PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Purpose- my constant nudges

froebellian
19-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Over the last couple of months I have had the same message in various formats, visions, readings- cards and readers etc all saying ' you need to carry on with your spiritual job/purpose'. ( help/save souls)

Now, there have been similar threads and I too have highlighted in others the need for balance where Spirit is asking 'too much' as White Warrior says at times.

Whilst I have lost some faith, I retain some in myself and my strength.

I ask how can I have the strength to help others when I am struggling to pay my mortgage/feed myself and maintain some sort of coherent path for myself?

In their defence they sent a message saying have faith that the Universe will provide financial means- but their persistence is becoming a burden and I can barely have any sleep without the message being reiterated.

Why is Spirit being impatient with me?

glenos
19-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I don't get this faith thing you mention. I do evidence, and there's plenty to be found. I am on a path that is a union of spirit and me. A path that is of the kind you mention. I have been at it, and by that I mean putting the pieces in place that will bring about this 'task' that we have set ourselves for quite a long time. Happily the results are coming. The highs and the lows, maan low enough to buckle many, and the highs.. to know what we are doing is real and so incredibly wothwhile. Proper highs. Money has been severely restricted. And I do mean severely severely restricted, but just at the last moment a lifeline has been presented. Not once but on what are now many occasions. It is obviously felt by spirit that you are capable of getting something done that will help others in a substantial way 'else it wouldn't keep being shown you. What the 'path' is maybe even you don't know what it is though I suspect that you may have an idea. If you have start to makes some moves towards it and see what happens.

G

WhiteWarrior
19-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Exactly what IS your task/purpose? I take it we agree that particular task with that man was a sidetrack.

froebellian
19-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes, maybe there is more..

Maybe I need to control/learn how to heal properly.?

My purpose as I was told was to 'save people'.. I have 'saved' a few.. the man WW.. may need saving later? Maybe I have another purpose they haven't fully told me about?

I have no answers.. just questions right now

WhiteWarrior
19-02-2012, 05:11 PM
I am saying that the man in question is just one task, and a personal one. Forget his part of this. How have you saved others? By healing, or warning of danger you have seen, or by messages you have received?

For my part I have used my talents to save people from crime and spot heath hazards and heal people in bad situations, but this is not my purpose as far as I know. The task I have been given is to heal the earth. That task has turned out to be rewarding rather than taxing; my talents are being excercised and as a result my faith and my talents are strengthening.

Find out what is asked of you - specifically. That means asking the ones who gave you the job in the first place.

Sarian
19-02-2012, 05:14 PM
How do you save souls? Is this a christian thing? See I don't think that unless a person feels they need saving, (help in whatever form)...then there's not a whole lot you can do.

froebellian
19-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I have saved 2 from committing suicide.. others I have supported them through very dark times..

zipzip
19-02-2012, 05:22 PM
[I ask how can I have the strength to help others when I am struggling to pay my mortgage/feed myself and maintain some sort of coherent path for myself?

just by being strong, having faith and being a friend.

As for your own path, the more you listen to that inner voice, your path will unfold.

zipzip

athribiristan
19-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Over the last couple of months I have had the same message in various formats, visions, readings- cards and readers etc all saying ' you need to carry on with your spiritual job/purpose'. ( help/save souls)

Now, there have been similar threads and I too have highlighted in others the need for balance where Spirit is asking 'too much' as White Warrior says at times.

I ask how can I have the strength to help others when I am struggling to pay my mortgage/feed myself and maintain some sort of coherent path for myself?

In their defence they sent a message saying have faith that the Universe will provide financial means- but their persistence is becoming a burden and I can barely have any sleep without the message being reiterated.

I can identify with that. I am also struggling just to put food on the table. At least that is one way to look at it. One thing I do know, there is no greater feeling that helping others, and when I see the gratitude in their eyes it makes my own problems seem very small. I remind myself each day to have Faith that the universe will provide. I have lived on as little as $684 a month for my family of six. That was hard but we always had food. No matter what my circumstances have been my children have never gone hungry. I just try to remember that when things seem difficult. The universe has always provided and I believe it will continue to do so. I believe that Spirit is being impatient with you because you are living in Fear when clearly Spirit is telling you to have Faith.

froebellian
19-02-2012, 10:06 PM
I can identify with that. I am also struggling just to put food on the table. At least that is one way to look at it. One thing I do know, there is no greater feeling that helping others, and when I see the gratitude in their eyes it makes my own problems seem very small. I remind myself each day to have Faith that the universe will provide. I have lived on as little as $684 a month for my family of six. That was hard but we always had food. No matter what my circumstances have been my children have never gone hungry. I just try to remember that when things seem difficult. The universe has always provided and I believe it will continue to do so. I believe that Spirit is being impatient with you because you are living in Fear when clearly Spirit is telling you to have Faith.

You are spot on.. trying to have faith, but I know sitting around and believing is not easy. I am sceptical.. they know that, so blind faith is too much to ask from me.. I have been their 'servant' for too long. I need to 'live', although I may be stronger spiritually, I do not feel that gives them the right to expect more. For the first time in my life I am being selfish as frankly I am alone and it has done nothing to enhance my physical life. I am not Jesus or Mother Theresa nor do I want to be.

silent whisper
19-02-2012, 10:19 PM

When you put help save souls in brackets..is that your doing or part of the message...Or is the message simple the first half......."you need to carry on with spiritual job/purpose?"

Sometimes how we interpret our purpose through spirits message opens up a connection we may be missing...

athribiristan
20-02-2012, 04:12 AM
[/B]

You are spot on.. trying to have faith, but I know sitting around and believing is not easy. I am sceptical.. they know that, so blind faith is too much to ask from me.. I have been their 'servant' for too long. I need to 'live', although I may be stronger spiritually, I do not feel that gives them the right to expect more. For the first time in my life I am being selfish as frankly I am alone and it has done nothing to enhance my physical life. I am not Jesus or Mother Theresa nor do I want to be.

Spirit always expects our utmost. In terms of what is required of us there is no such thing as half way. We are expected to give everything we have and then some. This can be both overwhelming and amazing. The harder we push ourselves to live by principle the more we realize what we are capable of. Just remember that it is ok to be less than perfect. Accept your mistakes, and forgive yourself. Wake up each day with a clean slate and do your best. That is all that is truly required. Simply that we be the best 'us' we can be.

WhiteWarrior
20-02-2012, 07:13 AM
I have saved 2 from committing suicide.. others I have supported them through very dark times..

It is wonderful, but did you use your talents to achieve this?

froebellian
20-02-2012, 07:19 AM
WW- yes, it wasn't a choice thing..

froebellian
20-02-2012, 07:20 AM
Spirit always expects our utmost. In terms of what is required of us there is no such thing as half way. We are expected to give everything we have and then some. This can be both overwhelming and amazing. The harder we push ourselves to live by principle the more we realize what we are capable of. Just remember that it is ok to be less than perfect. Accept your mistakes, and forgive yourself. Wake up each day with a clean slate and do your best. That is all that is truly required. Simply that we be the best 'us' we can be.

Thanks- this does help me as I was feeling very frustrated.

WhiteWarrior
20-02-2012, 07:29 AM
WW- yes, it wasn't a choice thing..

I understand how you was given the tasks. But did you achieve the saving through the use of your abilities?