PDA

View Full Version : I used to heal but was called a fake by another meduim her angels checked me out??

tara99
06-02-2012, 08:17 PM
I can heal via photos, i used to love doing it and i know i helped alot of people but i had a knock back that i cant get past........i was called a fake by another meduim and she wrote her angels had checked me out and i was a fraud ok sounds more than abit nutty, but it hurt plus iv just found out all the sites i was healing on shes doing it now and charging people (i didnt) so it was plain she was just trying to get shot of me , but my question can somone get there angels to check you out like that????

WhiteWarrior
06-02-2012, 08:38 PM
What was the name of this medium?

SpiritCarrier
06-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Tara you have to face the facts that there are a lot of people, like this woman, who don't like competition. Why would angels be so petty? Why would they help someone be petty? You need to have confidence in your ability and screw what others say. You should never let anyone take from you something so important. You have been given this gift for a reason, don't let some money grubbing wanna be take away your light. To many people doubt themselves and what they have been given. When we allow people like this woman to infiltrate our minds and hearts we give a piece of ourselves to them. I am not suggesting that you call her a fraud as she did you, that would make you petty too. Let your work speak for itself. If she continues to call you out then simply ask her in a respectful way, if possible in front of people, why it bothers her so much that you can help other people. Let her know that you don't answer to her. Let her also know that you are confident in yourself and you don't need her approval. I have found that most women like this will back down when given the chance to. You don't have to stoop to her level to show her for what she is.

Let your light shine, let no one take that from you. How many people suffer now because she made you doubt yourself? Don't let her do that to them or to you.

Just for the record, no I do not believe our angels help us to be petty.

Peace and Light,
SC

Enya
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Tara, please stop allowing this woman to take your power. What she's doing on those sites now reveals her true nature and intent and one thing's for sure - she's not working with any angels. :tongue:

Please rise above her petty ego and return to the good work you were doing. Believe in yourself and your abilities - the world needs more healers, not more egotists :wink:

SHINE!!! :hug2:

Btw, I was once attacked in a similar fashion and allowed it to seriously dent my faith in myself and my spirit friends, so I know how it can hurt. You have a choice - continue to be defined by a stranger OR give her opinon the old 'two fingers' and do what you do best!

tara99
06-02-2012, 09:14 PM
:hug2: Thank you i did find it all a bit odd the sad thing was all the others joined in on the site, i have no idea why but shes hero worshipped, and like you i cant understand why spirit or angels would be so cruel to another who is only trying to help, this lady has her own website and like i said shes hero worshiped but seems to like to attack others that are trying to read photos on these sites, its all so wrong, why some have to be like this is sad , i get such a kick out of healing even my cards keep telling me to return to it , so i think i will , thankyou again :)

tara99
06-02-2012, 09:17 PM
no names to me that would be sinking to her level xx

SpiritCarrier
06-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Sorry I didn't mean to be insulting. I think you are right name calling is childish. Please excuse my lapse.

I retract saying she is a wanna be money grubber. I don't even know her so it was not a nice thing to say. Please accept my apology.

Peace and Light,
SC

Mr Interesting
06-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Hey Sweetie, this is how we climb the ladder, you're ready to go up and are gettin' the push. It's almost part and parcel of the shift that we gotta learn to drop some self along the way... Disengage and fire up those rockets!

tara99
07-02-2012, 10:36 PM
lol no ones upset me silly and she is a money grabbing fake i know that now just some people like i said hero worship her and i dont want to find out the hard way it might be one of you :) x

heli
08-02-2012, 03:04 PM
From what you wrote I know that what you were doing wasn't fake and that you really enjoyed it and you know this too! so please don't stop healing because of someone LYING to you, it really sounded like what that lady told you was a lie. Some people will try to bring you down and will not respect what you're doing but you know that what you're doing is out of love and light so keep your head up healer and STAY STRONG! I am a healer myself and most people around here where I live do not understand the whole term energy healing, at least no yet but I will not let that stand in the way for doing what I came here to do, for serving my purpose here on planet earth since I'm pretty sure that I have come here to be at service especially for humanity. with love, Heli.

Pegasus
09-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Good answers from other members - I also suspect a degree of jealousy from this person. Try to ignore her and carry on doing what you clearly enjoy :smile:

Neville
09-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Healing energy is a thought, an intent.. Energy is faster than Light and becomes mass when it slows down to sub light speeds. So ..the healing goes out and when it hits(if thats the right word) It is slowed down to become mass. healing thoughts and energy become just(if thats the right word ) healing.

So how can anyone who carries out , or projects healing thoughts and wishes be proclaimed a fake?

It makes no kind of sense to me, Maybe the Medium "Friend" has a somewhat different view of the mechanics of Spiritual Healing. If I were you. I'd disregard it.

midnightstar
09-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Just ignore her, she's jealous in my opinion :smile:

You can offer healing on this site as well like you were doing on other sites as far as I know without charging anyone :smile:

7luminaries
09-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Healing is a positive force for good.
Please continue doing what you feel is right.

Love & light,
7L

Gem
10-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Healing energy is a thought, an intent.. Energy is faster than Light and becomes mass when it slows down to sub light speeds. So ..the healing goes out and when it hits(if thats the right word) It is slowed down to become mass. healing thoughts and energy become just(if thats the right word ) healing.

So how can anyone who carries out , or projects healing thoughts and wishes be proclaimed a fake?

It makes no kind of sense to me, Maybe the Medium "Friend" has a somewhat different view of the mechanics of Spiritual Healing. If I were you. I'd disregard it.

I think it takes more than people first think, and it's all about human nature issues, so some like to think 'im a healer' but don't have the insight to really understand, and can't cope with some of the complexity.

I have experienced it being pushed on me before, more than once, and I recognized how I was needed to fulfil some need the healer, to sate something of their vanity or desire or something...

I don't know why people seem so softly softly around these issues. It's the human psyche and there are inept people dabbling in it, and in many cases harm is done.

CatChild
10-02-2012, 03:44 AM
:hug2: Thank you i did find it all a bit odd the sad thing was all the others joined in on the site, i have no idea why but shes hero worshipped, and like you i cant understand why spirit or angels would be so cruel to another who is only trying to help, this lady has her own website and like i said shes hero worshiped but seems to like to attack others that are trying to read photos on these sites, its all so wrong, why some have to be like this is sad , i get such a kick out of healing even my cards keep telling me to return to it , so i think i will , thankyou again :)

I'm sure you're an excellent healer tara99. I've experienced a similar dynamic with a 'mentor' sadly, but decided that my gut wasn't lying to me. I believe on some level that you actually never doubted yourself either. There then, that is all you need to give any attention to. The only attention you need to give this woman, is the recognition of her unresolved ego issue. And that is no one's business but hers.

whitewing
11-02-2012, 03:08 PM
tara i a ma healer and have been through things like that. and to my knowledge angelic forms would never do things like that. if you are a fake you will pay for it spiritualy, if you are a genuine healer ignore that other person and carry on. healing is a wonderful gift but remember never abuse any spiritual gift, not saying you do, but if that other person been a umm naughty person they will pay for it .
so my advice is be strong ignore them , start anew and enjoy your wonderful gift
love and light
whitewing