PDA

View Full Version : Invisible force, what could it be?

Phoenix Fire
20-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Last evening i was sat on my sofa when i suddenly felt pressure on my left shoulder, as though someone was trying to push me into the sofa, and later on i layed down on the sofa to relax while watching t.v. i felt the same type of pressure on the right side of the head.

Xan
21-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Could be a spirit, a spirit guide maybe. If it shows up again you could ask it who it is and why it's there.

Xan

nalan
21-01-2012, 02:02 AM
It could also be a funky feeling for no good reason other than misfiring neurons.

Is anything going on in your life that stands out?

Saspian
21-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Could be a spirit, a spirit guide maybe. If it shows up again you could ask it who it is and why it's there.

Xan
I always feel a bit sorry for alleged spirit guides: been there done that, and still working for a cause, albeit one that may never be fully understood...:wink:

Xan
21-01-2012, 02:46 AM
hmmm... Now you've got me curious, Saspian.

Xan

Saspian
07-02-2012, 03:59 AM
hmmm... Now you've got me curious, Saspian.

Xan
I really try to keep as open minded as possible, but spirit guides have always seemed a strange concept. As for gurus, well thats arguably more down to earth. I think my preferred position is Gnostic; wherby, one can accumulate bits and pieces from everywhere.:tongue:

Xan
07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Gnostic means knowing rather than believing... seeing for oneself. Sounds good to me.

Xan

Swami Chihuahuananda
08-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Gnostic means knowing rather than believing... seeing for oneself. Sounds good to me.

Xan

heheh , hence 'gnosis' (pronounced knowsiss ) .
:wink:

Saspian
18-02-2012, 12:18 AM

Xan
I feel that I will neve know the ultimate or absolute as I see all in a state of flux.... ad infinitum :rolleyes:

Humm
18-02-2012, 12:20 AM
heheh , hence 'gnosis' (pronounced knowsiss ) .
:wink:
My goodness! Put that way, it sounds like a joint disease... :tongue:

Xan
18-02-2012, 12:24 AM
I feel that I will neve know the ultimate or absolute as I see all in a state of flux.... ad infinitum :rolleyes:

Yes, all forms and the energies that make them up are in a constant state of movement and change.

There's also the absolute infinite unchanging unified field within which they all move.

We may become aware in That.

Xan

Swami Chihuahuananda
18-02-2012, 04:18 AM
My goodness! Put that way, it sounds like a joint disease... :tongue:

or a Greek Island :confused: