PDA

View Full Version : How to cleanse cards

prettypolly
01-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi all

I am getting my first set of angel cards shortly and wondered how you cleanse them? I am going to be sleeping with them under my pillow for a week but just wondering how you cleanse them?

Thanks

Quagmire
01-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Without knowing anything at all I suggest either do it with your mind (just imagine them get cleansed) or maybe some holy water (works pretty well on vampires on tv :tongue: )?

Adrienne
01-02-2012, 12:54 PM
prettypolly,

There is a book in with your card deck, which tells you what to do before your use your cards for the first time. There could be other ways that people have of cleansing their cards... which hopefully someone will have a specific answer for you.

Just curious, why are you going to be sleeping with your cards under your pillow ? I have never heard of that before

Dream Angel xx

Quagmire
01-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Just curious, why are you going to be sleeping with your cards under your pillow ? I have never heard of that before

I would guess it is to become one with the cards energy (or something like that).

Adrienne
01-02-2012, 01:04 PM
thanks Bjoorka, I have heard of sleeping with crystals under the pillow for a variety of reasons... you could be right.

Quagmire
01-02-2012, 01:26 PM
I have a theory that this applies to everything because your mind is more open when you sleep and therefore your energy patterns have an easier time to interact. You can say if it is a healing crystal then you invite some of that healing energy to be part of your own energy. I also think that this is true if two persons sleep body to body. You kind of gets more aligned... once I thought up the concept of sleepdating in my head because I though speed dating was kind of stupid (and shallow).

Adrienne
01-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Interesting on the sleep and energy patterns interacting idea, I have heard that with the healing crystals and healing energy. Thanks for the reminder on that.

LadyTerra
01-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi all

I am getting my first set of angel cards shortly and wondered how you cleanse them? I am going to be sleeping with them under my pillow for a week but just wondering how you cleanse them?

Thanks

Sleeping w/ them under your pillow is a very good way to infuse your Cards w/ your personal energy.

If it is a new Deck--then there is no need to cleanse them (right away). If the Deck is used--then you should Sage the Cards (individually). I like Holy Female Sage (aka SweetGrass)--but Male Sage is more common and works just as well.

Good luck w/ your new Deck!:hug:

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...

prettypolly
02-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone

Sorry for my very late replies on this! My booklet says to cleanse them under moon light so that is what I am doing tonight :-)
I am going to sleep with them under my pillow yes and like Bjoorka and everyone else said it is so I feel one with the cards and sleep is a good way to infuse my energy into the cards.

Skybird
03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
some people 'knock' with closed hand, on set three times in between readings...

prettypolly
03-02-2012, 08:52 PM
I did it last night, I left it on the windowsil with the moon light to cleanse. I am going to sleep with it tonight and tomorrow :-)

Light77
14-02-2012, 03:15 AM
You can hold them in your left hand and knock on them once with the right hand (doreen virtue suggests this) or you can call on AA Michael and ask him to cleanse your cards and hold the intention. Lastly, you can also sage your cards... That's what I do sometimes..