PDA

View Full Version : MIR method

sunny shine
24-01-2012, 05:18 PM
http://www.mirmethod.com this site was introduced by one of my friend, heard is a very simple and easy to use self healing method, 2 mins only. This method can be freely shared with anyone who might benefit from using.

Haoma
24-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Thank you for sharing this! I can see this as being very helpful, as it's so simple yet combines so many aspects of the healing process. It's nice that she (author) explains the reasoning behind each of the steps, and is genuine and compassionate. :hug2:

http://www.mirmethod.com/video/

Seawolf
24-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Thank you for sharing this! I can see this as being very helpful, as it's so simple yet combines so many aspects of the healing process. It's nice that she (author) explains the reasoning behind each of the steps, and is genuine and compassionate. :hug2:

http://www.mirmethod.com/video/

This sounds great! I would love to hear from anyone who's tried it and could share the results.

Xan
25-01-2012, 02:01 AM
I like this ultra simple method for clearing the body-mind, so even though I don't have a specific problem I'm starting my trial with MIR tonight.

Thanks, sunnyshine.

Xan

sunny shine
25-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Great i feel very encouraged. I have started implementing this from yesterday will continue to post my experiences. Do share your experiences too.

Day 1: I did this twice before retiring to bed, have slight headache now in the morning but nothing much. No major symptoms found as yet.

sunny shine
25-01-2012, 04:21 AM
This sounds great! I would love to hear from anyone who's tried it and could share the results.

Hi Seawolf one of my friends collegue has tried this method and went through a lot of detoxification and was finding it difficult to continue with this method but yet was determined to finish it, i hear a lot of good results from this person about stabilized health, peaceful relationship and lot of financial blockages removed. She seems to recommend it very strongly. You can also go through some of the testimonials on the Mir website.

But nothing like experiencing and finding it for yourself, i believe it works different for each person, say you have already done a lot of clearing work before , then you would hardly come across any big detoxification symptom etc.

Xan
25-01-2012, 04:24 AM
I'm glad to hear a friend-of-a-friend testimonial of effects.

Xan

Xan
25-01-2012, 10:54 PM
sunny shine... In the vein of sharing the MIR-Method with anyone, I've written up a one page instruction sheet to give to folks I know. If it's okay with you I'd like to post it here too. It can be printed and makes the method easier to use.

btw... I began with it last night and had quite an interesting experience. As I was stroking my hand I thought, "I'd like to do this with more feeling of caring." and the sweetest self-love came over me, more than ever before. During the night I felt a lot of energy shifts, and today I'm completely alive! Mir-Method is good stuff.

Xan

Seawolf
26-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi Seawolf one of my friends collegue has tried this method and went through a lot of detoxification and was finding it difficult to continue with this method but yet was determined to finish it, i hear a lot of good results from this person about stabilized health, peaceful relationship and lot of financial blockages removed. She seems to recommend it very strongly. You can also go through some of the testimonials on the Mir website.

But nothing like experiencing and finding it for yourself, i believe it works different for each person, say you have already done a lot of clearing work before , then you would hardly come across any big detoxification symptom etc.
Thanks for sharing! I'm so grateful for these methods people are discovering all over the world! I've only been clearing for maybe 4 months now, so I'll probably start with the 'beginners' version and do steps 5 and 7. :smile:

sunny shine
26-01-2012, 04:52 AM
sunny shine... In the vein of sharing the MIR-Method with anyone, I've written up a one page instruction sheet to give to folks I know. If it's okay with you I'd like to post it here too. It can be printed and makes the method easier to use.

btw... I began with it last night and had quite an interesting experience. As I was stroking my hand I thought, "I'd like to do this with more feeling of caring." and the sweetest self-love came over me, more than ever before. During the night I felt a lot of energy shifts, and today I'm completely alive! Mir-Method is good stuff.

Xan

Great to hear Xan. Please do share your experiences and the information.

sunny shine
26-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Day 2: practiced this method before retiring to bed, twice. No major symptoms as yet. But had some detoxification symptoms this morning.

Nice tip from Xan on adding more care to this method, will try this too on Day 3 :-)

Xan
26-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Thank you sunny shine for letting me post this. It may make the method even easier to use, and to pass along to others. Xan

MIR-METHOD
Mental–Intuitive–Reset
Mind, Body and Heart

MIR-Method is a self healing approach which is aimed at the cause of all physical, material and emotional problems and issues which lies in the subconscious mind; and clears the way for your natural self-healing powers. It is very simple and yet very effective for healing and for improving one's quality of life, as many people are finding, in both obvious and subtle ways.

The subconscious mind carries out its conditioning as permanent assignments, and this rules the body-mind unless and until it is changed. We may clear and revise the programming by resetting certain basic instructions.

However, your mind must feel safe in order to open to new ways. This is why self-rejection and 'trying' with change methods get in the way of how you want to go ahead in your life. You can create an inner sense of safety simply by stoking your bare skin in a caring way, with gentle loving touch.

Practicing the MIR-Method takes only 2 minutes every day, morning and evening, for 4 weeks. Most people feel relief from their discomforts in the first few days and weeks. Children and animals respond more quickly, having less resistance.

The Method
* Stroke your hand or other area of your bare skin lovingly and continuously through all the resetting steps.
* Give your subconscious mind the 9 reset assignments twice daily, morning and evening, for 4 weeks.
* Repeat each reset instruction 3 times, speaking it out loud or silently in your mind.

(Relaxed breathing in your belly supports being aware of emotional, physical or energy shifts, and accepting and allowing it all.)

The 9 steps
1. Optimize acid-alkaline balance.
2. Clear all toxicity.
3. Release father. Release mother. (3x each)
4. Clear meridians.
5. Supplement all shortages.
6. Balance hormone system.
7. Fulfill basic needs.
8. Optimize chakras and aura.
9. Clarify mission.

** Make sure to do all 9 steps in sequence or you may get off balance in some ways; and no more than twice a day.

- For serious physical conditions and emotional problems - such as chronic disease or depression, or if you are especially sensitive, you should begin with only steps 5 and 7 for 2 weeks, then continue with the 9 steps for 4 more weeks. You may need additional weeks for full healing.

- At times in the clearing process you may have an uncomfortable 'healing reaction' such as headaches, tiredness, rashes, etc.. You can ease through this phase with relaxed breathing down in your lower belly, which helps you to simply accept and allow whatever you experience as it passes by. And/or you may do the 9 steps only once a day until your reactions decrease.

- For others at a distance you may use the method, stating their name with repeating each step and stroking your own skin. For animals stroke their fur on the back or head, or if not feasible, on your own skin.

- You may wish to state a specific intention before doing the steps, but it's not considered necessary.

- For ongoing healing and well-being support you may practice the steps twice daily, one day each month or each week.

The MIR-Method was developed in 2009 by holistic therapist, Mireille Mettes, from The Netherlands. She says, “It is not necessary to ‘believe’ in this method. The laws of nature that I have used to develop the MIR-Method work for both humans and animals. The intensity in which you feel it working differs per person.”

modified just slightly from: http://www.mirmethod.com/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.mirmethod.com%25252525252F)

sunny shine
27-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Day 3:
Physical: Had severe gas pains and severe back ache. It was so painful that I had to get up in the mid night to take some medication and then I was able to sleep.

Mental/Emotional: Increased confidence and can do attitude, less fear (for e.g.) I was always scared to learn driving but yesterday I was like common let’s do it, I also have another personal issue and was not ready to face something but I do not have that fear or confusion now.

Though I had some painful symptoms yesterday throughout the night and had disturbed sleep, morning I feel very light.

silent energy
27-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Thanks Sunny Shine and Xan for showing us this new healing method. :hug3: I like the simplicity of it and the many areas it covers in its 9-steps. :smile:

Seawolf
28-01-2012, 02:54 PM
I've been doing it for a couple of days now, planning on doing it for the full 4 weeks. Haven't noticed any side effects yet. I've have a bad cold/allergies for the last week or so, but it hasn't turned into an infection which is good. I'd usually be pretty down and negative when I get sick, but not nearly as much this time though.

Xan
29-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Today is my 4th day. I had a little toxin-clearing rash, like I've had before, but now it seems to be gone. Mostly I'm feeling really good and high energy.

Xan

sunny shine
29-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Day 4:

Physical: General tiredness and some shift in the energry around me, not sure how to explain it though.

Emotional: Irritability, but i do not sense any associated stress or anger.

sunny shine
29-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Day 5:

Physical: Woke up after 10-12 hours of sleep and was reading a book and again fell asleep for about another 3-4 hours. Strange after a complete nights rest.

Emotional: A General state of calmness prevails.

sunny shine
30-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Day 6:

Physical: Feel a bit tired, but was very focused at work today. Have throat infection now.

Emotional: Irritability but generally mood is good.

Xan
30-01-2012, 10:42 PM
One week down and I feel great!

Xan

silent energy
31-01-2012, 03:52 AM
Xan, it says only do the MIR method twice a day and no more. Would it be alright if I did other healing work too like the healing code which I am also trying out.

Xan
31-01-2012, 04:00 AM
MindOverMatter... If I were you I would do just one of those methods for a period of time. Otherwise you won't know what's working.

Xan

sunny shine
01-02-2012, 06:09 AM
Day 7

Physical: Throat Infection, some lump like feeling.

Emotional: Greater emotional control especially at work which is like a big improvement for me as my EQ is actually very low :-) most times

Xan
01-02-2012, 05:39 PM
These days:

Lots of energy for getting things done as soon as I think of them, and feeling happy too.

Xan

sunny shine
02-02-2012, 02:54 PM
W2 Day 1: Physically feeling weak. But most say i am loosing weight :-) feeling good about that, my throat symptoms are completely gone now.
Emotional: Feeling strong at times of need.

sunny shine
02-02-2012, 02:55 PM
These days:

Lots of energy for getting things done as soon as I think of them, and feeling happy too.

Xan

Great to know. Messages such as these give me lot of inspiration to move on :hug2:

Seawolf
03-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Great to know. Messages such as these give me lot of inspiration to move on :hug2:
I can't really tell what effect it's having yet, I was doing another clearing method when I started this one that was already giving positive results. I haven't noticed any negative side effects, but that might be because I was sick with an infection and have been taking antibiotics.

I'm just going to do it for the four weeks and see what happens. It's easy as pie so there's no reason not too.

Sapphirez
03-02-2012, 06:22 AM
this seems like a lovely technique, bless this lady and bless you guys for sharing with us too :hug3:

this is exciting! but I'm not sure if I should start with the full procedure or start on the kiddie course lol..
maybe I should just start w/ the 5 n 7

Thank you for posting your progress in here ladies!

it's kind of weird because in this past week there was an instance where I somehow for some reason kissed or caressed my own hand it felt so nice lol..
and once in a while I give myself hugs, cuz I had a couple friends online and we would "hug each other" by hugging ourselves for the other person and then also gave ourselves a hug too.. and so now sometimes I hug myself for them, myself, and hug myself as I'm hugging the whole world :hug3:

anywayss I'm kind of stoked about this :D

Sapphirez
03-02-2012, 06:24 AM
I can't really tell what effect it's having yet, I was doing another clearing method when I started this one that was already giving positive results. I haven't noticed any negative side effects, but that might be because I was sick with an infection and have been taking antibiotics.

I'm just going to do it for the four weeks and see what happens. It's easy as pie so there's no reason not too.

hmmmm maaaybe the MIR method can replenish the flora, but I'm not sure; so I just wanted to let you know how important it is to take probiotics especially after taking antibiotics.. You might know already, but just in case you didn't I thought I would chime in. the antibiotics kill the bad and good bacteria

hope you get welller soon :smile:

sunny shine I just love your name :icon_sunny:

sunny shine
03-02-2012, 06:59 AM
:smile:
sunny shine I just love your name :icon_sunny:

Thank you. Did not know the antibiotics kill the good bacteria as well. Nice tip on adding probiotics.

Seawolf
03-02-2012, 02:29 PM
hmmmm maaaybe the MIR method can replenish the flora, but I'm not sure; so I just wanted to let you know how important it is to take probiotics especially after taking antibiotics.. You might know already, but just in case you didn't I thought I would chime in. the antibiotics kill the bad and good bacteria

hope you get welller soon :smile:
:
Thanks! I forgot about probiotics, thank you for reminding me. As soon as I get of these antibiotics I'll take them. Do you recommend any in particular? I heard that yogurt was good.

Xan
03-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Once you've finished a course of antibiotics just eating yogurt every day for a while will replenish the flora.

Xan

Xan
03-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Day whatever: (I'll just keep going until Feb 21 and then see....)

Since I've done a lot of clearing and detoxing before, this process is quite mild for me now. Today though I had some lung clearing from past gunk,
but still feeling good in energy and feelings.

I'm stoked about MIR-Method too, Sapphirez, and I want to tell everyone about it.

Xan

Seawolf
03-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Once you've finished a course of antibiotics just eating yogurt every day for a while will replenish the flora.

Xan
Thanks, someone else just told me to do the same thing. I'll be glad when this is over and I can start feeling some effects instead of sleeping all day. :smile:

Sapphirez
04-02-2012, 09:38 PM
well yogurt is better than no probiotics at all but there are a lot of different probiotic strains.. I wouldn't necessarily say that just eating yogurt would always be sufficient. and you have to be careful which yogurt you get because some even have high fructose corn syrup or aspartame.

I don't think it matters a great deal which kind you get in pill-form. there are some that are above and beyond and very professional, but for something basic you don't need to go all out.. and the higher end ones can get pricey. They can be More beneficial, but unless you really have the means to purchase them I wouldn't tell you to.

You can take probiotics while you are on antibiotics, just at different times of the day or night.

I personally take probiotics every other day or so.. partly because I don't have a lot of money, but it's nice to take them at least once in a while

sunny shine
05-02-2012, 12:19 AM
W2 Day 2: Physical: Feeling better started am exercise regime. Have mild ear infection now, hopefully will subside
Emotional: Long lost past thoughts are emerging. Long way to go though!

sunny shine
06-02-2012, 03:16 AM
W2 Day 3: Physical: Feeling better started I am exercise regime. Ear pain has subsided now.
Emotional: feel need more grounding. possibly because of some soul journeying that i have been trying.

Xan
06-02-2012, 03:18 AM
If I may suggest, sunny shine... Breathing deeply and gently down in your belly is the best way of grounding and balancing I know of.

Xan

Mr Interesting
06-02-2012, 09:53 PM
3rd day and morning session about to start... oh, it goes fast!

Have had a recurring allergy linked to dust from native woods that sits down low and supposedly stays there and had it flare up recently sanding some wood and it was on it's way out but with MIR it seems to have flared again, as it was departing, so I think the MIR has dug it out to get rid of it completely... go figure!

And I added a tenth thing to say...

10. Release stored past life memories.

learning to heal
07-02-2012, 02:11 AM
thank you so much for sharing, I'm also going to try it :)

sunny shine
07-02-2012, 03:02 AM
If I may suggest, sunny shine... Breathing deeply and gently down in your belly is the best way of grounding and balancing I know of.

Xan

Thank you Xan, sounds like an easy way to quickly ground.

sunny shine
07-02-2012, 03:04 AM
W2 Day 4&5:
Physical: Energy levels are low.
Emotional: More in control,irritation has come down, anger does not pop from a deep place like it used to.

Xan
07-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Beginning week 3

Feeling good in all ways. Some small changes are happening spontaneously... eating a little differently, changing some nutritional supplements, adding new yoga postures to my practice, etc.

Xan

sunny shine
08-02-2012, 04:37 AM
W2 Day 6:
Physical: Sleeping a lot

Emotional: irritability is reduced.

Able to receive quick guidances which were not accessible earlier.

Xan
08-02-2012, 10:21 PM

Good news, sunny shine. I didn't expect to hear that but it makes sense.

Xan

sunny shine
09-02-2012, 05:00 AM
W2 Day 7:
Physical: Sleeping a lot

Emotional: irritability is reduced. some ups and downs on the emotional front.

sunny shine
09-02-2012, 05:01 AM

Good news, sunny shine. I didn't expect to hear that but it makes sense.

Xan

Yes Xan, though my thoughts still cloud it still does not hinder the messages that come through to me.

sunny shine
10-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Beginning Week 3

lot of dreams, sleeping a lot as usual. will keep posting as the week progresses.

sunny shine
11-02-2012, 01:00 PM
W3D2

slept like a log; more vivid dreams than usual.

Xan
11-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Mid-week 3

Feeling very good, with minor signs of clearing toxins and congestion showing up now and then.

Xan

sunny shine
14-02-2012, 03:35 PM
W3 D12-14

Physical & Emotional: Feeling light. Nothing major to quote.

Xan
14-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Beginning week 4

Same here, Sunny... feeling light and good with lots of energy.

Xan

sunny shine
18-02-2012, 04:40 AM
W4 D2:

Keeping the practice still going. Nothing major to quote.

Xan
21-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Tomorrow marks the end of my 4th week, but I'm continuing the method because I keep having old congestion clearing, very gradually and gently.

Otherwise I feel great!

Xan

Sapphirez
21-02-2012, 09:45 AM
I thought she really recommended you stop at the end of week 4?

0o0oh that is interesting, I think I have a bad congestion issue.. (I saw it as like one of the 30 issues in my esm book and was wondering why nasal congestion was in there lol) every time I go to the bathroom I blow my nose, and hmm maybe part of the reason I feel trouble breathing is because of the congestion?

I've done 2 weeks of steps 5 and 7 and now I am going to begin the full regimen... But I had this detox kit (Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse) and have been taking it because I never did it as much as you were supposed to before, and you can do it for up to 30 days.. so I guess I kinda wanted to use the rest of it now before I'm done with this MIR Method as maybe I won't need it after that.. well I don't know, I don't wanna waste the money I spent on it.. so lol I guess I'm just wondering about an opinion about whether it's ok to be taking this detox kit while doing the MIR Method.. not for the entire time, but maybe a week or two more..

Dragonfly1
21-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Sunny Shine,
Im glad I found your thread and the link you gave for the mirmethod.....i found it quite interesting, and how over the 4 weeks your body released a lot of toxins via the illnesses that presented in you.....I have written down the 9 methods and I am open minded enough to give them a go.....Im going away in the next week, so i think I will leave it until i return.....don't wont to be sick on holidays....
Thanks again........peace xxx

Xan
21-02-2012, 09:55 PM

Sapphirez... As I understand it from the website, she said at the end of the 4 weeks reevaluate and decide if to go longer or not, or to take a break and then go for more if you feel to.

Since my lung congestion clearing is so mild I have no doubts about just continuing on.

I guess I'm just wondering about an opinion about whether it's ok to be taking this detox kit while doing the MIR Method.. not for the entire time, but maybe a week or two more..

If it were me I would wait to do the detox kit until after I completed the MIR Method. For one thing it's nice to know what's working for me.

Xan

sunny shine
22-02-2012, 04:40 AM
I will be completing this course of 4 weeks tomorrow. Happy to share the visible results i have lost 7 kgs :-) yahoooo...... (no excercise, no change in diet, did no other techniques; just this method)

surreal
22-02-2012, 10:45 AM
First heard about this method back in May 2011. I do it on and off for 3-4 days. I always get a strong positive effect.

I highly recommend this. It works surprisingly well.

Sapphirez
22-02-2012, 01:45 PM

Sapphirez... As I understand it from the website, she said at the end of the 4 weeks reevaluate and decide if to go longer or not, or to take a break and then go for more if you feel to.

Since my lung congestion clearing is so mild I have no doubts about just continuing on.

I guess I'm just wondering about an opinion about whether it's ok to be taking this detox kit while doing the MIR Method.. not for the entire time, but maybe a week or two more..

If it were me I would wait to do the detox kit until after I completed the MIR Method. For one thing it's nice to know what's working for me.

Xan

ah I just watched the videos.. and she says to stop at the end of the 4 weeks and says that your body will continue with its healing even tho you stop.
that kinda sucks she's contradicting herself..

yeah, I should probably not take the detox kit anymore.. I'll take one more dose today and then stop. I've been doing a little eft each morning, do you think I should halt that too?

sunny shine that is great! way to go!!! :D

surreal why don't you do it for the full 4 weeks?

Xan
22-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Sapphirez... I think you can trust your own intuition about continuing with EFT along with MIR Method. Or you can experiment and see how it works for you.

Xan

Xan
22-02-2012, 09:57 PM
First heard about this method back in May 2011. I do it on and off for 3-4 days. I always get a strong positive effect.

I highly recommend this. It works surprisingly well.

surreal... I have the same question as Sapphirez... What's your reason for not doing it twice every day for 4 weeks?

When you say it works, I'd like to hear what you mean... since this is not just a technique for feeling better in the moment but for deep level clearing and healing.

Xan

Dragonfly1
23-02-2012, 01:17 AM
I will be completing this course of 4 weeks tomorrow. Happy to share the visible results i have lost 7 kgs :-) yahoooo...... (no excercise, no change in diet, did no other techniques; just this method)

Congratulations sunny shine! well done! Im amazed, 7kgs wow! that nearly 2kgs a week, without changing diet or exercise.....blown away! Ive started doing the program my self, i hope i have success like you have....Peace xx

Silver
23-02-2012, 01:40 AM
I printed out Xan's lil instruction post and did it for the first time earlier today.

Sapphirez
23-02-2012, 05:41 AM
well Xan I ask that because I saw you told someone else Don't do eft at the same time as MIR method

Xan
23-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Well yes, but each of us is unique. You can know for yourself what is right for you. I use both intuition and experimenting, myself.

Xan

Sapphirez
24-02-2012, 09:16 AM
ok thank you for clearing that up =)

I stopped taking the detox but guess I should still do the eft. I was just doing one little thing each day anyways after I do this balanced breathing exercise when I wake up.. I suppose I should probably fish out the lists I made of all the issues and events I made up to address though and try doing those all now since I stopped doing the more elaborate esm and am just doing regular eft

Dragonfly1
24-02-2012, 10:32 AM
EFT is a pain.....sorry eft lovers......

sunny shine
24-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Congratulations sunny shine! well done! Im amazed, 7kgs wow! that nearly 2kgs a week, without changing diet or exercise.....blown away! Ive started doing the program my self, i hope i have success like you have....Peace xx

Thank you Dragonfly! When i started this program i did not focus on weight loss. It just happened!

Sapphirez
25-02-2012, 02:41 AM
EFT is a pain.....sorry eft lovers......

why do you say that? because it can be tedious and time consuming and new things to address keep dawning on you? or because the things it can bring up are actually painful? or a different reason I'm not aware of?

Dragonfly1
26-02-2012, 07:48 AM
All of the above Sapphirez..........

Sapphirez
27-02-2012, 10:38 AM
what's the different reason I'm not aware of? ♥

Seawolf
27-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Been doing MIR method for about 4 weeks now. The noticable result is my body has been rejecting food it doesn't like, and it's become apparent I need to make a change.

Silver
27-02-2012, 04:03 PM
That's cool, Seawolf...I've been doing it for 3 or 4 days and my moods are better, I eat good foods, I exercise more....I don't usually eat pizza at all, only on rare occasions, but I did last night and I was fine! My blood sugar didn't spike, either, which is like wow.

Seawolf
27-02-2012, 07:37 PM
That's cool, Seawolf...I've been doing it for 3 or 4 days and my moods are better, I eat good foods, I exercise more....I don't usually eat pizza at all, only on rare occasions, but I did last night and I was fine! My blood sugar didn't spike, either, which is like wow.
That's great Silvergirl. It's like my body is saying, if you want me to do this stuff you need to work with me.

Xan
27-02-2012, 10:07 PM
I finished my 4 weeks nearly a week ago and my energy level remains high.

Xan

Seawolf
28-02-2012, 12:23 AM
I finished my 4 weeks nearly a week ago and my energy level remains high.

Xan
i've had low energy, but i've noticed healing in my emotions towards my mother/father. i think emotional healing must make you tired.

Silver
28-02-2012, 12:32 AM
i've had low energy, but i've noticed healing in my emotions towards my mother/father. i think emotional healing must make you tired.

I'm thinking that emotional healing makes you feel relaxed, which we're not used to, so we mistakenly think we're 'tired' when we're really just relaxed (and probly have to work on the 'guilt' for being relaxed, rofl!
Just my 2 cents.....
:hug:

Seawolf
28-02-2012, 12:43 AM
I'm thinking that emotional healing makes you feel relaxed, which we're not used to, so we mistakenly think we're 'tired' when we're really just relaxed (and probly have to work on the 'guilt' for being relaxed, rofl!
Just my 2 cents.....
:hug:
well i've noticed that i've been sleeping more but i enjoy it.

Xan
28-02-2012, 02:34 AM
Often during emotional healing the hidden exhaustion of trying to manage those old emotions all this time comes to the surface.

The relaxation part often comes along with or after the releasing.

Sleeping allows the healing to go on at deep levels... as well as integrating new energy flows.

Xan

Seawolf
28-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Often during emotional healing the hidden exhaustion of trying to manage those old emotions all this time comes to the surface.

The relaxation part often comes along with or after the releasing.

Sleeping allows the healing to go on at deep levels... as well as integrating new energy flows.

Xan
That's interesting, thanks! :smile:

happydays
28-02-2012, 06:24 PM
My wife (who is not a believer in all this New Age, complementary stuff) has been doing MIR for a week, and her high blood pressure has really dropped downwards.

This means she will not have to go on drugs.

I feel there are things happening to me, but I will wait until the end of the month to report.

MIR could be one of the moat important therapies of the last 10-20 years.

Happydays

Perfect Storm
15-03-2012, 10:49 AM
I just had a first go at this now. I followed along as she did it on the video and mid way through I had a sudden feeling of stomache acid/sickness.

Assuming this timing was not a coincidence, I would say it works from the get go!

Arcturus
18-03-2012, 02:33 AM
the antibiotics kill the bad and good bacteria

they are also associated with tissue and organ damage because, of course, they are unable to distinguish between microbes and bodily cells.

thanks for sharing this and the instruction page. i have copiy/pasted it and shall give it a whirl, seein as it's so simples, why not, peace~

Xan
19-03-2012, 03:15 AM
I'd like to hear how it goes for you, necta.

Xan

SoulOfNaa
22-03-2012, 11:15 PM
I am trying it too, after reading most of this thread. I thought it was very cool and ultra cool that the information is free with video instructions. Though I think I will buy the book cause I like knowing stuff.

Anyways, I started Monday night. I mostly feel something when it comes to the meridians and the chakra/aura steps. I do not have any major health problems that I know of and I generally feel very happy and healthy. I think I've pretty much detached myself a long time ago from my mom and dad..lol

Also, in the video she said each one 3 times, so I do that too, and I do 3 strokes/caresses in between each of those. Then afterwards I throw in the last 2 parts of the Ho'oponopono method... of Thank-You and I-Love-You.

So, I'll report anything major happening.

Thanks for sharing this. There are so many paths to healing and wholeness, it's great to find new ones and see how they work in the big picture. I am understanding more and more that a lot of these are really clearing/balancing the Karma.

I love this stuff....

~Soul of NAA

ZOV
23-03-2012, 01:19 AM

It usually takes 28 days (4 weeks) for body to change habbit.
So, with new habbit formed, you don't have to continue doing it.

Xan
23-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes, 4 weeks is the standard suggestion.

Some patterns are more complex, or there may be other habits and toxins remaining... so, I read on the website, you might take a break and do another 4 weeks round... or keep on clearing by doing the method once a week or every month.

Xan

SoulOfNaa
23-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Has anyone thrown in other instructions?

Sometimes after or during the day... I do "Speed up metabolism" and "Shrink fat cells". I feel warmer afterwards. Will be interesting to see what other suggestions can be applied.

LOL

~Soul of Naa

Xan
24-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Someone on the forum said he added in "Clear past lives". I added one or two things personal to me.

Xan

Dragonfly1
24-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Where are you Sunny Shine?.....I'd love to hear how your going....its still your thread even if it seems like its someone elses......Please come in and tell us of your progress Im really interested......Peace xx

happydays
25-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Someone on the forum said he added in "Clear past lives". I added one or two things personal to me.

I would suggest that clearing past lives may not be the best wording - bearing in mind that our many talents, gifts, likes and dislikes may come from our 'past lives'.

The founder says we can add things (keep them short, she suggests) as long as we do them before the 9 steps.

Xan
26-03-2012, 03:21 AM
happydays... In healing work when we ask for 'clearing' we accept the wisdom of the deeper mind to release what it needs to and let the good stuff remain. This is the same consciousness that does the work of the 9 steps anyway.

Xan

Arcturus
04-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I'd like to hear how it goes for you, necta.

Xan

yeah no worries, give us a month or 2 n i'll let you know on here, peace~

Emilyanne-x
06-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I am so happy that I have found this method! It's only my first day but I'm so excited to see results. For quite a while I have been searching for something which helps me on a mental and emotional level, an the MRI method seems to cover this- and there's a bonus- it helps you physically!
I am only starting off with step 5 and 7 as I have had severe anxiety. So I will let you guys know how I'm doing and I hope you all benefit from the MRI method too!:D
Lots of love x

Xan
07-04-2012, 01:58 AM
That's great, Emilyanne... Please do keep us in touch.

Xan

Air
07-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Awesome, Emilyanne! I have similar problems with anxiety and finished my step 5 and 7 already. Now I've been doing the full method for a week and a half, and I'm already feeling so much better after some strong but much needed detoxing. It's still in a work in progress, but it feels like the physical kind has become more mild and it's starting to be more mental and emotional now.

I hope it works out just as well for you. Cheers and love. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this great thread as well, and especially to Xan for transcribing the steps. It makes it easier for me to check it and stick by my routine.

SoulWalker
07-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Hi everyone,
Thanks to this thread, I have been using Mir Method for one week now, starting with all nine reassignments.

At day three, I woke up with a host of physical complaints, that ran down the left side of my body. A monstrous zit on my left eyebrow, incredible pain at left occiput, and then lesser pain at left shoulder, left mid back, left hip, the back of my left knee, and the lateral side of my left heel. I was baffled!

The next day most of the pain was gone, except the zit threatens to take over my whole face and the occipital pain was still extreme.

I decided that since one of the steps was 'clear meridians' that I should look them up, as I know nothing about them, and was surprised to find that the location of each pain corresponded to the bladder meridian. By day five all but this freakish zit have cleared.

I may need to rent power tools to clear the zit, lol.

I had to move to using the method twice in the evening, because doing it in the morning I found myself completely wiped out with exhaustion by early afternoon. Making the switch to evening only has helped that a lot.

MIR Method = good stuff!! Thank you!

Xan
07-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Good reports, friends.

As for the timing. I used MIR once in the morning and once in the afternoon or evening as suggested by the developer. I think that's a more balanced way to do it.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
08-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Day 1: No symptoms shown.
Day 2: Feeling the need to drink lots of water, been eating lots of nuts. Feel physically very tired, have a slight headache too. Have backache, just feel like going to sleep. Bet I will sleep like a log tonight! Haha

Emilyanne-x
08-04-2012, 01:39 PM
I will do Xan! Thanks for all your help by posting the instructions on here! It was lovely of you to do so and it has helped me, and I'm sure it's helped everyone else too!
:-)

Xan
08-04-2012, 06:03 PM
You're most welcome, Emilyanne.

Xan

embrace
08-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Looks good, thanks for sharing.

Emilyanne-x
08-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Awesome, Emilyanne! I have similar problems with anxiety and finished my step 5 and 7 already. Now I've been doing the full method for a week and a half, and I'm already feeling so much better after some strong but much needed detoxing. It's still in a work in progress, but it feels like the physical kind has become more mild and it's starting to be more mental and emotional now.

I hope it works out just as well for you. Cheers and love. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this great thread as well, and especially to Xan for transcribing the steps. It makes it easier for me to check it and stick by my routine.

That's great to know!! I'm glad you're doing well with this method :-). Please keep me posted on how it's going for you! I am definitely feeling the effects of this method. It's only been two days and I'm experiencing back ache, actually as I'm typing this out I can feel what feels like some kind of energy where the pain is. I also had a few headaches and experienced general tiredness. Also, I keep feeling the need to drink lots of water, which is good!

Xan
08-04-2012, 07:20 PM
I did my initial 4 weeks a while back. Now I'm going for a second round because of lots of changes in my inner and outer life. I'll report anything noteworthy.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
08-04-2012, 08:09 PM
At the moment I am only doing steps 5 and 7 of the MIR method. Am I right that all I have to do is this twice day:
Say the words 'supplement all shortages' 3 times whilst stroking my hand lovingly 3 times, then say 'fulfill basic needs' 3 times whilst strokig my hand lovingly 3 times? Or do I have to keep repeating these things for a certain length of time?

Xan
08-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Am I right that all I have to do is this twice day:
Say the words 'supplement all shortages' 3 times whilst stroking my hand lovingly 3 times,
then say 'fulfill basic needs' 3 times whilst stroking my hand lovingly 3 times?

You've got it right, Emilyanne.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
08-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Heey :-),
I have been doing the MIR method now for 2 days, I am only using steps 5 & 7 to start of with, but just to check, am I right that this is literally all I have to do daily:
Say 'supplement all shortages' 3 times whilst stroking my hand lovingly, then next say 'fulfill basic needs' whilst stroking my hand lovingly? And do this once in the morning and once in the evening? Also, does it not matter that I'm just an average person who's not experienced in giving or receiving healing? And haven't done any healing work before?
Thanks!:-) lots of love.

Emilyanne-x
08-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks Xan! :D
P.S just ignore the message I have posted below haha, I thought the one you just replied to hadn't posted and thats why I wrote the one below. :-)

Emilyanne-x
10-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Can anyone think of any good additional steps to add to the MIR method?:D thanks

Seawolf
10-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Heey :-),

Say 'supplement all shortages' 3 times whilst stroking my hand lovingly, then next say 'fulfill basic needs' whilst stroking my hand lovingly? And do this once in the morning and once in the evening? Also, does it not matter that I'm just an average person who's not experienced in giving or receiving healing? And haven't done any healing work before?
Thanks!:-) lots of love.
You don't need any experience with healing, you are your own guru! I think healing ourselves is the way it's supposed to be, instead of expecting others to do it for us. We have experience talking to ourselves all the time, best to do it in productive ways like this or just saying 'I love you'.

Xan
10-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Can anyone think of any good additional steps to add to the MIR method?:D thanks

Mireille Mettes, the developer, said nothing extra is needed as the method is very effective as given, but if we wish we may state a specific intention before doing the 9 steps. For instance, you might want to add something like "getting free of anxiety" or "harmonize all relationships" and so on.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
10-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Thank you! So should I stroke my hand whilst saying these?

Xan
10-04-2012, 08:09 PM
I think so. One intention for a period a time would be best.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Okay :-). Also, I don't understand, how does the Mir method work for pets if the pet doesn't understand the assignments?:S

Seawolf
11-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Okay :-). Also, I don't understand, how does the Mir method work for pets if the pet doesn't understand the assignments?:S
One of things I've learned is that we don't have anything to do with the healing, only the choice to say the words or not. So just as we don't do the healing, the cat doesn't either. The universe understands the words because it understands everything and nothing is hidden from it. We don't do the healing, some say Divinity does it.

ZOV
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
you might want to add something like "getting free of anxiety"

Please, do not add statements related to anxiety.
Anxiety must be unlearned..
It is possible for person to complete 4 weeks of mir method ,
discovers anxiety level is still the same, then starts to question
mir method.
Anxiety, GAD, panic disorder, must be unlearned,
there are specific things one must do in order to feel better.
For that, I would recommend finding about " Linden method",
check it on youtube or just google it..

Xan
11-04-2012, 03:51 PM

Emilyanne.... Your higher mind communicates with theirs at the level of spirit, to carry out the reset steps.

Xan

Xan
11-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Please, do not add statements related to anxiety.
Anxiety must be unlearned..
It is possible for person to complete 4 weeks of mir method ,
discovers anxiety level is still the same, then starts to question
mir method.
Anxiety, GAD, panic disorder, must be unlearned,
there are specific things one must do in order to feel better.
For that, I would recommend finding about " Linden method",
check it on youtube or just google it..
ZOV... Unlearning is one way to get free of anxiety, and there are others.

MIR-Method, EFT, The Healing Code and other methods do it at subconscious and subtle energy levels.

Xan

ZOV
11-04-2012, 04:13 PM
hi Xan,

energy healing can't remove anxiety...
You can't do MIR method for 4 weeks, then to expect not to fear dentist anymore. It has nothing to do with your aura, chakras, hormones..
It has everything to do with amygdala.
New neuron paths must be created just as when kid learns how to ride bicycle.
You can't achieve that with auto-suggestion..

Xan
11-04-2012, 04:23 PM
ZOV... MIR doesn't work from auto-suggestion. That would be hypnosis or self-hypnosis.

Instead it works through the creative power of the higher/deeper mind, and at an energy level.

I hope you're not getting into an "there's only one way to heal" belief and attitude. It just isn't so. These days there are many healing methods that are surprising in their simplicity and their effectiveness.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi!
I'm a bit confused. Does the Mir method help to change your mental state? Because that is what is really needed to be changed with me.she says negative thoughts and beliefs will go on the video, but the steps do not suggest this :S and nobody talks about the mental side of it!
Another thing is, someone posted on this thread that energy healing can't remove anxiety, but I have heard of people with anxiety and depression and other mental conditions who have been healed :S. and I'm now also upset because they have caused me to doubt energy healing!!! So annoyed!!!!
Emily :-) x

Xan
11-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Emilyanne... People have different views according to their own experience, so you'll never get a consistent opinion.

People do have healing in the mind and emotions from MIR-Method. The body and mind are interconnected, so even though most of the steps seem to address the physical the emotions are affected also.

Whether it's the way that will work for you or not can't be known until you try it for yourself.

If you're uncertain you might want to go with The Healing Code which is known to eliminate problems like anxiety and depression for many people.

Here's a thread on that: The Healing Code - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31115

With any healing method we don't get anywhere by trying to figure it out. We have to just do it and see what happens.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
11-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Agreed Xan!
I will keep going with MIR method and see what happens, it's only my 5th day and I am only doing steps 5 and 7. But if it hasn't worked well with me after the 6 weeks I will try the healing code. :)
Thanks!:)

Emilyanne-x
11-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Also, does anybody know how you know if the MIR method is working? On The video, Merieille Mettes suggests a few things, but does anybody know anymore ways that you can tell?
Thank you

Seawolf
12-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Also, does anybody know how you know if the MIR method is working? On The video, Merieille Mettes suggests a few things, but does anybody know anymore ways that you can tell?
Thank you
I'm not aware of any universal signs, other than you might get tired a little more than usual. I think the results are different for different people, and it's important to do it for the full 4 weeks. I had some skin problems clear up and a desire to eat healthier food. Also issues with my family seemed to get better.

Xan
12-04-2012, 12:56 AM
mAlso, does anybody know how you know if the MIR method is working? On The video, Merieille Mettes suggests a few things, but does anybody know anymore ways that you can tell?
Thank you
Emilyanne... Because you are starting out with the two easy steps, as suggested, you may not notice much response right away.

Some reactions people have are rashes, getting a cold, feeling uncomfortable, needing to sleep more, etc. - which are 'cleansing reactions'; or noticing subtle energy shifts, an issue starting to lighten up, or feeling like changing some part of one's lifestyle. As for me I got a light rash for a few days, then I began to feel more energy which increased through the treatment period, and the good energy level continues still.

Xan

Zagacat
12-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Thank you for the link. I have watched the videos and tried it once. I can feel energy movement throughout my body. I have a slight head ache. Very exciting.

Xan
12-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Here is a link to the first-ever newsletter from MIR-Method. I'm so glad this simple self-healing method is spreading quite fast in the world.

http://www.mirmethod.com/newsletter-mir-method-april-2012/

Xan

barrynu
12-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I started this last night and i can feel it working already.Iv had some strong emotional stuff happen.
I found more affirmations online that can be used once you get used to the process but i will stick with the first 9 for now.

You can also add after getting perfection these affirmations

Step 10. Easy Learning with understanding

Step 11 Increase concentration

Step 12 Balance confidence

Step 13 Easy Memorise

Step 14 Immediate recall

Step 15 Balance Right Brain Left Brain

Step 16 Increase Intitution Power

Step 17 Open to Universal Cosmic energy

Step 18 Connect to Universal Energy

Sep 19 Love Myself

Step 20 Increase in Concentration

Step 21 DNA Activitation at cellular level

Step 22 Balance Male Female Energy

Dr Darius H Umrigar MD(AM)

Emilyanne-x
12-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the help everyone!
Can a negative emotional reactions be a detoxification symptom?

Zagacat
12-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the help everyone!
Can a negative emotional reactions be a detoxification symptom?

Absolutely. It is called a healing response.

skeptical
12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
I am going to give this a try; intuitively I am connecting to it. I had been looking at ways to heal and this seems to fit more for me than reiki at this time. I'm actually excited about this! Thanks for posting it.

QuietStorm
14-04-2012, 06:53 AM
I am going to try this, thanks for posting Sunny Shine!

happydays
14-04-2012, 10:23 PM
You can also add after getting perfection these affirmations

Step 10. Easy Learning with understanding

Yes, you can add things.

But, in the Question/answer Section of her website, she stresses the importance of saying these additions BEFORE the nine steps

Xan
15-04-2012, 01:28 AM
barrynu: I started this last night and i can feel it working already.Iv had some strong emotional stuff happen.

I found more affirmations online that can be used once you get used to the process but i will stick with the first 9 for now.

You can also add after getting perfection these affirmations....

ummm... perfection? I wouldn't look for that in this life at all. :smile:

This way of adding other statements is what I suggest too. First use MIR-Method as it is given, or with an affirming intention before the 9 steps.. Then after your primary issues are resolved you may wish to use the same format for other healing resets. I did modify it like this but later on.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
15-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi :-),
Since having a difficult time I've felt as though I'm trapped and don't have any freedom. I want to add a step to the MIR method to find this freedom, but I'm unsure of how to word the step? Can someone think of a way to word this appropriately. Also, can someone think of a step that make me think more positively?
Thanks!

Xan
15-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Emilyanne... My suggestion is to trust the MIR process you are in, as it often takes time to work.

You could add an affirmation before the 9 steps like, "I'm becoming more positive and free." or some such.

If you're really feeling it isn't working for you, you might switch to The Healing Code, as you mentioned before.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
15-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Thanks Xan :-),
I think it is working, as I have had detoxification symptoms, like headaches. Do you think this is a sign the MIR method is working?

Xan
15-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes... People often report these kinds of things as signs that it is working.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
15-04-2012, 09:19 PM
That's good to hear!

barrynu
15-04-2012, 10:17 PM
barrynu: I started this last night and i can feel it working already.Iv had some strong emotional stuff happen.

You can also add after getting perfection these affirmations....

ummm... perfection? I wouldn't look for that in this life at all. :smile:

This way of adding other statements is what I suggest too. First use MIR-Method as it is given, or with an affirming intention before the 9 steps.. Then after your primary issues are resolved you may wish to use the same format for other healing resets. I did modify it like this but later on.

Xan

I copied and paste that. i thought it was part of the mir site.sorry:icon_frown:
advocates4holistichealthchoices.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-mir-mental-intuitive-reset?xg_source=shorten_twitter[/url]

Emilyanne-x
16-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Emilyanne... My suggestion is to trust the MIR process you are in, as it often takes time to work.

You could add an affirmation before the 9 steps like, "I'm becoming more positive and free." or some such.

If you're really feeling it isn't working for you, you might switch to The Healing Code, as you mentioned before.

Xan
Xan, when I say the affirmation, should I stroke my hand whilst saying it?

Xan
17-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Sure... good idea.

Feeling caring and loving toward your body and yourself is a good addition too.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
18-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Okie doke :)

Emilyanne-x
09-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Hi, recently I have been using the MIR method, I have nearly finished the 4 weeks and I have noticed detoxification symptoms, but in the third week I have started to cry quite a lot about random things, and I kept thinking in my mind thoughts like: " I miss my boyfriend so much " and " I never ever want to leave my boyfriend "and I was getting really upset about these things even though I and my boyfriend are still together and we love each other very much.
But anyways the question I really want to know the answer to is, I haven't really noticed any distinctive positive changes yet from this method, will these positive changes occur after the 4 weeks? Or can they occur at just any random time?

Xan
13-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Emilyanne... I'm sorry to be slow responding but I've been the middle of a house move for the last few days.

MIR-Method, like any other healing method, supports our process of growing. It's not a quick fix, but is one or a few steps along the way.

A few weeks ago you said you might go for The Healing Code next after MIR. I think this could be a good idea for you now.

Basic instructions are here, and I recommend also reading the book.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31115

blessings
Xan

Emilyanne-x
13-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Emilyanne... I'm sorry to be slow responding but I've been the middle of a house move for the last few days.

MIR-Method, like any other healing method, supports our process of growing. It's not a quick fix, but is one or a few steps along the way.

A few weeks ago you said you might go for The Healing Code next after MIR. I think this could be a good idea for you now.

Basic instructions are here, and I recommend also reading the book.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31115

blessings
Xan

Hi Xan,
Thanks for the advice, but I don't completely understand the healing code and I feel quite strongly about the MIR method. On the MIR method website on the home page it says 'after 4 months we can evaluate what the MIR method has done for you'. So maybe I should wait 4 months to see positive changes. Like I say, I have noticed emotional and physical detoxification symptoms, but just no major positive change. I'm just slightly confused about when positive changes should occur, as people say they feel better after a few weeks, but Mereille Mettes says not to worry if you don't see any positive changes at first, and also what I said about the 4 months.

Xan
14-05-2012, 05:11 PM
This sounds good, Emilyanne, since you are comfortable with MIR-Method to just keep going with it.

You might also add the intention, as Mirielle says you may, before the steps to affirm something like... "I am letting go of worrying about how long my healing will take."

Xan

Emilyanne-x
14-05-2012, 07:15 PM
This sounds good, Emilyanne, since you are comfortable with MIR-Method to just keep going with it.

You might also add the intention, as Mirielle says you may, before the steps to affirm something like... "I am letting go of worrying about how long my healing will take."

Xan
Yeah that sounds a good idea Xan! Thanks for all your advice it's been so helpful to me! I strongly believe in the MIR method, it just feels right, I have very good feelings about it, I completely trust it. Merielle Mettes says on her instruction video that after 4 weeks of using the MIR method, you can let go of it for a while and then pick it up again and use it for a while of you feel the need to do so. I might do this later on I feel the need, as I think when I used it last there was times where I felt like I wasn't doing it correctly, this will give me the chance to make sure I do it correctly :):)

Xan
15-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Good plan, Emilyanne. I hope you keep letting us know how it goes for you.

blessings
Xan

Emilyanne-x
17-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi Xan,
I sure will do, at the moment, I'm feeling reay tired and drained, slept for a few hours, 5pm till 7pm, I've felt drained and tired ever since I've done this method, don't know when that will stop though, I also have the sneezes ahah, not sure if this is because of the MIR method or not

Xan
17-05-2012, 11:27 PM
I don't know if this is what's happening to you, Emilyanne, but sometimes as we begin to release and heal old patterns we feel the exhaustion that was hidden underneath, from trying to deal with all that.

Keep going and we'll see what comes along next.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
20-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Okay I sure will do :) I have noticed I've started to remember how it felt to feel good, and I keep having flashbacks of when I've felt really good and I keep getting a sense of these emotions. There is also random times throughout the day that I get this sense, hopefully this means healing is taking place!:D

Xan
22-05-2012, 12:57 AM
This is a sure sign that healing is going on in you, Emilyanne, that you're having these glimpses of feeling good.

Nice work!

Xan

Emilyanne-x
22-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Yaaaay! It's so nice to know that! I don't feel reallly good constantly throughout the day, but I get a sense of a range of good emotions, and I have so many flashbacks throughout the day, it's as though I had forgotten what it was like to feel good and these flashbacks maybe are my mind's way of remembering, hmm.

Xan
22-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Well sure... the aim of healing is not to feel good all the time (Life does have its challenges.) but more or most of the time... and when difficulties come up we know how to face and release them more easily.

As I see it, the flashes come when the negative emotional stuff that was hiding the good feelings begins to get holes in it... and lets the sun shine through.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
23-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Ahh I see, I was very curious about the flashes, as I didn't know their purpose. :)
Xan, do you know anything about healing dreams?

Xan
23-05-2012, 08:39 PM
I know they happen. Why do you ask?

You know, you can always send me a pm about personal questions, Emilyanne.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
23-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Thank you Xan, I may do so some time. :)

But about the dream.. Last night I had a very awfull nightmare, it was so bizarre! It was gory, sick and disturbing. I will go into more detail but not only is it very unpleasant, but it would take a long time to type out. It was sickening though, and like something you would see in a horror film.

But I wondered if it was healing dream, because one time, I read on a website about energy healing that extremely bizarre dreams can be a part of the healing process. I just wondered if you knew anything about healing dreams :)
Emily

Xan
23-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Often feelings that need healing come out in dreams better than in real life, so we can see what needs to be released.

One way to do this is with an affirmation before doing the 9 steps of MIR-Method, for a few days or more... something like, "My deeper mind and heart is healing and releasing those sickening images and feelings."

Xan

nawaz
23-05-2012, 10:42 PM
yes. it can be completely normal emilyanne.
I've had my share of them. Just recently I had a really intense one. after doing a lot of EFT work on myself

Emilyanne-x
24-05-2012, 09:35 AM
I may add that step, is there any way I could determine that it's definitely a healing dream?
If it is, I'm glad I had that dream, simply because it's a sign of healing which I need

Xan
24-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Here's this thought, Emilyanne...

Since you're in a healing process why not include everything that happens as part of that healing. Then, by your choice and intention, it is.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
24-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah that's a good idea Xan, it makes it a lot simpler!

Emilyanne-x
24-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh well, thanks nawaz!

breeze17
25-05-2012, 09:11 AM
thank you for sharing! <3

Xan
25-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah that's a good idea Xan, it makes it a lot simpler!
It does. And recognizing our ability to choose like this is part of the healing.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
26-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Sounds good Xan! I wouldn't have thought of that myself.

Emilyanne-x
26-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Not a problem, Breeze! I enjoy sharing how it's going for me!x

Emilyanne-x
03-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi, is anybody still doing the MIR method?:smile:

Emily Anne :hug:

Xan
03-06-2012, 07:47 PM
My friend is still using it while going through a difficult time in her life. She says it's changing how she feels and reacts to things.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
03-06-2012, 08:31 PM
That's fantastic to hear, Xan! I really love this method and I hope in the near future that this method is recognised world wide!

In the video for this method, Mireille Mettes says that all negative beliefs and thoughts will start to subside when using this method, I think this is amazing, because, for so long, I had looked for a way to remove all those negative beliefs, but it was so complicated, yet the MIR method is so simple and easy in every possible! This woman has inspired me a lot. I really just felt the need to express this, its so charitable of Merielle that this method is 100% free too!

Peace and love, Emily Anne :hug:

Xan
03-06-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm so glad you are using MIR and finding it helping you, Emilyanne.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
03-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Thank you, Xan! I am going to use the method a second time in the near future to get as much as I can cleared up within me.

Emily Anne :hug:

Xan
03-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Good idea. :smile:

Xan

Emilyanne-x
03-06-2012, 10:09 PM
How did you find your experience with the MIR method, Xan?:smile:

Emily Anne

Xan
04-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Emilyanne... I had done a lot of healing and clearing work on myself in the years before MIR-Method came along, so it didn't make as much difference for me as many others.

Here are some of my posts from earlier in the thread about my experience:

* I began with it last night and had quite an interesting experience. As I was stroking my hand I thought, "I'd like to do this with more feeling of caring." and the sweetest self-love came over me, more than ever before. During the night I felt a lot of energy shifts, and today I'm completely alive! Mir-Method is good stuff.

* Today is my 4th day. I had a little toxin-clearing rash, like I've had before, but now it seems to be gone. Mostly I'm feeling really good and high energy.

* Lots of energy for getting things done as soon as I think of them, and feeling happy too.

* Since I've done a lot of clearing and detoxing before, this process is quite mild for me now. Today though I had some lung clearing from past gunk, but still feeling good in energy and feelings.

* Week 3: Feeling good in all ways. Some small changes are happening spontaneously... eating a little differently, changing some nutritional supplements, adding new yoga postures to my practice, etc.

* Tomorrow marks the end of my 4th week, but I'm continuing the method because I keep having old congestion clearing, very gradually and gently.

I am happy to report the changes have remained with me since finishing the practice some months ago.

Sunny Shine, who began this thread, kept up a good report in the thread you might want to read, and other people reported too.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
04-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Very good, I'm glad the MIR method benefited you!:smile:

This sounds pretty good, considering you have already done a lot of healing work too!

Thanks for informing me on how this method went for you, it is helpful to know how it went for other people, and also nice to hear of some good healing! :smile:

I am going to check out the posts on this thread now:D

Peace and love,
Emily Anne

sunny shine
05-06-2012, 08:35 AM
nice to see all these wonderful posts :-)

Xan
05-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Nice to see you here once again, sunny shine. I'm wondering how things are going for you since MIR-method and beyond.

Xan

sunny shine
06-06-2012, 12:09 AM
Thank you Xan, I have still managed to retain the results i got from the method till now i get compliments on the weight loss when i say i just did nothing no diet or exercise i get a surprise look (are you sure, you dont want to share uhg) i have directed some people to the site, and leaving it upto them to take it or leave it.

Emilyanne-x
08-06-2012, 11:20 AM
It's great to here positive results from you from the MIR-method sunny shine!!:smile: :D

Since I have started going through a healing process, I keep getting these random instrumentals from songs in my head that I have never heard of before, but sound familiar, and the instrumentals of the songs that I get in my head have an emotive effect on me and make me feel really good, does anybody know what this is, or if it is linked to the healing process I am in?:confused: I'm curious!

Peace and love, Emily Anne:tongue:

nawaz
08-06-2012, 01:31 PM
It's great to here positive results from you from the MIR-method sunny shine!!:smile: :D

Since I have started going through a healing process, I keep getting these random instrumentals from songs in my head that I have never heard of before, but sound familiar, and the instrumentals of the songs that I get in my head have an emotive effect on me and make me feel really good, does anybody know what this is, or if it is linked to the healing process I am in?:confused: I'm curious!

Peace and love, Emily Anne:tongue:

Sounds like its part of the healing process. It may be sounds attached to certain memories and events lodged in your body/subconscious coming out.

I recommend getting into a healing modality to compliment your MIR Method work. Reiki is really transformative in this realm.

Emilyanne-x
08-06-2012, 04:44 PM
I thought it might be a part of it, they just randomly come to my head, and a good feeling comes with them:smile:

Yeah I thought of that and as a result I have revived several distance Healings:smile:

Xan
09-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Today I thought I'd check out the MIR-Method website a little more and ran across this Guestbook, which has stories of healing for a variety of problems.

http://www.mirmethod.com/guestbook/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirmethod.com%2Fgu estbook%2F)

Xan

Emilyanne-x
09-06-2012, 05:01 PM
It's nice to see this method having such a positive effect on so many people:smile:

I will be starting it again in a couple of days:smile:

Emilyanne-x
11-06-2012, 05:53 PM
What is an energy shift?

Xan
12-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Everything in us, and in fact everything in existence, is made of energies of various kinds.

As we release and heal fixed negative patterns our energies begin to flow more naturally, and eventually rise to higher, finer frequencies.

These are energy shifts that we may feel subtlely in the body.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
12-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Ah I see, Xan :-) I thought it was something like that.

What do these energy shifts feel like? I think I've felt them before

Xan
13-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Energy shifts are often too subtle to describe because they're not really thoughts, emotions or sensations with labels. Just paying attention to whatever you feel is enough. I find that belly breathing goes very well with this.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
15-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah I agree, I guess I was just curious as to what they were when I heard people talking about them :-).

Do You think you can recognise energy shifts simply by feeling energy? Like the same kind of sensation when you can feel your hand chakras spinning for example

Xan
16-06-2012, 04:01 AM
Yes... like that, with many subtle variations.

Xan

Emilyanne-x
17-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Oh well, guess I have experienced some energy shifts then:smile:

fire
20-07-2012, 11:19 AM
As I'm going through my tenth day of this process, I felt a notion to introduce a new step while in the midst of the list, and the statement became clear all destructive thoughtforms, entities and emotions. Intriguingly, as I repeated this statement, I felt an energetic movement occur in my body, and I think something actually released with this.

It was an interesting experience, and I feel it might have torn at a core issue of depression. Hope to experience more of this as I continue...

sam197
26-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks for this!! I am going to start this tonight. I tried stroking my hand for a bit and noticed that any thoughts started slipping away! Lovely

Newfreedom9
26-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks for sharing! I've got a question. I know she said if you were just doing steps 5 and 7 to do it twice a day, but what if you're doing all 9? Do you still do it twice a day, or just once?

Nameless
26-08-2012, 05:49 PM
I found this this morning (thanks to whoever posted) and I started it this morning, and I am so excited by this. I was looking for a way to release some negativity I feel in my lower body before it starts into something else, and this feels like what I was looking for.

I wanted to post this also as a way to know what day I started on this. :)

Thanks!

Light.:hug3:

Xan
26-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks for sharing! I've got a question. I know she said if you were just doing steps 5 and 7 to do it twice a day, but what if you're doing all 9? Do you still do it twice a day, or just once?

Newfreedom... The full method is done twice a day with all 9 steps. I prefer doing it morning and evening to leave time in between for integration, but some people do it twice in a row.

Xan

Xan
26-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm so glad to hear folks are trying this great simple healing and clearing method.

I used it again after the first 4 weeks, with some time in between... and now at a distance for others in my family.

Xan

Nameless
29-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Today would be day 4 for me and I forgot to do this before I went to bed last night. Can I make up for it and do it 3 X's today?

Ahhhh....oh well....yesterday I had an incredible headache, but it finally went away towards the evening...

Xan
22-09-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm sorry I missed your post, Nameless.

No, if you skip a session you should not make up for it later but just continue with doing it twice a day.

Xan

Berry
30-09-2012, 12:42 PM
What does it mean to realease father, release mother and why is it necessary?

barrynu
30-09-2012, 04:59 PM

I think its about independence.
Here is a quote from the Q&A on the mirmethod website.

"Some people think they have detached themselves from their father or mother and skip that step, or they don´t feel like doing it, because it doesn´t sound nice. The consequence is that your body will activate all the other steps, solving many things, balancing many things and supplementing what is short, through which the attachment to father or mother will present itself extra strong. This may give an intense irritability towards your partner or a colleague, because they subconsciously remind you of your father or mother. So to be sure, always do all 9 steps."

Xan
30-09-2012, 05:23 PM

Berry... This means the process may clear physical and psychological conditioning from your parents which may be holding you back in some ways from health, well being and further growth. It does not mean you lose your connection with your parents, in fact your relationships with them may improve.

Xan

Seawolf
30-09-2012, 05:26 PM
We genetically inherit 'problems' from our parents, also all our relatives before us. That doesn't mean it's their fault though, blame is an illusion.

Berry
01-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Thank you Barrynu, Xan, and Seawolf for your insights. I have started the MIR method for 2 days for myself, a close friend, and a friend's best friend. I have been going through all 9 steps.

Xan
02-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Glad to hear it, Berry. I'd like to hear how it goes for you.

Xan

Berry
03-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Xan, this is the start of day 5. I'm not sure how it's working but I think it's going in the positive direction. I'm busier, sleeping better, being more physically active, and my facial eczema is starting to mend. I'm also taking herbal supplements that may be improving with the above said. Last night I had a would be sore throat that went away and would be headache that didn't materialize. I'm not sure how the MIR method is working for my friend and friend's friend. Only time will tell. Thank you for this wonderful thread! :hug3:

Sungirl
04-11-2012, 11:00 AM
I started using this method last year with my SAD and started again this year. It has worked so well for my anxiety. The one day I didn't do it it all came back!!! I do it in the shower in the morning, one set while I am washing my hair and one set when I am scrubbing my face. I checked with Mirella (sp?) and she said that so long as I was touching skin it would work.... I love it and I will be sharing it with as many people as possible.

I love any efficacious system that can be self taught and is even better if it's free!!!!

Xan
04-11-2012, 05:51 PM
So glad to hear how it's working for you, Sungirl.

Another self-healing method that may take you further in eliminating the anxiety and SAD patterns is The Healing Code.

You could look into it here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31115 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D31115)

Xan

Emilyanne-x
13-01-2013, 09:11 PM
Woaaah. So I decide to start the MIR Method again for a second time around and about a week or so into it, I start crying.. like a lot! At issues that I wouldn't even usually find myself crying about, and sometimes I don't even know why I am crying!

What's going on here?

Seawolf
14-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Woaaah. So I decide to start the MIR Method again for a second time around and about a week or so into it, I start crying.. like a lot! At issues that I wouldn't even usually find myself crying about, and sometimes I don't even know why I am crying!

What's going on here?
It sounds like emotional healing. If you feel like anything is changing even a little for the better then it might be healing going on that you're not conscious of, which is fine.

Spiral3
14-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Hi all, I'm new here. I have only recently come across the MIR method and find it very interesting - and consequently found this thread. Can anyone come back and report changes in their lives? Have there been changes? I really need a light at the end of the tunnel.

PaulF
15-09-2015, 10:03 PM
I have been doing now for 3 weeks and have not noticed anything but try it yourself and then report what you feel about it. I am going to keep going with it as I am really hoping for it to work.

hivid
07-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Hi Spiral and Paul
Did you complete the MIR method for 4 weeks? Did you notice any difference. I started today and would like to know some motivating stories to keep me going.

hivid
09-10-2015, 07:19 AM
Hello all
Is anyone doing MIR method now?

PaulF
09-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Had a little break but back on it now so hoping to notice something this time. If there was any change the first time it was very subtle. Just give it a try Hivid, you have nothing to loose.

Faith33
09-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Hi

I've mentioned somewhere here a while ago that I've completed the
four week method earlier this summer...I had amazing results.
It's given me tremendous emotional strength ( I so desperately needed) in dealing with a painful and lengthy recovery from an otherwise routine surgical procedure...and not only....it's helped in many aspects of my life.

higherpower
12-10-2015, 02:00 AM
Cool. I was just looking for a healing method and found this. Can't wait to see what it will bring :)

hivid
30-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Bumping this up. I am planning to start a 4 week MIR method again. Anyone UP for it?