PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Guided Healing

OnAPath
25-01-2012, 02:41 PM
So last night, I laid down with a slight headache. Since I'm going to be giving birth in a few months, I figured that this would be a good opportunity to do some energywork and visualization to take care of the headache. I tossed and turned, and I apparently fell asleep before I was able to do much about the headache. (I was well grounded, though!) I woke before my alarm, and noticed the headache still there. I thought to myself, I've got to do this...

I got into a position that I knew was neutral for my neck, so I was not fighting for support. Then I began touching pressure points as they came to me. Third eye, webbing of my hands, and I asked my guides to help me visualize what I need to accomplish this.

At first, I was able to get the pain to subside, but as soon as I took my attention away, it came right back. Then, I dozed off and had a dream about being in a bar where they had entertainment, but later in the evening they had sensory lounges. My husband was there with me, he laid in one, and went on a jet-ski. He said it felt just like he was there, his legs were even sore. So I get in, and I was not "getting it". There was something missing. The barkeep came over and said something to me about having to put it on the pre-teen setting, and that my calves had to make contact with a certain part. (I'm short) I lay back down, and he's instructing me to make sure all of my body is within this pod, and that I have the blanket tucked in tight around my torso.

In that instant, I flash to another world, where everything I was seeing was upside down. There was a card in front of me, someone was holding it out and describing it to me. It had diamond shapes and looked like a chakra diagram. I did not have time to make out what the figure was saying, but then I flashed right back to the bar, and I said that I was there for a second, but it wasn't quite right. The guy helping me was going to adjust the foot rest, but I was out of time. I had to leave.

I woke right after that, and my headache was gone. I now have the visual I need for pain relief. I am so excited to go to sleep tonight so I can lucid dream my way back there again and get more info on the pod visualization.

sunny shine
25-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Interesting