PDA

View Full Version : Batts and angels

malcolm c
17-02-2012, 09:11 AM
My wife donna has bad visions of flying Batts,, At the same time she remembers dreams of angels ..When she was young she lived in a old house which was a furnel home like 100 years before..
Donnas sister has stories and so does donnas folks while they lived in this house..

My question is..Are sprit following Donna thru our life today, even though she moved out of that house 40 years ago....Even thou Donna was only 3 or 4 while living thier ..Its still real life today in her mind..
Donna has never seen anything.. a prt from flying batts at the window and dreams of angels...Donnas sister has anther storie,Her parnets have loads of others, while they lived in this house....

Maynah
21-02-2012, 05:28 AM
If she is generally a happy, positive person then I would let go of any thought that maybe something from the old funeral home is hanging around her. I'm not sure of any meaning behind the bats but I used to have similar visions and dreams in the past of sea storms. That all ended when a shift in my life occured for the better. Maybe there is something in Donna's life that she still needs to overcome? Hope that's helped.

Trieah
23-02-2012, 04:54 AM
You know, that makes sense to the stuff you talked about in the other thread. I don't think she necessarily has any bad attachment, but I still think she absorbing and displacing kinetic energy somehow.

malcolm c
23-02-2012, 08:08 AM
You know, that makes sense to the stuff you talked about in the other thread. I don't think she necessarily has any bad attachment, but I still think she absorbing and displacing kinetic energy somehow.

We do buy and sell old furniture and do it up and resale it.
We were told sprit will come and go with items they are attached too.

Hence why in a photo or two you might think we have a set of drawers sitting in middle of the lounge is odd..LOL....but not around here, we live and work from home.

Trieah
23-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Yeah, antiques are another way of getting spirits in the home. Might be a good idea, that while you're restoring that stuff, to sage it and cleanse it of any spirit attachments. That way the person you sell it to doesn't wind up with the problem. Do you know how to send lost souls into the Light?