PDA

View Full Version : Releasing judgement, Raising vibration

xxLoveLifexx
05-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Hello dear people,

what has been helpful to raise your vibration and release your judgement?

I'm having a challenge right now with few things and want to release the negativity, some of them coming from very young age and naturally it has to come to the surface and leave my system when you move on in your ascension process.

If you feel like sharing something, then let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Emmalevine
05-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Hi Lukas

For me, judging someone else means I'm judging myself...so when this occurs, I work on accepting myself for who I am and the mistakes I've made. Easier said than done though! I believe that every thought, feeling and behaviour people have stems from their perspective of life, which is quite reasonable given their experiences and level of consciousness. With that viewpoint, I can begin to work with the notion that everyone does the best they can with what they have in each moment in time.

This doesn't mean people can't feel angry or hurt by others as that's all part of the process when perceived injustice has been done, but eventually there can be a time when judgement is set aside in favour of looking inward at self and realising everyone reacts according to their state of consciousness. I have done so much that I judge myself for...I am my own worst critic...but looking back, I can see that how I thought, felt and acted stemmed completely from the context of my life. The same is true for everyone, but sometimes it is very hard to see that. In knowing it, and owning it, there is space for a new way of being. Not everyone can reach that knowing, but that is simply where they are.

So, for me, looking within and releasing the negativity towards myself is part of the way forward.

Good luck!

Sundialed
05-02-2012, 12:19 PM
More or less, life was set up as a dual plan. We are suppose to have "good" and "bad" experiences. But really, all experience is good, or, it is just experience to learn from, neither good or bad. So don't judge yourself and you will be happier. Then, by accepting the good and bad in you, you can accept it others.

Hope that helps.