PDA

View Full Version : Getting weird symptoms, ie dry mouth, dizziness

dewe'igan
14-02-2012, 09:56 PM
What can cause constant dry mouth?, My mouth has been dry lately, and sometimes I get really bad headaches, dizzy, or I feel like throwing up. And lately I noticed I'm starting to see weird black dots in my vision like stars then they go away, sometimes blurry vision, constant anxiety.

WhiteWarrior
14-02-2012, 10:10 PM
How is your general health? Most of your symptoms could relates to bloodsugar problems, or the oxygen problems people can get if they are overweight and try to jog or walk steps quick. I should know, I have had both issues. The obvious advice is to talk with a doctor; he'll take bloodtests and their results will tell him a lot.

dewe'igan
15-02-2012, 03:41 AM
My severe depression, phobias, anxiety totally impaired my health, and my excuses. How long should I jog, walk daily? and eat?

DebbyM
15-02-2012, 01:17 PM
On your last two questions, listen to your body and as to the rest of it, go see a doctor.

Gem
15-02-2012, 01:30 PM
What can cause constant dry mouth?, My mouth has been dry lately, and sometimes I get really bad headaches, dizzy, or I feel like throwing up. And lately I noticed I'm starting to see weird black dots in my vision like stars then they go away, sometimes blurry vision, constant anxiety.

I've heard of anxiety causing a dry mouth before... better see someone who can help.

amandria
03-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Hello guys, Im not feeling to good either, I get a bit dizzy and feel very tired a lot, my doctor diagnosed me with Aneamia, and i also have fibroids on my womb, and.. i have menopausal symptoms to, so some times i feel in a right state, getting in a proper routine of healthy eating is important, i tell this to myself every day, but sometimes when we have work and kids, it can be a bit difficult sometimes, excercise and 5 fruit and veg a day is vital, also drinking plenty of bottled water, i find when i am not drinkiing enough fluids daily, it leaves me feeling really poorly, so if you are a lady over the age of 30 with such problems, then it could be just body changes which are prepareing you for menopause, mine all started 10 years ago, depending on how well you know your body, you will notice when very small changes occur, i started of were i became more emotional and more sensitive, and would cry over anything, then my periods slightly changed over the years from 7 days a month to 5 then 2... little changes over the years occur.. and as time goes by, youl start to notice things more, after doing a lot of research about menopause, it is now known that women start to go through these changes around 30.. im 45, and im starting to feel it now haha.. ive had a awful few days of feeling absolutly terrible.. but sometimes when im on aperiod i just feel ill for days, were i have hardly no energy, my advice would be to always check things out with the doctor, and have blood checks done for aneamia and thyroids etc.. thyroid problems can leave people feeling really poorly to.

Is there a thread here about the menopause ? because i would like to chat with other women who are going through this X