PDA

View Full Version : Emotional toxins

Adrienne
21-01-2012, 05:50 PM
I was just wondering ~ are there such things as emotional toxins ?

If so, what would they be ? and can they cause health issues ?

Dream Angel xx

seahorse
21-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Hmm...childhood trauma, the notion that we're imperfect and flawed imposed on us for control purposes, holywood archetypes, perfect love novels etc etc...oh yes plenty of emotional toxins around...but nothing a pizza and ice cream cannot cure ...http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l569/seehorse/silly%20smilies/pizza.gif

Adrienne
21-01-2012, 05:58 PM
pizza & ice cream :D I knew someone would have a cure ! do you deliver ? :tongue:

seahorse
21-01-2012, 06:07 PM
oh no ! It's a very stressful job, being a delivery boy...full of emotional toxins !!
I prefer the Nirvana of eating them lol http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l569/seehorse/silly%20smilies/m129.gif

Adrienne
21-01-2012, 06:10 PM
what ? :icon_eek: now I will have to deal with the emotional toxin of being turned down for a pizza delivery, how will I survive ?

froebellian
21-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I was thinking the same sort of thing today.. more spiritual sickness where I feel sick due to the result of an act I had to carry out

Adrienne
21-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I was thinking the same sort of thing today.. more spiritual sickness where I feel sick due to the result of an act I had to carry out

hmmm, so there seems to be a truth to this connection to illness

sorry to hear froebellian :hug:

Sarian
21-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Toxic relationships of any sort, obessions, unfulfilled needs/dreams, regrets, worrying/fretting. Things of that nature, I would say, list could go on, I'm sure. They cause depression, anxiety, fear. Those can lead to heart issues among other things.

Haoma
21-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I was just wondering ~ are there such things as emotional toxins ?

If so, what would they be ? and can they cause health issues ?

Dream Angel xx

Any negative or "low" emotion can have an unfavorable affect on our energy body/mind, if it goes untreated and doesn't become released and resolved, it can and often will begin to become toxic and damage our physical body/mind over time. A feeling/emotion will consciously generate a thought response. Remember "thoughts are things" and thus have a considerable impact on our individual consciousness and way of life.

Lachoneus
22-01-2012, 08:42 PM
pizza & ice cream :D I knew someone would have a cure ! do you deliver ? :tongue:

Shall I bread over the breadsticks and root beer. lol

Adrienne
22-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Any negative or "low" emotion can have an unfavorable affect on our energy body/mind, if it goes untreated and doesn't become released and resolved, it can and often will begin to become toxic and damage our physical body/mind over time. A feeling/emotion will consciously generate a thought response. Remember "thoughts are things" and thus have a considerable impact on our individual consciousness and way of life.

and how does one treat, release or resolve ?

Adrienne
22-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Shall I bread over the breadsticks and root beer. lol

sure, I will put an order in :D

Miss Hepburn
23-01-2012, 11:27 PM
A common emotional toxin would be acid.
Which can be countered with eating dark leafy vegetables or taking pills with barley, wheat grass, alfalfa and chlorophyll.

No one wants to be acidty - they want to be alkaline.
:smile:

Adrienne
25-01-2012, 07:02 AM
A common emotional toxin would be acid.
Which can be countered with eating dark leafy vegetables or taking pills with barley, wheat grass, alfalfa and chlorophyll.

No one wants to be acidty - they want to be alkaline.
:smile:

Sounds like a battery