PDA

View Full Version : Is There Such A Thing?

Saggi
13-02-2012, 10:12 AM
As a Light Night Of The Soul?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

silent whisper
13-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Interesting...my connection went to dark night of the soul as I read your words. In looking back now, I see that the light was always there with the dark. Just the fears in the dark wouldnt allow me to feel the light of the soul fully in that space, but they were there..even on self reflection of that time now, I would say without fear, it would have been an extraordinary light night of the soul..

Shabby
13-02-2012, 02:08 PM
As a Light Night Of The Soul?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

"Is there such thing as a light Night of the Soul?"

Now there is : )

Humm
13-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Interesting...my connection went to dark night of the soul as I read your words. In looking back now, I see that the light was always there with the dark. Just the fears in the dark wouldnt allow me to feel the light of the soul fully in that space, but they were there..even on self reflection of that time now, I would say without fear, it would have been an extraordinary light night of the soul..
Yes.

It's called Being.

earthprowler
13-02-2012, 03:21 PM
yes there seems to be.....check it out.

http://www.lightnightofthesoul.com/Light_Night_of_the_Soul/Welcome.html

Mountain-Goat
13-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Sure. Can't have valleys without mountains.

Saggi
13-02-2012, 03:44 PM

This too is my connection with it, although not quite in the same way,,,

"Is there such thing as a light Night of the Soul?"

Now there is : )

:D

Yes.

It's called Being.

I beg to differ,,,,

yes there seems to be.....check it out.

http://www.lightnightofthesoul.com/Light_Night_of_the_Soul/Welcome.html

Thank you for the link :hug:

Some of it resonates,,,,

Although this question came about because of where I am on my path, so to speak,,,

At 38, I experienced the dark night of the soul,,,

On the run up to my 40th birthday and up til aboout 6 months ago, I would say, I could have looked either way in my life and felt halfway,,,

I had a long, arduous journey behind me and what felt like a long, arduous journey ahead,,,

Enshrouded by darkness with a chink of light to keep me going, which sometimes grew enough to make the steps easy,,,

I saw my future the same way,,,

Until this morning,,,

This morning, I see my future in light, with the chink of darkness to keep me grounded,,,

Sometimes this may grow to make the steps difficult, but hey,,,

The light is there more,,,

Hence Light Night of the Soul,,, Now I walk enshrouded in light,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Saggi
13-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Sure. Can't have valleys without mountains.

Does that mean it's all downhill from here?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Miss Hepburn
13-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Now I walk enshrouded in light,,,

And may it never stop. May you always be open to the
the light that enshrouds you always and forever.

:love9:

Saggi
13-02-2012, 04:50 PM
And may it never stop. May you always be open to the
the light that enshrouds you always and forever.

:love9:

WOW Miss Hepburn!

That came through loud and clear :hug:

Many blessings to you too!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Mountain-Goat
13-02-2012, 05:23 PM

Does that mean it's all downhill from here?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
~smiles~ I do not know where your "here " is that you speak of Saggi.
Going downhill can be either a positive or negative experience.

My post in in reference to the bible pasage of "Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death..."
If life is a journey of self discovery...
The dark night of the soul is when a person is walking through dark valleys discovering things of oneself that require healing\fixing\removing\transformation.
The bright mountain top is when one has achieved success of that which one has endeavoured to fix, or one has discovered an answer to a problem.

And one's journey is not just one valley and one mountain.
Life is a continuous journey over constantly changing terrain, both painful valleys and glorious mountains....and other terrains that you can think of, all symbolic of different experiences that evoke different emotions.

If it is down hill for you now, it's not always going to be downhill, there will be another mountain along the way, unless of course, and this is the very important part, unless you choose to stay in the valley.

Smiler
14-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Hey Sis

Yes there is The Light Night Of the Soul .. it starts with that first wash of peace ....when it washed over you...and it grows beyond just being ..YOU simply Shine ....

For God said

LET THEIR BE LIGHT!

:)

HUGS AND CONGRATULATIONS ..u deserve this .. YR Shining girl .. u sparkle larkler.

Xoxoxo

Saggi
14-02-2012, 10:05 AM
AC, this I would say was a mountain to climb,,,

I have reached the top, after reaching many plateaus,,,

Each plateau, the same, go back, keep going, looking the same,,,

The rest were maybe hills and valleys,,, And will continue to be so,,

At the top,,,,

I have a choice,,,,

I can still go back,,,,

I can stay where I am,,,

I can descend in another direction,,,

I like that feeling of freedom and it makes me wanna jump on a bike and free ride all the way back down,,, Letting all that has been around me be blown away by the wind I create,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Saggi
14-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Hey Sis

Yes there is The Light Night Of the Soul .. it starts with that first wash of peace ....when it washed over you...and it grows beyond just being ..YOU simply Shine ....

For God said

LET THEIR BE LIGHT!

HUGS AND CONGRATULATIONS ..u deserve this .. YR Shining girl .. u sparkle larkler.

Xoxoxo

Bless you Sis :hug:

Hey, maybe I hop down, like a kanga!! http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/galk-o/kangaroo6.gif

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

silent whisper
14-02-2012, 10:29 AM
what I noticed after the dark night...was an integration period...by the time post trauma and processing was released...I would say that I felt the light night only recently kick in fully......so perhaps the light night of the soul.......is the new beginning......yes in many ways it feels just like that now...light and new beginnings.

I like your mention of the wash of peace smiler...the other night for the first time after three years of stepping into the new space, I meditated and all I experienced was stillness and peace and it didnt take me long to enter that space at all.

sparkle larkler..thats too cute...

Swami Chihuahuananda
14-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Yes.

It's called Being.

I'm wit youz , seeing the light time as being .... an infinity of time and space,
everything except the brief span we spend here wondering *** until we start to remember :fish:

Smiler
14-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Dar

Quote: I'm wit youz , seeing the light time as being .... an infinity of time and space,
everything except the brief span we spend here wondering *** until we start to remember.

Sorry Dar ...Huh...what is being ? that wasn't the ? I dont think?? ..no offense .. from my understanding if there's a dark night of soul which entails emotions thoughts feelings ( hence not a particularly good time ..dark meaning for example extremes of loneliness ..sadness..depression...hardship.

Then Light night ..would be Bliss joy acceptance ..a sense of wholeness that radiates out love ..positive thought and actions feelings and emotions

whats the point of day if there is night
as that is a state of being..".being" meaning.".to be" ..just " is" (isnt it ?)

All the best

Mountain-Goat
14-02-2012, 03:14 PM
AC, this I would say was a mountain to climb,,,

I have reached the top, after reaching many plateaus,,,

Each plateau, the same, go back, keep going, looking the same,,,

The rest were maybe hills and valleys,,, And will continue to be so,,

At the top,,,,

I have a choice,,,,

I can still go back,,,,

I can stay where I am,,,

I can descend in another direction,,,

I like that feeling of freedom and it makes me wanna jump on a bike and free ride all the way back down,,, Letting all that has been around me be blown away by the wind I create,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx~smiles~ Nice!