PDA

View Full Version : Soul Retrieval

sunny shine
29-01-2012, 11:36 AM
I was reading this book "Mending The Past & Healing The Future With Soul Retrieval" and it has in great detail all about this shaman practice.

As I was reading I fell in to a deep sleep and remember that I received some messages, I do not remember much expect for one statement, I think must be from my guide or ancestor a female voice that said " You will see 24 wolves when fully awake and 22 or 23 when not so awake" with a chuckle in her voice. I know this is a message but I don't understand the meaning. As I was receiving this message in dream, I knew it was important and therefore I affirmed that I would remember this upon waking up and so I did when I woke up.

The previous night (before I read this book) I remember taken to place in my dream which had two paths one which lead to a cave like thing and the other an open space I choose to move towards the open space because I was afraid of the cave path, but saw a women sitting on a bench could not see her face and I do not remember anything.

Am i being led to understand my destiny better ! I think journeying can bring me some answers. Can we perform soul retrieval/Journeying on ourselves? Any insights from experience? The place where I live does not conduct any such classes or does not have any teachers or healers who can perform this for me.

iolite
29-01-2012, 03:07 PM
I've had soul retrieval work done for me and I vaguely remember reading in Diane Steine's "Essential Energy" that it is something that you can do yourself with the help of the Lords of Karma.

Triner
30-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Am i being led to understand my destiny better ! I think journeying can bring me some answers. Can we perform soul retrieval/Journeying on ourselves? Any insights from experience? The place where I live does not conduct any such classes or does not have any teachers or healers who can perform this for me.

sunny,

Yes, you most certainly can journey yourself. And you can also perform soul retrieval on yourself. If you're going to journey, make sure you have a specific intent when you go. Set that intent, and ask your guides to give you answers/information before you go. And maintain focus on that intent. Journeying without intent won't get you far.

Soul retrieval is a different sort of thing. Parts of your soul can run and hide from you during events in your life. Soul retrieval is meant to bring those missing parts of your soul back to you. BUT, soul retrieval won't work if you're not ready for that part to come back.

I'll give a completely made-up example. Let's say Bob's father left the family when Bob was very young. Bob saw all of the trouble that it caused the family. Now, as an adult, Bob has terrible difficulty staying in any sort of relationship. He gets involved, then runs. You can probably guess that the part of Bob's soul that can trust that the other person in a relationship is hiding, away from Bob.

This is where soul retrieval can help. Someone could journey to perform a soul retrieval and bring back that part of Bob's soul that's hiding. BUT, unless Bob has come to terms with what his father did, released the anger over it, and forgiven his father for doing it, that part of his soul will likely leave again. Bob isn't ready for it to come back.

The person doing the soul retrieval can't force the part of the soul back into Bob. It can only guide it back. Bob has to do the rest.

Doing a soul retrieval on yourself involves you making sure you're ready to have that part of your soul that's missing come back. Sometimes that's the hardest part. Journeying can help with that too. Journey back to that part of your history causing the problem. Come to understand it, accept it, and forgive it. Sometimes, during that same journey, you'll find that part of your soul comes back on its own.

Hope that helps a little.

sunny shine
30-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Great explanation Triner. just an "a" shot for Trainer. You explained so beautifully with examples. I was a trainer myself so i know how difficult it is to explain things in a way people can understand. You take so much of patience and care to explain. You have a Gift!

Thank you :-)

iolite
30-01-2012, 08:21 PM
A piece of the soul can splinter off because of a traumatic death or unfinished business. The woman who did soul retrieval for me said that in one life time I'd died from being thrown in a well and broke my back (manifested in this lifetime by my scoliosis). I was concerned about my young children I'd left behind so I stayed to watch over them. This life time occurred a thousand years or more ago, during the Roman Empire.

Triner
30-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Great explanation Triner. just an "a" shot for Trainer. You explained so beautifully with examples. I was a trainer myself so i know how difficult it is to explain things in a way people can understand. You take so much of patience and care to explain. You have a Gift!
Thank you :hug3:
Thank you :-)
You're most welcome.

Triner
30-01-2012, 11:34 PM
A piece of the soul can splinter off because of a traumatic death or unfinished business. The woman who did soul retrieval for me said that in one life time I'd died from being thrown in a well and broke my back (manifested in this lifetime by my scoliosis). I was concerned about my young children I'd left behind so I stayed to watch over them. This life time occurred a thousand years or more ago, during the Roman Empire.

Fascinating story. Did you feel the change after the retrieval?

sunny shine
01-02-2012, 06:12 AM

What are your experiences after soul retrieval, did you see a drastic change on the physical ailment/Condition?

iolite
01-02-2012, 02:24 PM

It took about a year and a half. We moved to Richmond and I found out about Quantum Touch. I found a QT practitioner near me and she straightened the upper "s" curve in my shoulder. She was unable to do anything about the torqued (twisted) lower curve after several sessions and she didn't want to keep taking my money so she "fired" me, but in a nice way. I kept working on QT, and eventually took a couple of classes on it and even met Richard Gordon.

Then, I re-learned about John Christopher, a famous North American herbalist. I used his Bone, Flesh and Cartilage oil on my lower back, hips and abdomen for several weeks and took the powdered blend orally. I used the oil twice a day for about 3-4 months and felt things shifting in my sleep. I would be awakened by pain in places in my abdomen that I'd never felt before. I continued to stretch on my lumbar board too. After about 3-4 months, I felt spinal vertebra ridges in my low back that I never was able to feel before. My spine had realigned.

I had learned that injuries from previous lifetimes can affect the etheric body and cause similar bodily afflictions in this life. So that is why I asked Alyssa if my scoliosis was being caused by a traumatic past life event or soul splintering. It was when she began the soul retrieval process, she was shown that past life.

But that night while I slept, I experienced another past life. I was walking thru the woods to visit a friend and saw a wolf. I ran to the nearest house (might have been my destination). I threw open the door (it wasn't locked) and called out. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. As I struggled with my attacker, I saw that he had a wolf skin on his head (with ears) and his nose was blackened. I felt a knife blade against my neck and I woke up, in terror and still feeling the cold blade against my neck.

When I posted to Alyssa's forum the next day, I asked why I was having a dream of me as little red riding hood. One of the mods responded that it was a past life where I lived in Connecticut during the colonial days. I had been stalked for a while by this native american warrior and had been singled out to be his prize to be sold to another tribe to boost his reputation. It turns out that that warrior and I had many, many lives together. Including one as mercenaries in Europe. In that life, we were very close, like brothers. We made a pact to always be together in life and afterwards. I knew this warrior in this life as well. We met in high school and had a very torrid on and off again relationship for the next 15 years. That dream helped explain to me why we were so attracted to each other in this lifetime. His last name in this life has "wolf" in it.

froebellian
25-06-2012, 08:42 PM
How would it work if say a soul wanted a 'vacation' and needed some time away?

I love my Twin Soul
25-06-2012, 10:08 PM
I am learning a lot by reading your posts and this Thread, thank you for posting it. I have had a past life reading done which explained a few things that have happened in my life and the way I have felt about a few things.

Triner
26-06-2012, 12:40 PM
How would it work if say a soul wanted a 'vacation' and needed some time away?

My intuition asks "What does a soul want a vacation from?" or "what does a soul need time away from?".

froebellian
27-06-2012, 06:36 PM
My intuition asks "What does a soul want a vacation from?" or "what does a soul need time away from?".

Long story short.. a traumatic PL was enhanced and removed and with it my soul decided it didn't want to be around ( to go through what happened last time with the heart being ripped out)..so its free will in a way.. tried grounding.. but am too vulnerable and its not quite soul retrieval but is a partial loss.. am I making sense?

iolite
28-06-2012, 04:06 AM

That night, I had a very, very vivid past life dream. I was walking in the woods on my way to visit a friend. I see a wolf so I run to a nearby house. As I go in, I yell to announce myself to the owner. I close the door and I am grabbed from behind. My attacker is an indian with a wolf's pelt on his head and his nose is blackened. I struggle to free myself and he brings a knife to my throat. I feel the blade on my skin and I wake up. My heart beating wildly. I relay my story the next day and I am told it was a past life remembrance. I was a young teen and I was abducted by this brave, who intended to sell me to another tribe in order to raise his status in his tribe.

I lived in New England in Colonial America.

iolite
28-06-2012, 04:10 AM
What are your experiences after soul retrieval, did you see a drastic change on the physical ailment/Condition?

Several months after that, we move to Richmond, VA and I learn about Quantum Touch. I find a practitioner and she was able to reverse the curve in my upper back but unable to do anything with the lower curve which was also twisted. It was a few years later when I rediscover Dr. John Christopher (American herbalist who died in the 70's or 80's), he had a herbal blend he called Bone, Flesh and Cartilage. I got the herbs and the oil. I began applying the oil to my abdomen and lower back twice a day for 6 weeks and over that time period, the vertebras shifted and unwound.

breath
28-06-2012, 07:53 AM
It is much simpler than this, though this is very nice sounding!

To retain your entire self all you need to do is dedicate sometime to examining yourself. This act of self interest causes an abundance of qi energy around you which leads to the complete healing of everything. It's like a universal healing tool. This can be done in two kinds of self examination, one is meditation and the other is doing things like taking warm baths by yourself, getting a nice shower or just anything which is intimate with yourself.

It's possible to heal the soul by living correctly.

Triner
29-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Long story short.. a traumatic PL was enhanced and removed and with it my soul decided it didn't want to be around ( to go through what happened last time with the heart being ripped out)..so its free will in a way.. tried grounding.. but am too vulnerable and its not quite soul retrieval but is a partial loss.. am I making sense?

I'm not quite following.. when you say a PL "enhanced and removed" what exactly do you mean? I'm not sure what you mean.

Part of the soul leaving due to a traumatic event such as "having the heart ripped out" is a, let's not call it normal, but a "typical" reason for "soul loss". Part of the soul leaves and hides from the rest of it. That soul loss can manifest is all sorts of ways in the current life.

Dealing with that event fully, through forgiveness and love, can enable that part of the soul to come back.