PDA

View Full Version : Emotional infection cure needed

seeker2011
13-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Anybody got a cure for emotional disease?
It seems I'm infected with a propensity for negative emotions/thoughts. I try and try to make it stop but it keeps happening.
I don't believe they are all my constructions.
I think I being attacked or targeted or just stumbling into the emotional garbage left over by other people and dont know the difference.
Any body got a similar thing going on?
Any body got a cure?
Any body think this is understandable?

Humm
13-02-2012, 03:53 AM
What you describe is very common. It comes from being estranged from your center.

You must re-find your center.

There are many techniques and methods for this.

Gem
13-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Anybody got a cure for emotional disease?
It seems I'm infected with a propensity for negative emotions/thoughts. I try and try to make it stop but it keeps happening.
I don't believe they are all my constructions.
I think I being attacked or targeted or just stumbling into the emotional garbage left over by other people and dont know the difference.
Any body got a similar thing going on?
Any body got a cure?
Any body think this is understandable?

I think you do a wonderful job of acknowledging yourself with honesty.

I am of the belief that there are base principles which apply universally, and different ways of addressing them suited to different people.

The basis at this point of acknowledgement, is to feel appreciation for hard feelings and how they build you as a person, make you stronger, enhance your character and give you insight/wisdom. ALSO, recognise the fine virtue of honesty you have with yourself.

Give yourself a pat on the back for these two wonderful attributes... and use them from now on.

Humm
13-02-2012, 02:21 PM
I think you do a wonderful job of acknowledging yourself with honesty.

I am of the belief that there are base principles which apply universally, and different ways of addressing them suited to different people.

The basis at this point of acknowledgement, is to feel appreciation for hard feelings and how they build you as a person, make you stronger, enhance your character and give you insight/wisdom. ALSO, recognise the fine virtue of honesty you have with yourself.

Give yourself a pat on the back for these two wonderful attributes... and use them from now on.
Good advice.

TinTin
14-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Seeker2011, if it's other people's emotions that you're picking it up, just ask your guides and angels to help you purify your energy field. Search on internet, whole bunch of information on cleansing your energy field. You can also take showers to purify your field - in the shower ask to be purified. Water is very purifying. I take 2 showers a day if I feel "heavy." I like showers. You also need protection. There's this protection visualization on the following website,
http://starseedhotline.ning.com/profiles/blogs/grounding-meditation-w-st-germain-s-grid-of-light-angels-of?xg_source=activity
The Grid of Light visualization protects you from all negativities.

Shabby
14-02-2012, 01:48 PM
If your problems are thought based, you could try meditation. Meditation is a tool that will help you to gain control over your mind.

As long as we don't have control over our mind we are victims to random thoughts. To meditate all you need to do is to focus your attention on one thing and one thing only. While you are doing that thoughts will arise. You may look at them but don't attach yourself to them. See them come and go. If you do attach your self with a thought and you recognize it simply bring your attention back to the focus point. It takes practice so don't give up. Have compassion with your self but keep doing it.... there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Good luck to you : )

Sarian
14-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Emotional infection? That's a good term. I guess I've got a severe nasty one myself. I don't have a cure, other than I take note of them. Each and every time, which is frequently. I thought I was doing pretty good and then I had it come over me again yesterday...a nasty round...I have been able to located the exact time I feel it "coming on" I am aware during the process....and I can tell the end and sometimes the end comes abruptly, which makes me wonder what is going on that it can start and I can go through hell and then it shuts off so suddenly.

I cried out for help from a friend, but all I got later on was admonishment for trying to drag them into it. I just wanted 'comfort' if you will but moreso some grounding to help me through it. Sometimes all I need is "i'm here with you, it's going to be okay"...and I get through it and I feel the fighter in me rise up and fight it off.

Shabby
14-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Emotional infection? That's a good term. I guess I've got a severe nasty one myself. I don't have a cure, other than I take note of them. Each and every time, which is frequently. I thought I was doing pretty good and then I had it come over me again yesterday...a nasty round...I have been able to located the exact time I feel it "coming on" I am aware during the process....and I can tell the end and sometimes the end comes abruptly, which makes me wonder what is going on that it can start and I can go through hell and then it shuts off so suddenly.

I cried out for help from a friend, but all I got later on was admonishment for trying to drag them into it. I just wanted 'comfort' if you will but moreso some grounding to help me through it. Sometimes all I need is "i'm here with you, it's going to be okay"...and I get through it and I feel the fighter in me rise up and fight it off.

Well, I am here for you : )

Humm
14-02-2012, 02:07 PM
I think 'emotional infection' is a very apt term.

Sarian keep moving forward in awareness. The more aware you are the better able to fight it off. It is very effective to fill that space up with other thoughts - with healling, nurturing thoughts.

Take care of yourself. You will always have friends here. :smile:

Sarian
14-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Thanks, shabby and Humm. This is not my thread and I could probably start dozens. I started to post something earlier and I saw it sitting there and all I could feel was that instant pain or the fear that brings about that pit in my stomach or more fear...and I shouldn't care anymore. I shouldn't, but it's there. I think I just want to vomit it out and analyze it, but I can only think of the ramifications it caused in my life afterwards and still does at times.

Ah, type, delete, type...sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Seeker, I think I can understand how you feel.

Shabby
14-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks, shabby and Humm. This is not my thread and I could probably start dozens. I started to post something earlier and I saw it sitting there and all I could feel was that instant pain or the fear that brings about that pit in my stomach or more fear...and I shouldn't care anymore. I shouldn't, but it's there. I think I just want to vomit it out and analyze it, but I can only think of the ramifications it caused in my life afterwards and still does at times.

Ah, type, delete, type...sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Seeker, I think I can understand how you feel.

Maybe you could start a thread Sarian and vomit all over it. There is no judgment and I am sure it can't harm you but there is a possibility that you might feel better. I will read it and chew on it : )

Sharing takes a whole load off of one shoulder.

Sarian
14-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks shabby, I'm just having a rough couple of days...they come and they go. Sometimes I think it's all just a matter of time so why should I keep being this wreck.