PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see shapes against closed eyelids?

Perfect Storm
10-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Just curious about this. I can not decide.

If you close your eyes, in darkness or light, do the lights make shapes on your eyelids? Not just circles or swirls, but actual shape/pictures?

Like once I tree, another I saw arch way in a blue sky floating on a cloud...

That kinda picture.

It is my mind trying to make sense of nothing and creating the image? Or is it something I am actually perceiving?

What do other experience?

WhiteWarrior
10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Describe the tree?

Perfect Storm
10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
The tree was white with a small orb in the top of the main trunk where the trunk separated into the branches (3-4). The back ground was black with a white window in the background. The tree grew until I could sit on its branches.

The orb was white and swirly inside. The tree gave off its own glow.

It was very bitty, like every few seconds it went dark and I was looking at another angle.

WhiteWarrior
10-02-2012, 01:18 PM
But was it a big tree? Like, how big?

Perfect Storm
10-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Erm, not much on perspective in these things tbh. Sizes kept altering.

Perfect Storm
10-02-2012, 04:23 PM
By your words I am guessing that at some point you gonna say something like..

How can you wonder if its real when you can actually describe it :p

Its odd because at the time is just all imaginary and normal when I self create (day dream), just afterwards I think ' whoa, how could I come up with that , where did it come from' it feels more like a memory from a dream then something i just made up with no real feeling to it

WhiteWarrior
10-02-2012, 05:24 PM
I am not questioning the reality. Your mind makes a visual from something; the question is where that something came from. Let's say you get a vision of an Althurian lettuce. You don't know what it is in the first place, and if you see it from far away or an extreme close up your subconscious tries desperately to give your conscious a picture you can understand. Maybe all you got was crackling as it was harvested, or digested. Such things don't make for simple images. Especially if the image came from my head in the first place and I just made up that lettuce type, which I did. It looked like a thousand tiny feet bunched randomly together, btw. That doesn't mean you didn't have a real experience as you perceived the information you received.

Perfect Storm
10-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Well it made me question myself!

The size altered. It was small, then grew. The lowest branch was head height (assuming my feet were on a floor), the branch about as thick as my arm, but I could sit on it and it wouldnt break. The orb in the middle was smaller then a foot ball, but I also found myself inside the orb (I was pulled in). Whilst inside it was roughly the size of a double bedroom.

There a male-ish look white entity inside..

I actual quesstion parts as it was like I was seeing partly on the back of my eyelids but I also seem to think that it was partly with my minds eye also.

Its a strange muddled up mixture that seemed normal daydream at the time but when I think back, its not my normal day dream material.

WhiteWarrior
10-02-2012, 09:05 PM
The reason this thread interests me is that it is essentially similar to how I get my visions and communicate with my spirit guide. I start by envisioning a purple wall, then I see a black rectangle on the wall, and then I sometimes see symbols or pictures or text on a white paper. I can do this with my eyes closed, but also with them open, and some times I skip the wall and rectangle entirely. Like I sit on the train and watch the moving landscape, and then I start seeing a symbol or a scene of something happening. What you do is the same, for all practical purposes.

What else was inside the orb room beyond the entity? Yes, my questions are leading somewhere.

Perfect Storm
10-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Oh cool!

If its on a night i can open my eyes and it doesnt make a difference for me. I guess that its hard to make them out against colours and light for day for me.It generally starts out that I see a white window which i see object,swirls or people walking past.

The orb.... I went (pulled) into the orb that was inbedded in the tree. There was a male-like entity inside. White, very beautiful and serene. His back seemed to meld into the white swirling of the orb. He smiled at me and we settled into the bottom half of the orb that was soild (top was clear), I was laid on him and we faced upwards stared up and outside of the orb.

He laid his arms over me and just smiled as we looked up. it was extremely calm and peaceful. I 'left' myself there as I went around the day and came back later.

I thought I shouldnt stay there, I said it is his place, but not mine, I wanted to keep exploring, though I also wanted to stay with him. I think he wanted me to stay with him but I said I could always come back. So i rose up and pulled myself out, which wasnt easy.

After that i decided to examine the white window beyond. i poked my hands through (in my mind) and what I saw was that the white window parted like a curtain. Behind that white curtain was static. like a TV channel that is not tuned in. I had the impression that with my eyes i was seeing one half the curtain whilst in my mind I was on the other side poking my hands through. Come to think of it, its not the first time I have seen static on the other side of a divide before either.

The static was also very clear, compared to the rest anyway. It was not HD like my other visions though.

WhiteWarrior
10-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Did that orb feel kind of like an eye?

Perfect Storm
11-02-2012, 09:03 AM
I guess looking from inside up to the outside was like an eye, but couldnt see much though as i was within the orb which was within the trunk of the tree.

The impression of an eye never came though.

WhiteWarrior
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Okay, I give up. Maybe this has meaning to someone who knows the astral planes.

It is a beautiful vision though.