PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a local healer.

TheressaWilliams
09-02-2012, 02:06 AM
I just recently moved from Syracuse, NY, to Clearwater, Florida. I've been looking for somebody to help me with a healing session, as I have been feeling like my energy just gets worse every day. I feel terribly drained and my emotions are going every which direction they please.

Only thing is, I'm afraid. I don't do well with complete strangers, and the idea of somebody I don't know fiddling around with my energy un-nerves me. I was hoping there might be somebody in the Clearwater/Tampa, Florida Area that had success with anybody particular.

I apologize if this is not the proper place to look. But I figured it would be more reliable than picking random people from a list and hoping for the best. I've had bad experiences with healers in the past, taking advantage of my then VERY lacking of knowledge. Which lead me to feeling even worse.

Here's me hoping to find a great place!

Pegasus
09-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling low. Could somebody you know and trust give you some distance healing perhaps?

:hug3: Have a Hug until you find someone

x

Shabby
09-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi Theresa and welcome to the forum. I live in Tampa, but I am not an energy healer. I am a spiritual healer. If you would like to talk please feel free to P.M. me. I am sure you have come to the right place as there are many here with great advise. Just ask away : )

Sarian
10-02-2012, 06:53 PM
No advice, just to say hey, I live about 45 to an hour from Syracuse your old home town. :-) Are you a winter bird or something?

TheressaWilliams
12-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Hah! That makes me giggle, as my nickname from a very close friend is "Strange Bird"
No, I had issues that if I had stayed, I would have been homeless. My Mom was hoping to have me stay with her, so I obliged :)
It was a strange time on Christmas, when I was walking around in a t-shirt!
I've lived all over NY! Manlius, Liverpool, Jamesville, Syracuse, and Baldwinsville! So this is just another journey, I guess! :)

TinTin
14-02-2012, 08:25 PM
TheressaWilliams,
I had extensive healings with a healer before. But she's expensive. If money is not an issue for you, I can recommend her to you if you want it.

Water can purify your energy field - shower with the intent that the water will purify your field. In the following website,
http://starseedhotline.ning.com/profiles/blogs/grounding-meditation-w-st-germain-s-grid-of-light-angels-of?xg_source=activity
there is this Grid of Light visualization protection. It protects you from all low vibrational energies from other people.