PDA

View Full Version : I feel a whirly wind coming on.

silent whisper
12-02-2012, 11:56 PM
In this moment right now this very second..I had this feeling come to me that I transformed into words...but was it thought that I simply relayed not from intuition? Now if we take a look at intuitive connections..on some level they do have to be communicated via the language so for me in this moment I take its a intuitive connection that came through my mind to be transported into words so that I can relay the feeling or connection as it is for me. Now this connection may have no bearing on anyone here and for that matter this feeling and heading I used language to describe may be just a message just for me. I am curious now what this whirly wind coming is, but I have a fair idea having now connected again to the next stage of this link to begin with in this moment of writing. I now realize that in this inuitive link I now connect to, amidst that link it links to other links as well going on in my life in this moment. So in saying all this I am describing the process of an intuitive connection, articulated into words, then linked to a meaning and connections all round...and all the links link in my reality as one....if that makes sense.

Isnt intuition and the mind working as one such a wonderful tool of living? I havent even bought heart into yet...but then my heart is already here...so....