PDA

View Full Version : A Bad Witch

Serenity69
02-02-2012, 05:31 AM
A person where my Dad lives as been trying to control the people and the housing organisation...

This person moved from a flat on the top floor down to a flat on the bottom floor...

Then tried to influence using his magic powers to further his own agenda for complete control of the sheltered flats and its residents...

This was stopped when 12 residents voted against him...

LadyMoondancer
02-02-2012, 10:18 AM
how do you know he's been using magickal powers. people can and have succeeded in controlling/manipulating people AND apartment buildings without magical powers.

and by bad, do you mean he's a bad person, or a bad witch, in that he is unsuccessful in casting spells. His spells must be particularly bad if 12 persons can vote in the mundane world against him and succeed.

Lostgirl
02-02-2012, 04:28 PM
IF he was any good at being a witch they wouldnt have voted him out either......

I was a bit baffled as to why this was posted?? Did you want help with the situation?!

Occultist
02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
I am a Witch and nobody going to vote me out of anywhere I want to be.
However he Avatar is a Christian one so I say maybe she is confused on Witches and was taught in Church some wonderful things about us :)

LadyTerra
02-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I am (also) interested in exactly how they found out he was practicing any kind of Magick (at all)--particularly left-path magick?

Some people see all Magick as "Black" and Magickal Practioners as "bad". How do you view Magick?

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 12:00 AM
IF he was any good at being a witch they wouldnt have voted him out either......!

rof****! :D

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 12:04 AM
I am (also) interested in exactly how they found out he was practicing any kind of Magick (at all)--particularly left-path magick?

Some people see all Magick as "Black" and Magickal Practioners as "bad". How do you view Magick?

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

gee, when JC turned all that water into wine at that marriage feast in Cana, it was viewed as "good" magick because it saved the person footing the bill a lot of money! - otherwise, the magick would be considered "bad" because - well because xians just don't like magick. - then they need to stop practicing candle magick by putting candles on their birthday cakes, making a wish and blowing out the candles. -- pure simple candle magick - oh the horrors of it all!

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 12:06 AM
However he Avatar is a Christian one so I say maybe she is confused on Witches and was taught in Church some wonderful things about us :)
he's also listed as being from Hogwarts - that answers that. :D :dink:

Serenity69
03-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Yes LostGirl i would like your help to bring him back from the dark side...

He isn't evil...

He has just been hypnotised by negative entities around him...

Hopefully your help will change him back into a decent human being:)

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 12:11 AM

He isn't evil...

I would suggest an exorcism

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 07:46 AM

He isn't evil...

you know, it isn't your place to judge the person, nor is it ours. We don't know him. We don't he's evil. We don't know he's been hypnotized by negative entities - and how do YOU know he has been? Has he told you, has he asked for your help?
From all that you've put here - He sounds like he's just an overbearing bad neighbor. He's been voted down by 12 other residents of the apartment complex. End of story.
You say it's where your father lives - you don't say it's where YOU live. Unless your father is incapable of fending for himself and you are his advocate, you have no right to enlist witches "help" in this matter. Besides, the correct course of action would be to take this up with the Housing Council. since you don't live at the guy's apartment complex - why are you bothering?

Is it because you "care" so much for his soul? Why?
If you want him to be a decent human being then do it the right way. See things from HIS point of view. Maybe he's tired of loud music. Maybe he wants to change things for the better and got voted down.
I used to head up a block club and finally gave it up because even tho the neighbors wanted "change" they forgot to look at themselves - to turn down "their" music, to have their kids stop littering.

Magick is not to be used to mete out punishment to any and everybody who annoys us. Magick is not used to "change" people. Because the only people you can change is yourself. I think you'd better get out Hogwarts and into reality and find out just what real witches do.

Lostgirl
03-02-2012, 08:50 AM
I think a good old fashioned witch hunt....Go nuts. Just leave us out of it.

From the sounds of it you arent here for help but to either mock or troll. Neither which i care for. Enjoy. *thumbs up*

norseman
03-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Serenity, there is no such thing as the "Dark side". Magic/witchcraft is totally neutral, left or right hands paths are a result of the casters inclinations.
Another thing, to be influenced/cursed, you have to collude in your own cursing.
That's how I see it. :smile: [too much TV influence in your question !]

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 09:56 AM
"too old for this, I am getting."- Jedi Master Yoda.

Serenity69
03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
MoonDancer u do not have a clue what i have had to put up with... But apparently you, LostGirl and Norsman are more developed than me... And sit in judgement of my hard fought beliefs.. I am the real Harry Potter:)

Lostgirl
03-02-2012, 05:13 PM
No one is saying we are more developed we are saying you a) have watched too much Charmed b) clearly dont know what your talking about and c) are judging someone and have drawn your own conclusions.

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 05:17 PM
MoonDancer u do not have a clue what i have had to put up with... But apparently you, LostGirl and Norsman are more developed than me... And sit in judgement of my hard fought beliefs.. I am the real Harry Potter:)

okay! you are entitled to your beliefs. I was just telling YOU what real witches do and believe in. We do not believe in manipulating people with witchcraft. Even "love spells" are a no-no because it is a manipulation of someone's free will.

I really think you need to do some more hard work and unlearn what you have learned because what is written in fantasy is NOT what is real life.

Phoenixes are a MYTHICAL creature, never existed. But hey! If you want to believe in them - go for it! Dungeons and Dragons, Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Charmed, Twilight and Harry Potter are nice stories. They serve as modern myths. I suggest you take your reading to a higher level - try Joseph Campbell, Carl Sagan (ALL his books), Carl Jung, Rene Descartes, Frederick Niestki (dam, I can never spell his name), and goddess help me, I can't think of the guy who wrote "The White Goddess." - but read The White Goddess.

bottom line - you are entitled to your beliefs - as we are entitled to ours. good luck.

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 05:33 PM
No one is saying we are more developed we are saying you a) have watched too much Charmed b) clearly dont know what your talking about and c) are judging someone and have drawn your own conclusions.

well said Lostgirl
unless serenity has total knowledge of the man's intents - how dare anyone judge the guy in the apartment building?
As I said, I once headed up a block club - worked with the mayor of our city and the Common Council and the Buffalo Police Department. AND Housing Development. - things may be set up different in the UK, but basically the same. And I have a close relative living in UK.
Serenity - you obviously don't like us judging you, but you yourself judged this man.

I want to know what the man has done.
How does anyone know he had dark magick?
Take control of an apartment building? For what purpose? To gain souls for Chulthu? He can do that himself.
Come on - we are ADULTS here. (for the most part).
Just don't come here and insult OUR intelligence.

Despite what you read in books or see on tv or hear in rock songs - REAL WITCHES DO NOT MANIPULATE PEOPLE WITH MAGICK. We cannot change people. As I said - the only person you can change is yourself.

If witches had the power that you "think" we have - don't you think we'd all be the president or prime minister of our countries? Don't you think we'd have no trouble from the bible thumpers? Don't you think we'd all have huge bank accounts and not have to work for a living? Don't you think we'd never have to get on our hands and knees and scrub our toilets and ovens?

O goddess!

Occultist
03-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Harry Potthead doesnt believe magic is evil. This is all you sugar..

Quintessence
03-02-2012, 09:42 PM
okay! you are entitled to your beliefs. I was just telling YOU what real witches do and believe in. We do not believe in manipulating people with witchcraft.

Except for those of us who do...

LadyMoondancer
03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Except for those of us who do...

yes, some do, but you need to remember Karma.
If you want to manipulate people - by magick or not - go for it.

But if the person you manipulated finds outs and doesn't like it - be prepared to reap what you have sown. Manipulating people is not right, it's not nice. But if that's what you want to do, as I said, go for it.

Quintessence
04-02-2012, 12:36 AM
yes, some do, but you need to remember Karma.
If you want to manipulate people - by magick or not - go for it.

But if the person you manipulated finds outs and doesn't like it - be prepared to reap what you have sown. Manipulating people is not right, it's not nice. But if that's what you want to do, as I said, go for it.

It just sounded like you were speaking a bit too broadly, so I had to bring it up. Not all "real" witches have any qualms about manipulating things for one reason or another. I think I'm reading the word "manipulate" in a more neutral fashion than you are. Everything manipulates. We live in a universe of causes and effects. But I bet by "manipulate" you really meant something like "behaviors which treat humans as means to an ends rather than subjects of ethical consideration," yes? Those who work with spellcraft have a variety of different ethical approaches, so I'd shy away from statements that sound like "if you're a REAL witch, you have to be a GOOD witch" even with this more loaded way of approaching the word "manipulate."

LadyMoondancer
04-02-2012, 03:45 AM
It just sounded like you were speaking a bit too broadly, so I had to bring it up. Not all "real" witches have any qualms about manipulating things for one reason or another. I think I'm reading the word "manipulate" in a more neutral fashion than you are. Everything manipulates. We live in a universe of causes and effects. But I bet by "manipulate" you really meant something like "behaviors which treat humans as means to an ends rather than subjects of ethical consideration," yes? Those who work with spellcraft have a variety of different ethical approaches, so I'd shy away from statements that sound like "if you're a REAL witch, you have to be a GOOD witch" even with this more loaded way of approaching the word "manipulate."
hmmm, good points Quint. I agree - in a sense we ALL manipulate to some degree.
and you're right - every human has their own degree of ethical consideration.
I was just taken aback that serenity69 automatically assumes that just because he has a problem with a person he automatically thinks "go to the Wicca forum and tell them."
We had a discussion last month I believe, that there really should be a thread titled "Witchcraft" or "Witches" to distinguish between Wiccans and Witches. Because not all Wiccans are Witches. I think there should also be a thread titled "Magick" because what Serenity69 follows is NOT what Wiccans or even all Witches follow.

The title of this thread is WICCA - not WITCHCRAFT or MANIPULATIVE MAGICK or even HARRY POTTER.

And also, not all Witches practice the Craft to mete out punishment or to change other people. If Serenity69 is so steeped in modern Witchcraft mythology, he should know that - it was quite unfair and stereotypical to assume that a person taking control of an apartment building is doing magick, is a bad witch (how judemental), the man is evil, the man is hypnotized by demons, and right away think of WICCANS to turn the guy back into a "decent human being." - That was judgmental all around - to the guy and to us Wiccans.

I find his lack of knowledge disturbing. No one can be hypnotized against their will. I know. I've studied hypnotism. My uncle was a licensed hypno-therapist, I've been hypnotized. Not just by my uncle - by various people. I've studied the occult and the metaphysics for over 40 years. I am well aware of demons and the danger - but geez - get a grip. Harry Potter is FICTION. Hogwarts is FICTION. and he ought to take another look at the movie "The Craft."

and Serenity, I deleted your private message unread - because frankly, nothing you have to say interests me. I don't mean to sound nasty, but well, there you go. Your avatar is of Jesus Christ - why don't you ask HIM for help. Go to a xian church and get some holy water and squirt it on the guy. It worked in The Lost Boys. And if you are the REAL Harry Potter - why are you bothering us peons? - You know what to do already.

Serenity69
04-02-2012, 05:04 AM
I agree with your viewpoint:)

Have u seen Rosemarys Baby this will explain what i meant.:)

Zoclora
04-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Oh the joy! lol Iv been watching some Kemeic stuff to help me with my new found path in Egyptian Wicca. So much hate Im telling you. Not just by Christans but now by other races! What has this world come to =.=

But I agree with alot of this. (I am late on this thred..very late. So sorry on the lateness.) But true, Wicca and Witchcraft is diffrent in some ways. You never had any evadance on him useing "Satanic magick" Even though there is Good witches and Bad witches. Just like theres Good christans and theres Bad Christans. It goes for all the other faiths out there major and minor. And its true. If you need HELP call on Jesues or God. Or even Micheal. *Waves to Micheal* (Such a sweet heart) But yes, if you need some help with nasty little spirits call on one of them. They will help. (Even though my experance with a bishup said other wise. Not being hatful. Just the truth here)

I and alot of other Witches or what ever you want to call us, are good and careing people. We use magick (Useing a K lol) are mainly healers or light workers who only want TO DO GOOD. Even though it is true, not all people who go down this path uses magick, but alot of us do. From stones, to birthday candels! Oh and dont get me started with the Cathlic servas with candels! Oh and holy water to. (Good stuff espesholy with Angel salt!)

My sugestion is, dont hate somthing you dont understand becouse what you are hateing might be good for you. We use magick in our every day life rather we know i or not. But every one has thier veiw point of the after life and I know that no matter what you believe in we all go to a good place. The right place for us.

(Im sorry but I just had it ith hateing christans. =.= I cant watch a egucational video on YouTube with out seeing some very hateful comment.)

Bless Be<3

norseman
04-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Lady Moondancer - "there really should be a thread titled "Witchcraft" or "Witches" to distinguish between Wiccans and Witches."

Actually, I argued that the block thread should be titled Craft/Wicca.
After all, the "trunk" of the tree is Craft and wicca is a new "branch" off that parent tree. :smile:

LadyMoondancer
04-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Lady Moondancer - "there really should be a thread titled "Witchcraft" or "Witches" to distinguish between Wiccans and Witches."

Actually, I argued that the block thread should be titled Craft/Wicca.
After all, the "trunk" of the tree is Craft and wicca is a new "branch" off that parent tree. :smile:

that is true Norsey. And people really need to do their homework before posting on a thread.

And Zoclora - you bring up some excellant points.

As Norsey pointed out the other day - magick is neither good nor bad, it is in the intent of the person. To automatically label a person a "bad" witch is like saying he is good person or a bad person. Or is he good or bad at someTHING, as he is a good doctor (and I would go back to him) or he is a bad doctor (he misses things and doesn't seem to know what he's doing).
or, in my personal life, a year ago, they started making us nurses aides draw am bloods on the patients. Which I am not good at. I'm an excellant nursing assistant, but a bad phlebotomist. It's bears no reflection on ME as a person or how I care (in my heart) about my patients.

This stereotypical attitude comes from xians and Hollywood and NOT reality:

Glinda: (to Dorothy) "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

I do love that movie, but for a GREAT story - Gregory Maquire's "Wicked" is much better. But it's still FICTION and not reality.

LadyMoondancer
04-02-2012, 02:32 PM
I agree with your viewpoint:)

Have u seen Rosemarys Baby this will explain what i meant.:)

yeah I saw Rosemary's Baby when it first came out in the late 60's and it is still FICTION and not reality.

unless you mean about a coven being set up in the building -

perhaps the whole problem is because you failed to explain EXACTLY what happened.

and why shouldn't a coven be set up? xians have their prayer meetings all the time. Frankly, I would LOVE a whole building occupied ONLY by Pagans. But I already live in one. Me, my hubby and our cat and our fish - we're all Pagans.

EbonyDoe
04-02-2012, 02:38 PM
I do love that movie, but for a GREAT story - Gregory Maquire's "Wicked" is much better. But it's still FICTION and not reality.
I'm actually reading Wicked right now but am finding it a little :confused:ing with all the apparent time jumps in it

LadyTerra
04-02-2012, 05:54 PM
hmmm, good points Quint. I agree - in a sense we ALL manipulate to some degree.
and you're right - every human has their own degree of ethical consideration.
I was just taken aback that serenity69 automatically assumes that just because he has a problem with a person he automatically thinks "go to the Wicca forum and tell them."
We had a discussion last month I believe, that there really should be a thread titled "Witchcraft" or "Witches" to distinguish between Wiccans and Witches. Because not all Wiccans are Witches. I think there should also be a thread titled "Magick" because what Serenity69 follows is NOT what Wiccans or even all Witches follow.

The title of this thread is WICCA - not WITCHCRAFT or MANIPULATIVE MAGICK or even HARRY POTTER.

And also, not all Witches practice the Craft to mete out punishment or to change other people. If Serenity69 is so steeped in modern Witchcraft mythology, he should know that - it was quite unfair and stereotypical to assume that a person taking control of an apartment building is doing magick, is a bad witch (how judemental), the man is evil, the man is hypnotized by demons, and right away think of WICCANS to turn the guy back into a "decent human being." - That was judgmental all around - to the guy and to us Wiccans.

I find his lack of knowledge disturbing. No one can be hypnotized against their will. I know. I've studied hypnotism. My uncle was a licensed hypno-therapist, I've been hypnotized. Not just by my uncle - by various people. I've studied the occult and the metaphysics for over 40 years. I am well aware of demons and the danger - but geez - get a grip. Harry Potter is FICTION. Hogwarts is FICTION. and he ought to take another look at the movie "The Craft."

and Serenity, I deleted your private message unread - because frankly, nothing you have to say interests me. I don't mean to sound nasty, but well, there you go. Your avatar is of Jesus Christ - why don't you ask HIM for help. Go to a xian church and get some holy water and squirt it on the guy. It worked in The Lost Boys. And if you are the REAL Harry Potter - why are you bothering us peons? - You know what to do already.

We have the Pagan Forum.:hug2:

LadyTerra
04-02-2012, 05:59 PM
yeah I saw Rosemary's Baby when it first came out in the late 60's and it is still FICTION and not reality.

unless you mean about a coven being set up in the building -

perhaps the whole problem is because you failed to explain EXACTLY what happened.

and why shouldn't a coven be set up? xians have their prayer meetings all the time. Frankly, I would LOVE a whole building occupied ONLY by Pagans. But I already live in one. Me, my hubby and our cat and our fish - we're all Pagans.

Anton Lavey was a cartoon--especially in that movie. LOL

dewe'igan
11-02-2012, 07:28 PM
There's no such thing as bad magic, the only way it works is if you put thought, and belief in it. It's just an illusion to block your mind, and cloud your conscious. As I like too call them spiritual trolls.