PDA

View Full Version : dolores cannon three waves of volunteers

observer
22-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Hi All, wondered if anyone had read this book and what they thought of it? :hug3:

Enya
23-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Yep. It's very interesting, as are all her books. :smile:

in progress
24-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Read it, resonate w/ the second wave.

I watched her interview w/ Project Camelot prior to this book coming out. I nearly fell out of my chair. She used the word "antenna" when describing the second wave. It seemed to explain an experience I had a few years earlier.

I like her Convoluted Universe series a lot too.

MMM
24-01-2012, 08:00 AM
i consider her the 'real deal'
she's all over you tube and has her interviews archived online

Amethyst Angel
24-01-2012, 12:08 PM
I adore all her books and have got the 3 waves one too, but for some reason I've never been able to finish one yet. I find that I get about 3/4 of the way through and then can't read any more, but find I can then go back to one of her other books I couldn't finish earlier and then carry on with that one. Apparently some of her other readers do the same thing. I guess its about how much we can process at one time and how much we can understand and feel ready for. I have to say though her books really gel with me and sometimes I'll read something and the meaning for me just feels like a eureka moment and I'll understand why things have happened the way they have in my life and it's fantastic! Who needs a therapist when you can read Dolores Cannon! :D

observer
24-01-2012, 09:53 PM
thanx 4 the info. i was told about this particular book and thought it could answer some questions i have.:hug3: