PDA

View Full Version : "Why did I come on earth?" Do you ask yourself this question? .....

Love Wisdom Truth
19-01-2012, 05:49 AM
"Why did I come on earth?"
Do you ask yourself this question? What's your answer?

silent whisper
19-01-2012, 06:43 AM
To love myself unconditionally.........the rest simply follows...

Gem
19-01-2012, 08:32 AM

I think it's to find your place in the world, in the things you love to do.

Love Wisdom Truth
19-01-2012, 03:36 PM
To love myself unconditionally.........the rest simply follows...

Do you ask yourself sometimes the questions:"Who really gave me my life? Who is behind all things in the world?"

(It is good to love yourself, but from what I have learned masters first put God, then everything else. Just my opinion.)
Blessings

Maiya
19-01-2012, 04:05 PM

A strange thing happened to me. I wanted to be a writer but personal circumstances prevented this from happening and yet I dream stories, full stories that I know would make good books. One morning I awoke from one such dream and I felt very sad, so much so that I said, “I’m sorry. I fu**** up.”

What happened then is quite difficult to explain but I’ll try. I got the distinct impression that I was getting this message… “We/I didn’t send you here to be a writer. We just sent you here for the experience. You are the one who wanted to be a writer we just lent a helping hand. What you do with your time here is up to you.”

I didn’t really know what to make of it but I felt much better and I’m glad I’m posting this anonymously. :smile:

Mr Interesting
19-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Yes, that is fairly big question for me though it's been an undercurrent longer than it's been on the surface.

I had a lotta fun as a kid but the beginnings of Adult life I found disconcerting as it always seemed so wrong and misguided what all my Peers were doing. I always felt there was a better way and spent alot of my energy trying to learn things that would lead in that direction and eventually found art but I was still doing lots of drugs and enjoying recklessness.

In about 2004 I realised I couldn't change anyone so I started changing myself and my spiritual life really got going. Coming here a few months ago I found info about wanderers and that made so much sense that I've settled and calmed alot with that knowledge...

So why did I come to earth? just in case, but I came with enough to keep me busy in the interim...

Bluegreen
19-01-2012, 07:17 PM
A strange thing happened to me. I wanted to be a writer but personal circumstances prevented this from happening and yet I dream stories, full stories that I know would make good books. One morning I awoke from one such dream and I felt very sad, so much so that I said, “I’m sorry. I fu**** up.”

What happened then is quite difficult to explain but I’ll try. I got the distinct impression that I was getting this message… “We/I didn’t send you here to be a writer. We just sent you here for the experience. You are the one who wanted to be a writer we just lent a helping hand. What you do with your time here is up to you.”

I didn’t really know what to make of it but I felt much better and I’m glad I’m posting this anonymously. :smile:

It sounds like a genuine experience. If you ever get the opportunity of becoming a writer grab it with both hands. You do not want to carry that longing with you always, do you? People may enjoy your books, so they would even be a 'gift' to the world.

Lynn
19-01-2012, 07:20 PM

Hello

Well haveing had a Past Life Regression where we were asked on coming to this life. I so fought coming into this life, not out of not wanting to be here human again, but out of having to come forth "FEMALE" knowing what that path would mean for me. Having children. I do have three and am blessed to have them so I have come to embrace being here and being female.

Why did I come here, well simply to follow along the path of the Father I choose or was choosen for me. While sady he did not live in the phsyical to see all I have become he does see it in Spirit and is pleased . I feel I came here to learn and grow, to have the children and mate I have. To give back to other's "FREELY" the gifts that were given to me.

I first started to ask WHY am I here when I was very young, coming in with so many ablilities and sensitivites that were not proper to talk on openly at the time I came in life was a struggle and at one point I wanted OUT of that life. I was blessed that never came to be.

When I was 21 and had a Near Death Experience I knew THEN what the answer was from me. In that moment of being GONE was a great conversation with me Guide(s) and that higher source ( some would call God ) and I came back with the very clear message change the path your on or next time GONE for good. I changed that path of darkness into LIGHT and while this is where some find God I found instead "ME". That acceptance of all things and all Faiths. That openess to use the gifts I had for possitives.

Its a blessing to be here....and while I picked only one parent it was a blessing to choose me Dad.

Lynn

silent whisper
19-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Do you ask yourself sometimes the questions:"Who really gave me my life? Who is behind all things in the world?"

(It is good to love yourself, but from what I have learned masters first put God, then everything else. Just my opinion.)
Blessings

One day when I was deep in my dark night of the soul...surroundered by angels who loved and cared to get me through, I was opening to spirit fully and was so deep in fear, I felt like I could trust no one. I was very afraid. At that point of the journey, I was given a message that I was learning to love myself fully. In that space, I realized that to do that, I had to trust so I put all my faith in spirit from that day forward. As I moved deeper into that trust I was able to connect to the unconditional love......I opened my heart fully to both my mother and father who gave me life. As I moved deeper into that love, I opened fully to all life. As I move deeper still, I move and I love.When we realize we are love, God smiles.

silent whisper
19-01-2012, 07:31 PM

Blessings

One day when I was deep in my dark night of the soul...surroundered by angels who loved and cared to get me through, I was opening to spirit fully and was so deep in fear, I felt like I could trust no one. I was very afraid. At that point of the journey, I was given a message that I was learning to love myself fully. In that space, I realized that to do that, I had to trust so I put all my faith in spirit from that day forward. As I moved deeper into that trust I was able to connect to the unconditional love......I opened my heart fully to both my mother and father who gave me life. As I moved deeper into that love, I opened fully to all life. As I move deeper still, I move and I love.When we realize we are love. God smiles.

Emmalevine
19-01-2012, 07:59 PM
My instinctive answer is that I am learning to love and trust myself and remember my true nature. The themes of my life to date have been about lack of connection and being controlled by others. I am slowly learning to find my voice and to break through fear to find my personal freedom and the love that I am.

And my ear just did a massive pop so someone is listening :)

silent whisper
19-01-2012, 08:03 PM
My instinctive answer is that I am learning to love and trust myself and remember my true nature. The themes of my life to date have been about lack of connection and being controlled by others. I am slowly learning to find my voice and to break through fear to find my personal freedom and the love that I am.

And my ear just did a massive pop so someone is listening :)

Me! :smile:

Mayflow
19-01-2012, 09:28 PM

Global positioning devise malfunction.

Maiya
19-01-2012, 09:51 PM
It sounds like a genuine experience. If you ever get the opportunity of becoming a writer grab it with both hands. You do not want to carry that longing with you always, do you? People may enjoy your books, so they would even be a 'gift' to the world.

Bluegreen,

Thanks for that.

I have no regrets. I look at the internet and I think books are becoming obsolete. I have people asking me if I have a Blog because my writings are interesting. I'm doing okay. :smile:

Humm
19-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I feel my purpose. Just as God has encoded Karma into universal law, I know through my unfoldment exactly when and where I am effective.

I just as often feel the cold deadness of wasted effort - and respond accordingly.

Enya
19-01-2012, 10:10 PM
I came to Earth because I *love* the place! :D

silent whisper
19-01-2012, 10:16 PM
I came to Earth because I *love* the place! :D

Awwww..that made me smile too...:D

Enya
19-01-2012, 10:18 PM
It was a 100% honest answer, Silent Whisper. It's set me pondering... lol.

Love Wisdom Truth
20-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Before I thought I just came on earth to live my life, now I realize I came on earth to do the Will of God.
I often find myself asking the question: "Lord, what can I do for you today?" I was giving myself different answers like helping others, showing kindness and etc., and a few days ago I came across a thought which I found as another very good answer. "To love is doing the Will of God."

Emmalevine
20-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Me! :smile:

That is nice to know, thanks:hug:

Mountain-Goat
20-01-2012, 08:59 PM
I feel my purpose. Just as God has encoded Karma into universal law, I know through my unfoldment exactly when and where I am effective.

I just as often feel the cold deadness of wasted effort - and respond accordingly.
~wondering~
Humm, if you know when and where you are effective, why are you often ineffective?

silent whisper
20-01-2012, 09:07 PM

In ones further unfoldment, we learn that nothing is wasted. Does your heart have a wasted space Humm?

Aquarian
21-01-2012, 02:33 PM
I got the distinct impression that I was getting this message… “We/I didn’t send you here to be a writer. We just sent you here for the experience. You are the one who wanted to be a writer we just lent a helping hand. What you do with your time here is up to you.”
Yes, genuine -- at least as you tell it.

I like Mayflow's answer too.

Yogananda would say the answer is the same for everyone: because we had Earthly desires.

Of course, what we do when we get here is a whole new choice.

Maiya
21-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks. And yes I do feel that we come with many options. Fulfil them or not it’s our life. What we do with it IS the experience. Just trying to be a good, decent person is enough for some people.