PDA

View Full Version : Is there an energy channel at the front of the big toe?

Evalon
06-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Hello :hug3:

Oh, those smileys make me smile :hug: I've seen them in no other site on the internet and it's a treat to be to able to say "hi" like this :hug2:

Well, now, my reason for posting today is that I hope one of you may be able to help me with this:

Some years ago I was in contact with a couple of people having muscular dystrophy. And suddenly, when I looked at one of them for the first time, there was a quite sharp blow or hit to the very front of my big toe. I subsequently noticed that it seemed to have opened some kind of channel to the person with the muscular dystrophy - the energy that goes into it is not very pleasant (it's like some of the inner states of this person tries to transfer itself to me). They are indeed not very positive states ...

So I'd like to close off the channel, or maybe change it to more positive and loving energies, if possible. Usually I can neutralize the negative energy e.g. by visualising light or a cross in front of the toe but it would be helpful to have a more permanent remedy in place.

I've looked into acupuncture meridians to find out if the blow inadvertently had opened an acupuncture point/meridian, however, I cannot see that there should be a meridian right in front of the big toe. On the side of the big toe, yes, but not directly on the front (just a little bit below the front part of the big toe nail and about 1 cm in diameter) ...

Any of you knows what can be done or if - in some realm of consciousness - there's an opening right in front of the big toe? I'd appreciate any insights ...

Greetings and a :hug:

Jesper

HolyHellCat
27-02-2012, 02:53 AM
It is known as the liver meridian in eastern philosophy

Evalon
27-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey HolyHellCat :D

Thanks for replying. Actually, I have looked at many acupuncture charts and have never found a point that corresponds to the place where this channel was opened on me. Both the liver and the spleen meridians end on each side of the proximal (closest to body center) part of the big toe nail. So, I had given up finding this particular point within the meridian system.

However, inspired by your reply I made a search on Google images today and found a detailed map (I apparently can't post external links here but it's a combined.jpg map on orenshamir.com):

At the bottom left it shows that there is a point called Qiduan (ML-E-6) at this very place. Apparently, it should be associated with:

"These are said to be useful for emergency treatment for stroke or for numbness of the toes, also for redness, swelling, and pain of the instep of the foot."

Which is somewhat surprising, however, because I don't recognize this - but just having found the point I find to be important.

So thanks so much for replying ;-)

Jesper