PDA

View Full Version : Kriyaman Sanchit and Prarabdha Karmas

123music
23-01-2012, 05:36 PM
What are Kriyaman Karma, Sanchit Karma and Prarabdha Karmas?

How to wipe off these in human life?

Jyotir
25-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi 123music,

This is a subject that can get rather complex according to the tradition or teaching you look at.

Basically, there are supposedly 3 types of karma:

1) that which is currently manifesting (Prarabdha)
2) that which is latent and not currently expressing (Sanchita)
3) that which is currently being created (Kriyamana)

Wiki definitions ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_in_Hinduism#Definitions)

~ J

oliness
25-01-2012, 11:10 PM
This is a good link to help explain it:

http://www.hinduism.co.za/karma&.htm

Xan
25-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Parabda Karma is not to be wiped off as it is the role you play in the world after Self realization.

Other forms of karma are just left over issues... fears, resentments, shame and blame, clingings and resistances, and so on. A good emotional healing method can clear these in your mind. EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques, is one good way.

Xan

123music
10-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi 123music,

This is a subject that can get rather complex according to the tradition or teaching you look at.

Basically, there are supposedly 3 types of karma:

1) that which is currently manifesting (Prarabdha)
2) that which is latent and not currently expressing (Sanchita)
3) that which is currently being created (Kriyamana)

~ J
Yes. You are absolutely correct. But i just want to clarify myself on this topic :)
According to the sources i read, karmas only play a role in our lives. If everything is dependent on them, then what is the role of god in human lives?

Assume a bad man has good amount of prarabdh karmas in his account. So how much bad he does he will favored or treated well in the society both financially or personally.

So my point is how amount of god's involvement is there here when karmas itself is driving the lives?