PDA

View Full Version : have u noticed

my_road
07-02-2012, 11:31 PM
u know where u see a spirit or something appear, its like they are never looking directly at u but instead just doing there own thing like zooming past your room or floating downstairs or looking elsewhere, i guess this could be residual energy replaying the reason that they dont know u are watching lol i never had a 1 to 1 chat with any random spirit visitors as it seems most of the time that they ar'nt looking at u but just minding own business, i find it quite intresting this.

MYFIGO
07-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Actually, I've had spirits directly look at me, talk to me and touch me. I think there are many types of experiences.

I have communicated with spirits, but mostly I use words while (most of the time) they send me messages in the way of symbols or visions.

Just because you haven't had a conversation yet... doesn't mean it won't happen someday. I do believe the more open you are to the possibility, the more likely it is to happen.

Spitfire10
08-02-2012, 12:16 AM
That's why sometimes people see ghost going through walls and other obstacles because it's like an echo of the past, a residual energy of what they used to do when they were living, leaving an imprint that they can't change.

Toolite
08-02-2012, 06:14 PM
That's why sometimes people see ghost going through walls and other obstacles because it's like an echo of the past, a residual energy of what they used to do when they were living, leaving an imprint that they can't change.

but, whats the difference between residual energy and a lost soul? i've never seen residual energy before?
The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Spitfire10
09-02-2012, 02:27 AM
but, whats the difference between residual energy and a lost soul? i've never seen residual energy before?
The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Well residual energy I believe is some sort of energy that has happened in the past and is played back. For example, if there were a place where people gathered like a club from 50 years ago and has never been used for 15 years, you will be able to hear that played back today just how it was back when it was in operation but they won't know you are there if this makes sense or something they used to do in the past and repeat it but don't know you are there. A lost soul I believe to be a spirit roaming our world in their world who can see us, feel us, talk to us and basically know we are there. Most lost souls are trapped because something happened at that particular spot or site etc. And need help crossing over so they can rest in peace. Not sure if that makes sense but feel free to say :smile:

Toolite
09-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Well residual energy I believe is some sort of energy that has happened in the past and is played back. For example, if there were a place where people gathered like a club from 50 years ago and has never been used for 15 years, you will be able to hear that played back today just how it was back when it was in operation but they won't know you are there if this makes sense or something they used to do in the past and repeat it but don't know you are there. A lost soul I believe to be a spirit roaming our world in their world who can see us, feel us, talk to us and basically know we are there. Most lost souls are trapped because something happened at that particular spot or site etc. And need help crossing over so they can rest in peace. Not sure if that makes sense but feel free to say :smile:

I understand you very well regarding the lost souls.. but, want to understand residual energy more.. is that soul trapped in its mindset or are you saying that soul has crossed but, has a residue left over as a reminder..

Of course I appreciate you taking time to explain it to me..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Occultist
09-02-2012, 07:01 PM
the ones that go in patterns and doesnt acknowedge there suroundings are usually a residual the are caught in a loop. But I have had my hair pulled and yes something look straight at me in a place I was investigating then run away quickly. I have also had the whispers and giggles you cannot really understand what there saying. I believe people have the ability to leave and cross over anytime they choose. I think spirits are so scared of damnation some of them may never cross do to religious up bringing.

Toolite
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I do think technically they can cross at anytime but, their mindset stops or henders them.. so what good is the option if you cant take it.. Also, I believe that God puts good things in place to help them.

my_road
10-02-2012, 09:25 PM
alot of what i have seen was quick, i think its a spiritual bonus where u are seeing them spirits with earthly eyes, i dont think my 3rd eye is open lol or i'd see spirits all the time and everywhere and even see auras too.

Toolite
11-02-2012, 04:50 PM
the ones that go in patterns and doesnt acknowedge there suroundings are usually a residual the are caught in a loop. But I have had my hair pulled and yes something look straight at me in a place I was investigating then run away quickly. I have also had the whispers and giggles you cannot really understand what there saying. I believe people have the ability to leave and cross over anytime they choose. I think spirits are so scared of damnation some of them may never cross do to religious up bringing.

so would say residual energy are souls who have not crossed over?

Winepenny
12-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Although unbound by time, so-called earthbound spirits are restricted in mobility. They can be somewhat as they please, but rarely can they come and go as they please. That is why they attach themselves to another person, or a place or a thing that has “soaked up” high-impacting emotional energy, which accounts for a host of paranormal activities: phantoms, ghosts, ghouls and so forth. It also accounts for a lot of erratic behavior, bearing in mind that people attract what they fear. At this juncture it must be added that merely witnessing or sensing a transient part does not mean that the part has attached itself to the viewer. It simply means that the part was in the vicinity and for a brief moment there was a breakthrough of sorts.
Transient parts and sticky parts are not evil, although more often than not they arise out of urgency and trauma. Theirs is the nature of both unfinished business and desperation to get the job done. Some transient parts simply refuse to die, and remain behind after unexpected or violent death of the host body. Nevertheless, sooner or later the transient part will be reunited with the whole, either by hitching a new ride or by integration with a balancing counterpart.
During their independent sojourn, transient parts may try to form symbiotic relationships with other people. It is their nature to seek the means to fulfill their highest intention. Suppose, for example, a drug addict left a transient part behind that was created as a result of addiction, and that part attached itself to a new parent body, specifically someone who has yet to overcome his own addiction. Is the transient part evil? Not likely, since it’s highest purpose is to learn how to overcome addiction. For what purpose? To help the addict survive, of course.
There are numerous cases of possession, and certain types of schizophrenia, which tend to sensationalize the facts. But, if possession were as easy as the movie-makers suggest, then we all would be. In reality, our own defense system protects us, even from our foolishness. Even so, mortals do indeed go where angels fear to tread. Too many people think that ESP in any context is a fun game, merely a mental amusement. That being the case, be prepared to share your toys.