PDA

View Full Version : Just a dream or something more?

misscelt
07-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I know what the dream interpretations are for death/rebirth type dreams, but I'm wondering if what I experienced last night was something more. To make a long story short, I was being hunted down by an old stern looking man and his group for some unknown reason. The people I was with said they needed to do a ritual to awaken my power. The ritual involved stabbing me with a knife and killing me so that I could be "reborn." The dream sounds cheesy, but I could actually feel myself die. It didn't hurt at all, it was more like losing consciousness and falling asleep. In the "afterlife" I was in a place where I was choosing things that I wanted / needed here when I returned - almost like shopping. When I came back, my power was still weak, but it was at least strong enough to avert the people who were after me. I remember them saying something to the affect of "she is too strong now, but we will leave our parasites behind" and they dumped a bunch of what appeared to be bunnies in the grass.

My question is this... was this just a dream, or could it mean something more. I would be ready to kind of laugh it off, but that dying part I could really feel. Could this mean something?

LadyTerra
08-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Well--it began just like a past-life dream. I have dreamt my death in (3) previous life-times--(2) very dramatic and (1) very ordinary.

However--I think you may have a bit of symbolism mixed in there at the end--(perhaps) you should do some research on Bunnies. You can learn more about their habits, diet, habitat--then you just might discover some message that was meant for you to glean. The message could help you to become a stronger person--since that seemed to be the main theme and major concern of the dream.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...

Quagmire
08-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Thnx for sharing that dream! and the bunnies :happy6: I might have an idea... I just have to work it out in my head and then I will return.

Quagmire
08-02-2012, 08:08 PM
The supermarket might just show you how well you have progressed from a past life to this and the rabbits tell you that you have some things you need to sort out from that life. The rabbits might tell you that you should not judge people on their looks because rabbits are cute looking and easy to accept into your life. So these "parasites" might be something that you are easy to let through your front door. Just a thought. Also I agree go check out what rabbits can symbolize.

I call imagination the gateway of dreams and I think that the super marked symbolizes this gateway of dreams. Going from simple make believe to full vizualisation (manifest it) requires quite an amount of energy in a place as dense as Earth.

misscelt
08-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Thank you so much for your replies! Yes, the bunnies scared me. The feeling that I got with those were that they were meant to attach to those around me who were vulnerable since they weren't able to harm me. One of my animal guides is a bunny, so that kind of hurts (almost felt like they were chosen to taunt me) a bit as well as is scary.

The supermarket was a bit of an eye opener for me, instead of choosing things that consciously concern me in daily life... all that mattered were a big stack of books and a dollie for my (future) daughter, because every little girl needs a dollie. I saw her there, I have seen her before as well, but she was about a year older this time. That was a bit freeing actually, a nice reminder that most of the stuff we deal with here doesn't matter to your soul.

I've been looking for information on the "shamanic death" type thing since then. The dying part of the dream was the strangest thing I have ever experienced. Haven't been able to find much on that though. There is something to that piece that means something, but I am not sure exactly what yet. I've been in a bit of a daze since then, but actually feel pretty good. :)

I think I have seen a few bits and pieces from my past lives as well, but this one was different... actually physically FEELING it instead of being more of a witness. It felt more present tense.

LadyTerra
10-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I was absolutely a participant in each of the dreams I experienced. I felt the terror and awoke in a cold sweat.

Good luck on your quest.:hug:

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...

misscelt
11-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Thank you, peace and love to all of you as well!