PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with me?

chrisgirl
27-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Im sorry if this is the wrong forum that im posting in.
its a long story on how its all put together why I believe the reasons is for whats going on. But short version I used to be very very in tune and could see things people who were not alive anymore if you know what I mean? And was even able to talk to a dead girl once who had been shot in my house that I grew up in as a teen and 3 other people I know saw her at different times as well. This happened to her before we moved in obviously spiritually talked not physically with my mouth lol. But she opened up very bad doors for me that cause alot of problems with bad spirits so I had to stop and shut it off. But now its back but not in a bad way.
So to start I met this lady a few years ago (well re met her whole family knows my family from church and me and her neices going to private school together) anyhow her and I had a strong mother and daughter type bond like you would never believe Not to mention her and I look so much alike to the T and act alike as well and several people always asking why were we so alike in so many ways. I have always thought I was adopted or switched at birth and so have several people in my life. I have always been asked are you sure you arnt adopted. but my family always say's Im being stupid ect its a long story but basically ill only know if I sneak their dna and test it.But at the same time I know when my mom is lying because she makes this face and dh said he thinks shes lying to. esspecially since nothing about my birth adds up from the whited out birth cirtificate that was re typed over to the time when I went to the court asking if there were any adoption or birth records available on me and the clerk said there is but they are sealed and she cant see whats in them and a judge will only allow them to be opened under extreme surcamstances. Or how even into my adult life I can not connect with my parents and feel incredibly unconfortable around them and can not show any emotion around them and still to this day do not feel blessed that they are my suposed parents.
But back to this lady her name is Ann, one day without thinking about it the idea came to my mind with over bearing feeling that she was my mom and I confronted her but she said she wasn't but she was curious why we have such a strong connection as well. I asked her if she would take a dna test but she is dead set against it (dont know why). Anyhow so fast forward to last year when I got pregnant with my son and went to the ob's at first when I met the ob I didnt think anything of him at all untill one day I started thinking about him alot and wanting to randomly run into him somewhere just so I could see him and say hi but I couldn't figure it out for the longest time why I felt that way. At first I thought mabee im a freak and am having feelings for him like a crush like you would a boy friend or husband, lover ect but then I realized that wasn't the case at all. did I have this over bearing want to be friends with him yea but not in a sexual way. So we have ran into each other at the medical district of our city a few times and every time he seems just as excited to see me as I am him He gets all brightened up in the face like a kid in the candy store we say hey how are you oh cool yak yak and take care bye but then I cant stop thinking about it and he has this look in his eyes like he cant ether. (And the way he acts with me and my husband and my baby esspecially me and my baby is completly diffrent then the way I have seen him act with his other patients walking in the halls and at the dr's office)
But then I started thinking what if hes my dad and ann and him had sex on a drunken night or something and gave me up. I called ann and asked her (cause I remember once she told me she had an affair with a guy in an elevator in a hotel in seattle and got pregnant but had an abortion) (which would make sence cause thats where he was in the years around my birth) anyhow I asked her if the mans name that she had that elevator sex with was shawn and was he a med student at the time and she replyed with a hesitant mabee and then said does this have something to do with you thinking im your mom again. I said no cause I didn't want to hear it lol. But thats the basics of it and Im wondering if Im possibly on to something here are my ability's helping me figure this out and is the reason im thinking about him all the time and having awake visions and dreams about him is because we are communicating spiritually like telepathically? The dream I get the most (and this was before I even thought of the idea of him possibly being my dad ) is me sitting next to him crying hysterically and he's crying and he is holding me saying Im sorry baby Im so sorry I wanted to tell you but couldn't. And then one of the nurses comes in and puts her hand on my knee and says He tried for years to get you back but couldn't he loves and adores you so much and always asked Dr k how you were. and then I wake up. (by the way D k is short for his real name)
Whats weird is dr K was my pediatrician and is now my sons and Dr k knows so much about everyone and has a memory like a memory stick. And somehow knew almost everything about my life and familys life after I grew up and stoped going to him. So im just trying to piece all this together because Its eating me up not knowing why I feel like this and have these dreams ect but Im to afraid to mention any of it to him because who the heck knows mabee im a little crazy or this has to do with past life and he would have no clue. And part of me is scared of what if im right and he knows.. I dont know mabee im insane but mabee im not I mean I look alot like Ann like I said and alot like her daughter which she said she doesnt even know if her daughter is her husbands and I look like my obs daughter to. I talked to a adoption agency once who said the thing that is similar with alomost every case she has seen is that the adoptee always knows and always has a feeling at who their real parents are. I also read online that when you have overwhelming thoughts about someone like you cant stop thinking about them and its strong that means they are thinking about you at that same time and thinking the same things? is that true? I just cant help but think that God is trying to tell me something other wise I dont think I would be experiencing any of this. I dont know lol sorry for the long mesg just had to get it out..

John32241
27-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi,

Many of us feel very different from our physical families. It is also true that we can connect with others in a very deep way, usually because of a harmonious spiritual bond.

I also get the sense that God is trying to tell you something but I suspect that its more about your life potentials that your family.

Best Wishes!!
John

jessica34
27-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Im sorry if this is the wrong forum that im posting in.
its a long story on how its all put together why I believe the reasons is for whats going on. But short version I used to be very very in tune and could see things people who were not alive anymore if you know what I mean? And was even able to talk to a dead girl once who had been shot in my house that I grew up in as a teen and 3 other people I know saw her at different times as well. This happened to her before we moved in obviously spiritually talked not physically with my mouth lol. But she opened up very bad doors for me that cause alot of problems with bad spirits so I had to stop and shut it off. But now its back but not in a bad way.
So to start I met this lady a few years ago (well re met her whole family knows my family from church and me and her neices going to private school together) anyhow her and I had a strong mother and daughter type bond like you would never believe Not to mention her and I look so much alike to the T and act alike as well and several people always asking why were we so alike in so many ways. I have always thought I was adopted or switched at birth and so have several people in my life. I have always been asked are you sure you arnt adopted. but my family always say's Im being stupid ect its a long story but basically ill only know if I sneak their dna and test it.But at the same time I know when my mom is lying because she makes this face and dh said he thinks shes lying to. esspecially since nothing about my birth adds up from the whited out birth cirtificate that was re typed over to the time when I went to the court asking if there were any adoption or birth records available on me and the clerk said there is but they are sealed and she cant see whats in them and a judge will only allow them to be opened under extreme surcamstances. Or how even into my adult life I can not connect with my parents and feel incredibly unconfortable around them and can not show any emotion around them and still to this day do not feel blessed that they are my suposed parents.
But back to this lady her name is Ann, one day without thinking about it the idea came to my mind with over bearing feeling that she was my mom and I confronted her but she said she wasn't but she was curious why we have such a strong connection as well. I asked her if she would take a dna test but she is dead set against it (dont know why). Anyhow so fast forward to last year when I got pregnant with my son and went to the ob's at first when I met the ob I didnt think anything of him at all untill one day I started thinking about him alot and wanting to randomly run into him somewhere just so I could see him and say hi but I couldn't figure it out for the longest time why I felt that way. At first I thought mabee im a freak and am having feelings for him like a crush like you would a boy friend or husband, lover ect but then I realized that wasn't the case at all. did I have this over bearing want to be friends with him yea but not in a sexual way. So we have ran into each other at the medical district of our city a few times and every time he seems just as excited to see me as I am him He gets all brightened up in the face like a kid in the candy store we say hey how are you oh cool yak yak and take care bye but then I cant stop thinking about it and he has this look in his eyes like he cant ether. (And the way he acts with me and my husband and my baby esspecially me and my baby is completly diffrent then the way I have seen him act with his other patients walking in the halls and at the dr's office)
But then I started thinking what if hes my dad and ann and him had sex on a drunken night or something and gave me up. I called ann and asked her (cause I remember once she told me she had an affair with a guy in an elevator in a hotel in seattle and got pregnant but had an abortion) (which would make sence cause thats where he was in the years around my birth) anyhow I asked her if the mans name that she had that elevator sex with was shawn and was he a med student at the time and she replyed with a hesitant mabee and then said does this have something to do with you thinking im your mom again. I said no cause I didn't want to hear it lol. But thats the basics of it and Im wondering if Im possibly on to something here are my ability's helping me figure this out and is the reason im thinking about him all the time and having awake visions and dreams about him is because we are communicating spiritually like telepathically? The dream I get the most (and this was before I even thought of the idea of him possibly being my dad ) is me sitting next to him crying hysterically and he's crying and he is holding me saying Im sorry baby Im so sorry I wanted to tell you but couldn't. And then one of the nurses comes in and puts her hand on my knee and says He tried for years to get you back but couldn't he loves and adores you so much and always asked Dr k how you were. and then I wake up. (by the way D k is short for his real name)
Whats weird is dr K was my pediatrician and is now my sons and Dr k knows so much about everyone and has a memory like a memory stick. And somehow knew almost everything about my life and familys life after I grew up and stoped going to him. So im just trying to piece all this together because Its eating me up not knowing why I feel like this and have these dreams ect but Im to afraid to mention any of it to him because who the heck knows mabee im a little crazy or this has to do with past life and he would have no clue. And part of me is scared of what if im right and he knows.. I dont know mabee im insane but mabee im not I mean I look alot like Ann like I said and alot like her daughter which she said she doesnt even know if her daughter is her husbands and I look like my obs daughter to. I talked to a adoption agency once who said the thing that is similar with alomost every case she has seen is that the adoptee always knows and always has a feeling at who their real parents are. I also read online that when you have overwhelming thoughts about someone like you cant stop thinking about them and its strong that means they are thinking about you at that same time and thinking the same things? is that true? I just cant help but think that God is trying to tell me something other wise I dont think I would be experiencing any of this. I dont know lol sorry for the long mesg just had to get it out..
Well I can see why you are confused. This happens to people who are transitioning into higher levels of awareness and past lives get blended into current lives. Its hard to tell. I think you have a need to feel like you belong somewhere with others like you and your family you don't connect with. I'm not the best person to get advice from but it sounds like you could use some counseling. You strike me as emotionally at sea. I personally feel the information you are getting is not accurate but I can't tell you that its 100% not true. I'm a firm believer in god...psychic abilities.....past lives so I don't believe its entirely impossible. These people may very well have spent past lives with you and that's what your feeling or your current family may not be your soul group. You may be put there to help or to learn from. There is as of now...no solid proof you were adopted at all.....or that your parents aren't biological relatives....or that this dr. Is your father or ann is your mother. I'm sorry but I think the foundation for these beliefs is not there. Good luck and I hope you can find a good spiritual teacher or somebody to help you put things into perspective and help you get things lined out.