) = 28 = 10 = 1

globalist.diplomat
26-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi Globalist, good to know :) anything to share with us?

Monaheart, you are an:

(2) (4) (22) = 28 = 10 = 1

I do not know what I would share.

I am just an out of place creature who should have been born 50 plus years later than I was.

CosmicFox
26-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Very interesting info, thanks for sharing :)

John 33
26-04-2012, 04:34 PM
I do not know what I would share.

I am just an out of place creature who should have been born 50 plus years later than I was.

apparently our core soul chooses when it is brought into this life and it chooses its life path and family. purely because it knows that with these things in place it can learn from them and grow

LadyLilac
17-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I've never heard of 33 before, always thought I was a 6 so thanks for the information about it. :smile:

I'm 7 20, 1986
7+2+1+9+8+6= 33

Andromeda27
05-06-2012, 08:07 PM
I don't know what my life path number is, however 33 has always resonated with me.

I was born on 3/3, 3rd day of the week, 6:36am. There are 303 days remaining to the year, and on a leap year, this is the 63rd day of the year. The number comes up a lot for me.

nailspiritseeker
05-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Is your life path number the same as your karmic life path number? There's so many variations of "life path numbers" it gets quite overwhelming.

Gofa
07-06-2012, 05:39 AM
The bit of paper I have trouble copying and pasting says as follows

The number of your Original Soul Print is *33 EMV
This is an Earth Master Vibration in other words there is a major vibratory power around you.

That's the credentials out of the way

So listen up Alice the rabbit hole is open and the Mad Hatter is talking questions

What do you want to know and just as important what would you rather not know

trappedinabody
07-06-2012, 06:13 AM
wow never knew this, thank you!
07/07/1990
(7)(7)(19)=33

:)

bluelove23
07-06-2012, 06:29 AM
My birthday is 3/3/88, and I always saw that number everywhere too..for awhile I thought I was an indigo kid but just found out I'm a blue ray, look up the characteristics, def explains why you have only had bad experiences cuz your def one too

Gofa
07-06-2012, 10:34 AM
PS. Your not calculating the number the right way but dont let these facts get in the way of your excellent theories

Google Calculate Your Soul Number! What Number Are You?

Nothing to do with you birth date and year Sorry

trappedinabody
07-06-2012, 04:09 PM
PS. Your not calculating the number the right way but dont let these facts get in the way of your excellent theories

Google Calculate Your Soul Number! What Number Are You?

Nothing to do with you birth date and year Sorry

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/81162_calculate-your-soul-numberwhat-number-are-you

well in that case i am 11!

Number 11 is a master soul number. The prime directive of these individuals is to transform the world through the use of spiritual knowledge, talents or tools. More than anything these individuals often desire to be as close to God or enlightenment as is possible in this world. They often accomplish this by deliberately choosing to be born into bad situations that punish them for incorrect actions in other lives. This eventually leads them to an incarnation as a "wounded healer" later in life that enables them to enlighten others.

this would explain a lot

hare
23-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi, I just found out I'm a 33...have some of the same problems lol... :)

Distortedsoundz
03-02-2013, 06:20 AM
33/6 right here!

I didn't realize the importance of my life path number until I asked for my abilities back after shutting them off as a kid, I had a massive spiritual awakening. Still treading this road and seeing where it takes me. Makes sense.

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: I will put a link here once i hit 15 post count)

(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Joshua

Natalia
04-02-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm a lifepath 6 and am currently 33!

Go 6's!!!!!!! *high fives*

YoursTruly
09-02-2013, 08:22 AM
A Life path 22 passing by with a respectful bow to each one of you.

Only thing that bugs me about Life path numbers is - millions of other people share our exact birthdays. Follow this thought to conclusion....?

However, after my experience with 11/11/11, I do not know what to believe anymore. Numbers seem to hold some weight to them, apparently.

Blackhawk
09-02-2013, 08:40 AM
I don't know anything about this, so looked it up and I am a 6, which describes me perfectly. I also saw some links that said it is linked to gemini, which I am.

Wandering_Star
10-02-2013, 04:21 AM
My kid sister is a 33. I'm a 22.

My sister has no interest in numerology, but having seen her experiences under a Master Number life path (and mine), I'd say she fits the pattern. She was a real "Buddha baby" who was very serene; total strangers used to look at her and say, "She's an old soul, isn't she?"

As a child, she was very sensitive. She used to get sick a lot whenever tensions in our house escalated, and would run incredibly high fevers. When she was sick, my father got his act together for a little while, and the tensions between my parents would drop. I used to joke that she got sick on purpose for that reason! She was incredibly generous, and used to give away her clothes and toys to any kid who wanted them. When she got her first car, she let other kids borrow it, even when it caused her huge inconvenience.

She did get walked on and taken advantage of quite a lot as a kid and young adult; she was far too accommodating and made too many excuses for people. She was also kind of dreamy and airy-fairy--she was often way off in "La-la Land"--and we had no idea what she was going to end up doing with her life. She ended up bouncing in and out of three colleges before finally coming down to earth and finishing a degree in Biochemistry, of all things (none of us expected that).

There were times in her late teens and early 20s when I really worried about her. She wanted a boyfriend, but was on such an odd wavelength she didn't meet her husband until she was in her late 20s. She was so giving--and forgiving--I was afraid she'd end up in an abusive relationship and not be able to leave.

She's in her late 30s now, and is finally--for lack of a better way to put it--growing into herself. She's become this incredibly grounded, practical, clear-headed person who is an excellent organizer and has wonderful people skills. She had to take over the family business after my father died, and I can't think of anyone more perfect for it. Somewhere along the line, she learned how to lead, and is becoming more comfortable with power and the responsibilities having it entails. But she still considers other people in her decision-making--how employees would be affected by changes in the business, what could be done to make the transition easier for them, etc.

Now that she's got money at her disposal, her philanthropic streak is starting to come out; she and I have talked at length about the kinds of things we'd like to help bring into being, and the causes we'd like to promote. Between the business and her children and adjusting to her new role in the family business she's got a lot on her plate right now, but give her a few years and I think she's going to do some amazing things and change a lot of lives. And I almost can't wait to see what she'll be doing when she hits her 50s-60s.

People with 22 and 33 life paths tend not to discover their full strengths until well into midlife--assuming they don't get swamped by that powerful energy and end up living at 4 or 6 (which most do, and that's not necessarily a bad thing). I see that in myself; at age 45 I feel I've only just started to come into my own in the past few years. The last year alone has been amazing.

But I was a little kid with a powerful sense of destiny--an absolute knowing that I was supposed to do something BIG in this life--and I've never, ever lost it. When, as an adult, I found out I had a 22 life path, I laughed and said, "Well of course!" It made perfect sense! But living with that much intense energy for so many years when it seemed I was making no progress at all was frustrating. It was like owning a Lamborghini, but never able to get it above third gear, and in the meantime everyone driving Camrys and Civics was speeding past me on the freeway, getting to where they wanted to go with ease that totally eluded me.

But here I am at 45, and I'm finally getting into fourth gear once in a while, and I know eventually I'll go into overdrive and the road will be MINE. LOL. And when I look back at all the years I felt I was making no progress, and wasting my life, I can now see all the lessons I was learning. And everything I learned then, it turns out, is helping me as I finally wake up to my destiny and start to act on it. I'm able to act in much more powerful, effective ways now because of all those experiences then.

So to anyone else with a Master Number life path who is wondering when it's going to "kick in," just relax. Live your life, learn new things, read, explore, grow, and don't beat yourself up. It will unfold in time.

Mr.Whitmore
10-02-2013, 04:34 AM
22 here..........

the captain
16-02-2013, 04:59 AM
Well, I used to think I was a 33 but then I read a numerologist on the net said that 33s were very rare because people did not add up their numbers the right way. He said you are supposed to calculate each day, month, and year separately and THEN add them together. So for example a May 7th 1965 birthday would be not 33, but 5 + 7 + 3 (year total) = 15/6.

Numerologists are always differing on how to add up the numbers so I am not sure which system works. I just am what I am, like Popeye. :)

RisenPhoenix
03-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Well, I used to think I was a 33 but then I read a numerologist on the net said that 33s were very rare because people did not add up their numbers the right way. He said you are supposed to calculate each day, month, and year separately and THEN add them together. So for example a May 7th 1965 birthday would be not 33, but 5 + 7 + 3 (year total) = 15/6.

Numerologists are always differing on how to add up the numbers so I am not sure which system works. I just am what I am, like Popeye. :)

My mom is a 33/6 and she is very spiritual. I go out with her around town sometimes and feel like im with a celebrity always asking "who is that?" after someone speaks to her. People from all walks of life. She's touched a lot if lives in our snall town just by her being her. They tell her their problems and she encourages them/gives advice.

El capitano, I quoted you because both ways I calculate my birthdate for my life path number I am a 9. Even my soul number that comes from the vowels in my full name is a 9.

When I've done my calculations for a numerology report online my expression number is 1. I don't know how they calculate the expression but I can't get away from that 9 as my number in numerology.

omni
12-04-2013, 04:00 AM
Im a 33 so is my best friend not easy path at times :)

Joshua

Sparklylikeaholiday
26-05-2013, 05:01 PM
I am a 33 as well... but never realized it until now. I opened your post b/c 3 is the number that resonates with me most... and so when I added my date up, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was 33 also. :-)

millayas
02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
I know this post was started sometime ago, hopefully the creator still checks it...

I'm keeping my "fingers and toes crossed"

-- Tatyana

JessicaCrystalBlue
09-08-2013, 07:42 PM
I am a number 33 too! :)

2-15-1987=33

tclutter1
29-04-2014, 11:37 AM
I am a 33 and I just realized this within the last year...ive always like numbers and astrology as far as horoscopes etc. Im a mother of two kids who both have life path of 11 and 22 all three of us are fire signs as well...i was studying about their personalitiies and came across natal charts etc. I think its pretty cool or odd to have all three of us a aries leo and sag with all three life paths...we are not possessed though i believe in a higher spirit...thought we are were reincarnated just having a difficult seaching the truth without financial money... my dob is 12/17/1984...I had an angelic encounter on 10/04/1997 prior to getting in a car accident...only one ive had thought this was pretty incredible

treeoflife
14-06-2014, 03:55 PM
My birthday is August 30th 1993, I have recently found out about life path numbers and I became very intrigued when I found out I had a master number 33. I don't know to much about others with the 33 life path but all I know is that with great power comes great responsibility. If you have any questions for me I'd be happy to try and answer them. Love and light to all!

FrogWarrior
20-06-2014, 09:53 PM
I got life path 33 too. My aspirations are for everyone dropping this dog eat dog stuff and switch to dog help dog mode. All or nothing, we should all prosper together, or we all suffer together. Capitalism is just imperialism repackaged. Salvation is for everyone, altruism is the path to God. I can't help you unfortunately, I know nothing. I have had plenty of unusual experiences that showed me various mechanisms of this reality thing though, so if you wanna know anything about that, I'll tell you, but I don't think these things can be learned by reading about them, I think you have to observe it for yourself. Had one a couple of nights ago. Came with a vision that had something to do with the people at the very top eschelons of the "elite", the so called bad guys, actually being the opposite of what most people think of them. Don't know if its the same for you, but things are pretty rough for me right now, and I suppose they always have been. Been doing a lot of suffering, but can't complain because I learn through suffering.

dodada
16-08-2014, 04:39 PM
:D
I just found out that I'm 33/6! wow. Couldn't stop reading up on it. This is truly amazing:tongue:

lakechild
24-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi I am a 33. This is the second time I have come across this. The first time someone came and did it quite out of the blue and said I was special. I don't think I am re all the emphasis he put on it. But I know I have gifts,that as I got older I blocked out , and seems like it is hesitant to fully surface. Or maybe its me trying to hard.

Any tips on working on them would be great. I am on a journey to find out more.

lakechild
24-10-2014, 05:23 PM
I got life path 33 too. My aspirations are for everyone dropping this dog eat dog stuff and switch to dog help dog mode. All or nothing, we should all prosper together, or we all suffer together. Capitalism is just imperialism repackaged. Salvation is for everyone, altruism is the path to God. I can't help you unfortunately, I know nothing. I have had plenty of unusual experiences that showed me various mechanisms of this reality thing though, so if you wanna know anything about that, I'll tell you, but I don't think these things can be learned by reading about them, I think you have to observe it for yourself. Had one a couple of nights ago. Came with a vision that had something to do with the people at the very top eschelons of the "elite", the so called bad guys, actually being the opposite of what most people think of them. Don't know if its the same for you, but things are pretty rough for me right now, and I suppose they always have been. Been doing a lot of suffering, but can't complain because I learn through suffering.

FrogWarrior. I have had similar experience re the so called "bad" ones, actually being good, It is such a relief to see that this has been experienced by others

howl hej
13-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Oi... It's all starting to make sense now.

But for real. Newly discoverd "33", tho like some I thought I was just a "6"
(3/22/88)

Posh posh the 'rarity and just BE

RedRose
06-08-2015, 02:57 AM
I know this is a very old thread but just in case JoshuaR decides to ever check back, I just discovered I'm a 33!...I guess I'm a 33/6.....My Bday is 05-21-1969...It's never too late to learn about oneself, I figured..LOL..;)

onlyontuesays
02-09-2015, 08:45 AM
05/06/1993 would be keen to yarn more about the subject with you

Mysty333
02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I disagree that people are bad by nature. Our true nature is Spirit. We have all made bad choices & some learn slower than others. I remember several lifetimes & know that I have made some very bad choices in the past. This lifetime has been all about undoing past karma. I think that's why I have attracted so many people that have hurt me in this life.

So, I believe that how we deal with those people is how we overcome the past karma. This life has been very hard in many ways but it isn't about 'them' - it's about me! My birth name is 33-3-9 with a birthday of 9. When I was married I was a 9-9-9-9 - talk about Karma!

What most people don't understand is that the most spiritual people often have very hard lives. Our attitude & how we deal with hardships is what makes us 'Spiritual" - not our circumstances. 33 can be a very difficult number!

Love & Hugs,
Mysty

Mysty333
02-09-2015, 02:26 PM
I thought this post would go after the one I was commenting on about people being bad by nature - guess I was Wrong! Sorry if it didn't seen to make sense.

soul-alchemy
20-01-2018, 03:41 AM

Joshua

Are you currently drinking, smoking, or taking any other drugs?

If so... stop immediately and stay clean and sober... that is Step 1.

You don't need to tell others to do the same although you may like to join a community like 'Sober Grid' to keep you motivated and on track.

Your life may become unnecessarily difficult... but better now than later.

Look after your health first and foremost :)

33 - it's just a number - all you have to do is be a good human!!

That is the secret of life...