PDA

View Full Version : Ley lines

WhiteWarrior
28-01-2012, 08:17 PM
I am interested in finding out more about ley lines, and in particular where they are in Norway, but all with an interest in the topic are welcome to join in.

For example.... has anyone hunted for ley lines, and found them? How? What have you done with it, once you did locate one?

Gracey
28-01-2012, 09:01 PM
If one knows the ley lines of the Earth, you can find portals that open up other planes of existence. The gates are usually in a circle form, like the ones my Dad and I saw in the backyard. There is a underground stream where Dad And I saw the circles. A ley line is a stream of elemental energy that connects one node to another. The nexus is what leads to multiple locations at your free leisure of travel. A portal allows travel where as a tear does not. A tear only allows the merging of elemental's. This weakens the elemental. On the other hand, a rift is a small opening in time that allows large groups to pass through. Such as the Bermuda triangle; this by the way is the one spot on the Earth with the least amount of magnetism. A window allows no movement, but does allow for communication. Here is nature’s law of balance in communication for there is no action, only knowledge. A speck of light is what you will see when a portal is closing.

WhiteWarrior
28-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Wow, that was a lot of new info for me in one go. Thanks.

So, you have along the ley lines:
- portals
- nexuses
- tears (damage)
- rifts
- windows

And those who can see energy, will see a speck of light when a portal closes. Does that mean that they open and close as needed or as manipulated?

Gracey
28-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Wow, that was a lot of new info for me in one go. Thanks.

So, you have along the ley lines:
- portals
- nexuses
- tears (damage)
- rifts
- windows

And those who can see energy, will see a speck of light when a portal closes. Does that mean that they open and close as needed or as manipulated?
Yes, that is right, elementals (devas, etc) use them, me and my dad never tried. The first time I saw them, I had a feeling of something very very ancient come over me, like this happening is as old as the dirt itself. When we saw them, we did not know what they were, there were no lights at all in the back yard and it was night time. nothing was above us either and there was no sound. it was later i came across this information that fit in so well with our experiences with them, my dad saw them at least 20 times while living there. they were about 2 feet round, sometimes several at at time.

WhiteWarrior
28-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Have you been dowsing there?

Gracey
28-01-2012, 09:15 PM
In 1901, General Electric Company built the first alternating current power plant at Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania. The plant, designed to eliminate the difficulties in long-distance direct current transmission, was built for the Webster Coal and Coke Company. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrenfeld,_Pennsylvania#cite_note-2)

This is where it happened, i am not sure if this affected the land or not. Go Tesla!

Gracey
28-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Have you been dowsing there?

no we never dowsed, but while digging in the yard we came across this stream which also flowed into our basement. we saw the circles over the underground stream that flowed from the top of the mountain.

Greenslade
28-01-2012, 10:37 PM
It's worth taking a look at this - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_12.htm
to give you some ideas.

If you're looking specifically at Norway then - http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/becker-hagens-grid/ You'll have to download the plugin but it's pretty amazing when you do.

WhiteWarrior
28-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Damnit, my hopes were up for a while. But neither of the three nearest points on the Becker Hagens grid are less than 200 km away. And they are all in the mountain too. Even the lines themselves cross either mountains, or little trafficed small roads. Looks like Mother Earth must wait until I own a car again or the trains start going in new directions.

Greenslade
29-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Looks like Norway is bereft of energy :-) Possibly it's because of the mountains, they're not conducive to energy flows at all. I've been to the main one in Scotland, Becker-Hagens places it at Loch More but just along the coast there's a tiny stone circle just where the line hits the shore. I was 'on a mission' the find it, and standing inside it gave me a weird experience. I felt as though a pillar of energy had come down and went straight through me, like lightning only not painful. On the way there I could 'see' figures standing atop the hills that flanked the road, all standing watching as we travelled. All had the same thing to say - "Welcome back, Kindred."

WhiteWarrior
29-01-2012, 01:28 PM
There is another option than complicated journeys though. I have healed, and helped heal, a number of people. None of them were even on my own continent. While being at the spot would probably help, I think I would be able to send energy to any place on earth if I just had a picture of the place and knew what kind of energy place I was looking at. Anyone got a photo?

Nebulous
05-02-2012, 09:53 AM
WhiteWarrior: Don't be discouraged because "ley lines" aren't in your area. There are many sources for energy, some natural, some less natural - I've done some pretty strong stuff that took place under very large power lines for example, near a body of water and in a patch of flowers. That kind of stuff. The area itself I was working in at the time had a fault line running through it (coinciding with a ley line said to be in the area) but personally I found the area felt very very choked for energy...I had to hunt a bit for any good sources, otherwise it felt like sucking dirty water out of a sponge. Not my favorite area for energy work!! But you can always find something.

I wouldn't worry about a perceived lack of ley lines. I take the ley lines theory with a grain of salt - a good guide, but there's a LOT more to energy than mere lines or currents of relatively consistent flow around the planet.

If you need natural sources for energy, look around you. It shouldn't be too hard to find something worth working with. :)

WhiteWarrior
05-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Nebulous, it sounds like you know what you are talking about. I am quite interested in hearing more about power sources.

But I wasn't looking for fresh power sources; so far, getting enough power has not been a problem. The reason I was hunting for ley lines was to be able to GIVE power to them. Now I am less focused on this; I was explained by my spirit guide that *I* am the plug into the earth's energy system, and that will do nicely.

Nebulous
06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Ohh! Yeah, your guide is correct - ley lines are sort of like flows or currents of energy, highways maybe. Convenient but not solely necessary. Whenever I do something concerning the planet itself I'd be more inclined to delve deep to the core of Her and work center-out, I don't really need highways more towards the surface to plug me in, you know? So your guide's correct.

As for power sources and a bit about what I do...it depends on what you want to do, honestly, as to what works easiest for you. If I want to heal for example, the energies given off (output) vary from a bright green new-plant-life type of energy, to a brilliant shimmering pure-gold like energy, to a purified, sterilized cool white energy for the healing part...for removal of impurities or aggressive sicknesses it may be something else entirely, and THEN the above - but what I pull from can vary wildly. If I have more time to prepare or need more of a boost and want to do it a bit more ritualistically with physical components to help focus my intent, I'd gather my materials and use them as sources, amplifiers or focusing objects. If it's a situation that calls for fast action and rituals be damned?...I'll suck in power from everything around, with shields over those I respect and refuse to pull from to protect them from that sudden vacuum pull of energy. Quick conversion of energies, then BOOM - action, and there you have the output like I mentioned, utterly regardless of intake.

So again...how you do it does not matter. What emotional state you are in, also does not matter. Who you are, does not matter. In energy work at its best, you are a conduit, a mover and shaper of energy. A scientist is not required to be "loving" - he's required to be a dang scientist. It's similar with this. All you want is consistent results and the output of energy you desire. The formula may vary depending on your personal methodology, but the basic concepts remain steadfast.

The reason you find many warnings and urgings to be an upright, loving, wise individual and all that is because -- and I can say this from experience -- if you handle energy irresponsibly, you and others will get hurt. If you're a jerk with a power trip, you'll hurt others and then you'll get REALLY hurt (trust me on that one). The soul does not lie, and its energy signatures beckon predictable consequences - but in the end it was never truly about morality. It's simply action and reaction, cause and effect, patterns and cycles.

So that's a bit more about what I do.